Why bringing a foreign bride to America is bad for her

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

FinallyLeaving wrote: This has shown me that truly Americans are dumber than the rest of the world, there is absolutely no doubt about that in my mind, they are simply stupid ignorant people, especially when they're from Oklahoma or some hillbilly place like that. In fact these people are so dumb I think they must be putting something in the water there or they are inbred or something is wrong, there has to be some logical reason why these people are so dumb and cannot think....
As a former college math professor, I can totally confirm that this is true. It blows my mind when college graduates can't even add two fractions together, or don't know how much a billion is.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just added these paragraphs to my article:

"Also, America is not good for children anymore either. In public school, your children will be placed into an oppressive environment surrounded by kids with highly toxic and dysfunctional personalities. If your kid is nice, soft, genuine, shy, withdrawn, or doesn't act tough enough, he/she may end up being bullied by insecure bullies. It's far too easy to get bullied in America because kids are raised to feel insecure, and some react to that by becoming bullies where they try to act tough and bring others down. Additionally, your children will be surrounded by trashy degenerate youth culture that they will feel obligated to conform to, even if it's bad for them, lest they become isolated and lonely.

Moreover, the school system will try to turn your children into memorization machines who live to conform and obey and fear what others think. And if your kids resist, they will be given drugs like Ritalin to keep them in line. Government laws will also force your children to be vaccinated excessively (36 vaccines last I heard) which is very hazardous for their health.

Your children will also grow up eating food that is poisoned with chemicals, toxins, growth hormones and GMO's which makes them fatter and sicker at an earlier age, and messes with their hormones as well. Apparently the cabal running the US government sees your children as a testing ground for their nefarious experiments in genetic mutation, eugenics and population control. (According to Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Alan Watts, etc.) Now do you really want to let them do that to your kids?! To do so would be insane!

The thing is, everything in America keeps getting worse and worse ever year, and has been for the last few decades. In the past, everything was better, cheaper and more natural: People were more real and down-to-earth, life was simpler, social relations were more true and genuine, friendships were more real, products were simpler and longer lasting, prices were lower, houses were easy to pay off, food was healthier, movies and acting were higher quality, etc. So the America of the past may have been better to raise kids in. The only things that have continually improved are technology, digital products, telecommunications, and movie CGI. Not a very good trade-off if you ask me.

The only reason such areas have improved is because the elite's agenda is to turn humanity more and more artificial and robotic, and possibly cybernetic, to make them less rebellious and more controllable and manageable. (look up "transhumanism") And also to give the elites more power and capability in tracking and monitoring everyone via technology. It is in their interest to turn the world into an artificial one that they can more easily control. Thus the improvements in technology work to their benefit.

But in all other areas of life in America, everything has gone down - the quality of everything has descended while prices and costs have soared (especially in healthcare). So ask yourself: Why would you want to raise your children in an America where everything has gone downhill and degenerated to the lowest point, and where everything has become overpriced and crazily expensive?! Aren't you selfish, reckless and unwise for doing that? Logically, people should be LEAVING America, not coming to it, which would be insane! You don't try to board the Titanic when it's sinking! Come on people."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Hero wrote:
FinallyLeaving wrote: This has shown me that truly Americans are dumber than the rest of the world, there is absolutely no doubt about that in my mind, they are simply stupid ignorant people, especially when they're from Oklahoma or some hillbilly place like that. In fact these people are so dumb I think they must be putting something in the water there or they are inbred or something is wrong, there has to be some logical reason why these people are so dumb and cannot think....
As a former college math professor, I can totally confirm that this is true. It blows my mind when college graduates can't even add two fractions together, or don't know how much a billion is.
Back when my alma mater (a state flagship university) was open admission, there were remedial courses in mathematics & English. There were 3 consecutive courses for mathematics, the earliest one of which started with adding fractions - something I mastered in the 2nd grade (although admittedly I was a bit advanced for my grade.) I know about this because a friend of mine scored a 3 on the mathematics part of the ACT and thus had to start at the bottom (while I aced it with a 36, twice.)

These remedial course were all numbered as 000X, so the joke was that they were all "James Bond math" (one of the course was 0007!)
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Before Happier Abroad, I considered bringing a wife over to America.
HA convinced me that becoming an expat was the way for me.

