Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:My parents also told me that when evaluating a woman, watch how she treats OTHERS too, not just how she treats you. She can be nice to you if she likes you, but how she treats other people around her in general will reveal a lot more about her true nature and character.

Btw dianne tries to please me a lot. She is always happy to cook for me. So she would make a good wife. She is stubborn too sometimes. However i wouldnt say she's​ submissive. She has strong opinions about many things too. The reason we have very few arguments is because we happen to agree on almost everything, which is very nice and hard to find in a woman. Thus our personalities are very compatible. She doesn't need to be submissive anyway, since we already agree on most things, which is nice. So its easy to keep the peace between us.
Sorry, I haven't followed all the posts on the forum. Are you together with Dianne now? Are you married or thinking of marrying her?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:My parents also told me that when evaluating a woman, watch how she treats OTHERS too, not just how she treats you. She can be nice to you if she likes you, but how she treats other people around her in general will reveal a lot more about her true nature and character.

Btw dianne tries to please me a lot. She is always happy to cook for me. So she would make a good wife. She is stubborn too sometimes. However i wouldnt say she's​ submissive. She has strong opinions about many things too. The reason we have very few arguments is because we happen to agree on almost everything, which is very nice and hard to find in a woman. Thus our personalities are very compatible. She doesn't need to be submissive anyway, since we already agree on most things, which is nice. So its easy to keep the peace between us.
Winston, are these characteristics typical of Filipinas?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Falcon wrote:

Winston, are these characteristics typical of Filipinas?
Not in my experience. Most filipinas are quite selfish and shameless about leeching off you. Their only concern is providing money for their families. They dont care about pleasing you.

But my experience is limited to girls in angeles city and manila, and only with girls that date foreigners. I cannot say the same of girls who dont date foreigners or who are in other cities. I dont think its easy to find a good filipina who wants to please you and will make a good wife yet is attractive and willing to date a foreigner. Usually the girls willing to date foreigners are less attractive and from the poorest class. You see this everywhere in public when you see foreigners and their filipina partners. Dianne is an exception to the rule.

Dianne has her own mind but happens to agree with me on most things. For example if i tell her to dance in a club or disco, she will refuse and say she doesnt like to dance in public places and will not compromise that for me. But if i ask her to cook or clean she will gladly do it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:

Sorry, I haven't followed all the posts on the forum. Are you together with Dianne now? Are you married or thinking of marrying her?
Yeah im with dianne now. Do you mean physically or together in terms of a relationship? If the latter then there is no official "couple status" between us. We are always in a grey area. In some sense we are a couple and in some sense not. There is no black and white here or either or. Its always a grey area.

Im at diannes village now outside of angeles. I spent over a thousand dollars USD to build a brand new room for dianne and my son at diannes moms house so they can live there and not have to always find an apartment to rent, which is exensive in angeles city. The new room is very nice and comfortable, and with new furniture its very cozy, almost like a first world living space.

Im not usually this generous with people here but dianne has definitely earned my generosity and deserves it. I tell other girls here that generosity has to be earned, its not a free gift just because they have a p***y.

Im not sure if the average whore and slut in angeles city understands that though. They have a robin hood mentality and believe that because they are poor and i am rich compared to them, that i am automatically obligated to be generous to them on that basis alone. I dont share that robin hood mentality with them of course. I believe generosity has to be earned. Its not a free gift to all filipinos like they assume.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:Yeah im with dianne now. Do you mean physically or together in terms of a relationship? If the latter then there is no official "couple status" between us. We are always in a grey area. In some sense we are a couple and in some sense not. There is no black and white here or either or. Its always a grey area.

Im at diannes village now outside of angeles. I spent over a thousand dollars USD to build a brand new room for dianne and my son at diannes moms house so they can live there and not have to always find an apartment to rent, which is exensive in angeles city. The new room is very nice and comfortable, and with new furniture its very cozy, almost like a first world living space.
Winston really is a role model for us in certain ways. Lol.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:Yeah im with dianne now. Do you mean physically or together in terms of a relationship? If the latter then there is no official "couple status" between us. We are always in a grey area. In some sense we are a couple and in some sense not. There is no black and white here or either or. Its always a grey area.
Rule #35 in the African Money Matters handbook:
35. Africans find security in ambiguous arrangements, plans, and speech.
http://www.ugandamission.net/ministry/m ... /70obs.pdf
See viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35485
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Where is Dianne's village? (Names of the municipality and barangay.)

Pampanga has quite a few great sights, such as Mount Arayat and Mount Pinatubo. If Dianne's village is close to those areas, then those natural scenic spots can be great weekend getaways for her.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Dianne has her own mind but happens to agree with me on most things. For example if i tell her to dance in a club or disco, she will refuse and say she doesnt like to dance in public places and will not compromise that for me. But if i ask her to cook or clean she will gladly do it.
If a wife is uncomfortable dancing in public, why would her husband even ask her to do such a thing? Does dancing in public bring peace or harmony to the relationship?

I actually think women who prefer to dance out in discos and clubs are more likely to be trouble. Many of these women, just like the ones who wear tight clothing, are just looking to gyrate their bodies in public in sensuality to allure men, in their simulation of sex. Not that every woman does that, but that is definitely part of the motivation for many women. It is just simulating sex with men in public and luring men in. It's like a stripper, but with their clothes on and without the pole.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:

Winston really is a role model for us in certain ways. Lol.
The real question and test of the relationship is, whether or not she goes with other men.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote: Im not usually this generous with people here but dianne has definitely earned my generosity and deserves it. I tell other girls here that generosity has to be earned, its not a free gift just because they have a p***y.

Im not sure if the average whore and slut in angeles city understands that though. They have a robin hood mentality and believe that because they are poor and i am rich compared to them, that i am automatically obligated to be generous to them on that basis alone. I dont share that robin hood mentality with them of course. I believe generosity has to be earned. Its not a free gift to all filipinos like they assume.
That doesn't sound much different than the website CherryBlossoms. Always some scammer on there trying to get you to send her some money via western union because her aunt can't pay for nursing school or some other tragedy.

However I suspect there are women who are invisible to Winston. Not because he hasn't tried, but because they are hidden from him.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some more advice on finding a wife:

If you are considering a woman you're dating for marriage, here are some key questions and issues to consider before deciding if she is marriage material. This is my advice based on my understanding of human nature, psychology and character.

1. Does she treat you with respect? Is she considerate of you and your needs? Do her little actions and behaviors, even trivial ones, reflect an attitude of consideration for your needs and well being?

2. Does she wipe your mouth with a napkin during dinner? Or wipe your forehead if it's sweating from heat and humidity? If so, then that shows some genuine affection and a caring attitude and is a good sign.

3. If you refuse her financial support and tell her that your relationship needs to deepen first, does she become cold and disinterested afterward? Or is she still warm and affectionate? If she loses interest after that, then that's a majorly big bad sign.

4. Is she a pure taker, or does she try to be a giver too? If she is totally self-absorbed and only cares about receiving things from others, and believes she doesn't need to give or do anything in return, and she acts like you live to serve her while she doesn't need to do anything for you, then she has a HORRIBLE personality and attitude. I've hate women like that and have met them unfortunately. They are terrible and without conscience or honor. All they do is take advantage of others and don't care nothing about you. Nothing good comes from such women.

5. Does she argue a lot about little things? Does she have a bad temper or an easygoing attitude? Ideally you don't want an argumentative woman who makes a fuss and needs to have everything go her way. You want an easygoing wife who will adapt to you and not sweat the small stuff. Women who sweat the small stuff are small minded and petty and will spell trouble in the future and are very detrimental to a man's peace of mind.

6. Does she enjoy drama? Does she thrive on conflict? Is she able to enjoy peace? If you don't argue after a while, does she start a senseless fight or argument because she needs drama to feel alive? If so, she is bad news. Ideally you want a wife who enjoys PEACE and does not thrive on conflict or drama.

Also, if she hates peace and quiet and feels bored and restless a lot, then that's bad news too. Women who cannot stand peace and quiet tend to be shallow, artificial, small minded and overly extroverted. A woman who gets bored easily is unstable emotionally and empty inside and hence not someone you want to trust to be a good wife or partner.

7. Does she change her mind a lot and flip flop a lot? Does she contradict herself a lot, especially about frivolous things? If so, that's a bad sign of mental instability and of a fragmented personality too. That will be detrimental to your peace of mind too, and perhaps your sanity as well. So you definitely don't want that.

All these things are important questions and issues to keep in mind. Hope this helps you evaluate whether a potential suitor will be a good wife and mate or not.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Falcon wrote:Where is Dianne's village? (Names of the municipality and barangay.)

Pampanga has quite a few great sights, such as Mount Arayat and Mount Pinatubo. If Dianne's village is close to those areas, then those natural scenic spots can be great weekend getaways for her.
Why do you ask? You shouldn't ask such personal private information on a private forum man. Geez.

Those sites you describe are not easy to get to. You need a car. If you try to book a tour to Mount Pinatubo, the tour companies will charge you a lot, around 100 dollars for a private tour. So you gotta find people to chip in and share the cost with you, otherwise it's a lot. That's what I hate about the Philippines. Anything touristy and prices go up very high due to Filipino greed and propensity to take advantage of foreigners.

You can get to Mount Arayat by jeepney, but then you need to hire a trike to take you up the mountain roads. I know a girl who used to live there.

There are no great weekend getaways near Angeles or Manila that I know of. They all suck due to super hot weather and humidity, or lack of public transportation. Thus traveling around Philippines is often uncomfortable and inconvenient.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Advising men on how to find a "good wife" is like telling them how to contract an acceptable case of cancer.

The best course of action is to keep your life affluent, stress-minimized, and free. That means never take on the most dangerous parasite known to man, a wife.

Stay Bachelor!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

If you're seeking a wife with the traits mentioned in the thread title don't be surprised if Public Duende accuses you of having a superiority complex. :shock:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Zambales wrote:If you're seeking a wife with the traits mentioned in the thread title don't be surprised if Public Duende accuses you of having a superiority complex. :shock:
Haha, I thought you were the one accusing me of having a superiority complex, simply because I live here and have higher expectations than most of you over here. You think I am not looking for a girl who is easygoing, caring and humble? Of course, those are positive and desirable qualities in any woman. Simply, there has to be something extra...an intellectual spark, a dream, an ambition. And of course a pretty face and a sexy body won't hurt :)

The problem is when a girl is faking that caring attitude and humility because they have to play the "devoted partner" until they (and their families) have a firm grip on you. It happened to several acquaintances of mine here in Davao. Young sexy thing, always saying yes, quiet and subdued until marriage. After the big day, her family moves in and poor sod is asked to help with fiesta meals, dubious medical and college expenses for an extended family of 20. And the girl "mysteriously" stops being so sweet and available and starts being demanding and snooty. No thanks, I have seen this happening quite a few times, especially with men my age (40+).

Not sure what your age is and what you did in the Philippines. A tourist will always be in honeymoon for a few months at least. It happened to me, too, and had great memories of it. Things change past the 4 or 5 months mark.

You can believe whatever you want, Zambales, but if you come over here in the Philippines to live, not to pick up a random girl and make her your travel partner for a couple of weeks, your perspective will change and acquire a more cynical tone, just like that of Marcos Z and mine.
Last edited by publicduende on August 25th, 2017, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.