To each his own, but I prefer being completely immersed in a traditional society and culture.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Money

Post by targetguy »

8) Most want to come here for money they are starving in home country of 2 us a day wages and want to go here for that. Many after being here a few years the money seems to go to there head and they seem to worship it. My x was a nurse and seemed to have no use for me after 25 yrs of marriage and really didn't need a husband her over paid job was plenty. This seems to be the scenario for domestic of foreign wives once they make a big salary they really don't need a husband. In the third world the man is more appreciated because of the laws there and no welfare queens. Retiring in a foreign country makes a lot more sense then being bored in the usa for the average single man here.
no scammers
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another reason not to bring a foreign bride to America:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00631.html
Study Shows Americans Sicker Than English

CHICAGO -- White, middle-aged Americans _ even those who are rich _ are far less healthy than their peers in England, according to stunning new research that erases misconceptions and has experts scratching their heads.

Americans had higher rates of diabetes, heart disease, strokes, lung disease and cancer _ findings that held true no matter what income or education level.
http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/111 ... er-011013/
Americans Are Sicker And Die Younger Than People In Other Developed Countries

A new report shows that Americans live in poorer health and die at younger ages than people in other developed countries–and researchers say the gap is steadily growing. The report also shows that Americans are also dying at far higher rates due to guns, car accidents and drug use than their foreign counterparts.
Geez. Is the sickest nation among developed nations, really a place that you want to bring your foreign bride to? Do you really want to do that to the woman you love? Think about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

I initially was on board with bringing a wife back to America for her to live here. But with annoyingly inconvenient immigration policy, the degenerating social atmosphere, and the general economic decline of this country I've pretty much changed my mind. Living in another country is vastly preferable to me. Bringing her to a home that I largely despise in terms of current national direction and health prospects.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Unless if she is strong rooted in Asian culture and lives amongst an Asian family, there will be little resistance to Americanization. There will be a lot of things that Chinese find off-putting in America, and many would feel somewhat disdainful at the way how Americans do things. If you are white or very Americanized, then she will more likely become Americanized.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

You could stay with your wife in the shithole she's from and watch as you barely save up enough money to get by doing jobs that you don't even enjoy, while you watch your health deteriorate from all the parasites, pollution, depression, stress and crappy food.

The problem lies with how much people romanticize the idea of living in another country. Please put your cirtical thinking hat on. As someone on this forum once said, "No country has it all." Most countries are great retirement destinations for people that don't need to worry about making anymore money, but for a young man without a successful career to relegate himself to living in the third world just because of some woman he loves is very short-sighted.
I agree with aspects of both posts but this, for me, hits the nail on the head.

I have no desire to teach English or operate a business. I understand I don't have the start up drive or creativity to undertake an online business. I enjoy things more structured and secure.

I do desire to live abroad and being a young man my pinnacle dream would be to work for some NGO, as my career ambitions are directed towards development work. With this in mind I must undertake more debt for education and promoting myself. But I do realize that my dream may never happen for whatever reason. But I'd prefer to live in an area where I was making a good salary to provide for my future family. And America provides that. If the NGO career ambition happens 3+ years down the road I would be eager to move overseas but even then I'd most likely be stationed in a city that is very westernized.

Up and moving to a poverty country with little insight on how I can obtain a salary is not an option I'd consider. I don't completely dislike this country. I have some good friends, my family is supportive and awesome, and I'm an extrovert by nature. I just dislike the dating seen and the attitude of a lot of women here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last night I talked to Monkro, Rock's former tenant in Taipei who has the same views as I do about America. He told me something interesting that makes a lot of sense. He said:

"If you can't get a woman in your country, then obviously there is something wrong with your country (assuming you are a decent guy of course). So why then would you want to bring a foreign woman to it?"

He is right if you think about it. Bringing a foreign woman or bride to America is in effect a LOGICAL CONTRADICTION. If something is so messed up in your country that you can't even find a good woman, then why would you want to bring a good woman from abroad to it? See what I mean? It's inherently SELF-CONTRADICTORY if you think about it.

A country that is toxic and turns women bad is definitely NOT a place you should bring a sweet, good, kind, caring, wholesome, feminine woman to. Right?

This is what the romance tour and marriage agencies don't consider or take into account.

So why do none of the guys trying to bride foreign brides with them consider this? Why doesn't TLC's 90 Day Fiancee program consider this either? They should interview me so I can tell them about it.

Monkro also said something else that's very revealing. He said:

"I dated a Chinese FOB girl in the Bay Area. She said she was miserable in America and hated it, and only stayed cause of her father. In my experience, foreign girls who are good, sweet and feminine are miserable in America. They don't fit in. So they either become miserable or they become Americanized and turn into bitches."

So true huh? So why would you want to put a good woman in a no-win situation like that?

sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Re: Why bringing a foreign bride to America is bad for her

Post by sea_dragon »

Reduce contact with white Americans. Their decadence spreads like cancer. Do not let your foreign bride around white Americans or anyone influenced by white Americans in any significant way. This advice is tested and true. The only hope you'll find in America are wholly Asian communities or isolationist Asian families within America.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

Winston wrote:Why Bringing Your Foreign Bride to America May Be Bad and Harmful To Her

Also, America is not good for children anymore either. In public school, your children will be placed into an oppressive environment surrounded by kids with highly toxic and dysfunctional personalities. If your kid is nice, soft, genuine, shy, withdrawn, or doesn't act tough enough, he/she may end up being bullied by insecure bullies. It's far too easy to get bullied in America because kids are raised to feel insecure, and some react to that by becoming bullies where they try to act tough and bring others down. Additionally, your children will be surrounded by trashy degenerate youth culture that they will feel obligated to conform to, even if it's bad for them, lest they become isolated and lonely.

Moreover, the school system will try to turn your children into memorization machines who live to conform and obey and fear what others think. And if your kids resist, they will be given drugs like Ritalin to keep them in line. Government laws will also force your children to be vaccinated excessively (36 vaccines last I heard) which is very hazardous for their health.

Your children will also grow up eating food that is poisoned with chemicals, toxins, growth hormones and GMO's which makes them fatter and sicker at an earlier age, and messes with their hormones as well. Apparently the cabal running the US government sees your children as a testing ground for their nefarious experiments in genetic mutation, eugenics and population control. (According to Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Alan Watts, etc.) Now do you really want to let them do that to your kids?! To do so would be insane!
There are more ways the public school system is bad for children. Especially, for example, countless schools have rigid policies against displays of affection amongst students. Worse, more and more schools have even been banning hugging, too! In 2007, a girl was given two days of after school detention for hugging two friends after school had let out! In a related case, another student received suspension for comforting, with a hug, a grieveing classmate. Additionally to that, a high school district, J Sterling Morton District 201 in the Chicago, Illinois suburbs of Berwyn and Cicero, has banned it's cheerleaders from talking to guys or having any type of interactions with guys while in their cheerleader uniforms in the Fall of 1999! So not only are Morton High School cheerleaders forbidden to hug while in cheerleader uniform, they are forbidden to talk to guys while in cheerleader uniform!
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies
Freshman Poster

Post by TheTeacherWhoHatesLies »

sea_dragon wrote:Reduce contact with white Americans. Their decadence spreads like cancer. Do not let your foreign bride around white Americans or anyone influenced by white Americans in any significant way.
White Americans -- like all white Anglos (and Western Europeans) -- are a failed people. Especially the males, who let their women turn to shit. They deserve what they got.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 16th, 2020, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

TheTeacherWhoHatesLies wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:Reduce contact with white Americans. Their decadence spreads like cancer. Do not let your foreign bride around white Americans or anyone influenced by white Americans in any significant way.
White Americans -- like all white Anglos (and Western Europeans) -- are a failed people. Especially the males, who let their women turn to shit. They deserve what they got.
I agree with both points. There are exceptions regarding hanging out with white Americans ( such as Christians who seem to live more by the principals of the bible rather that the messed up society around them)

And I have always said that American men became soft and pussified which has allowed feminism to take hold in the US and spread it's infection abroad to other western nations. Over and over again, foreigners who come here tell me that men are too soft and lost their masculinity while women here have turned into men. American social psychologists agree with that too as I've posted on my site and here at happier abroad about studies that now show American women score equal to men on masculinity testing. So, there's no denying it. Ya see, you have to ask foreigners who come here that specific question to get it out of them as it's not a subject they are likely to bring up out of the blue not to mention they are careful not to offend anyone too. It seems to me that foreigners like the jobs and potential income they can earn here compared to back home and they like the lack of pollution and less petty crimes to worry about, but other than that, they have nothing much good to say about American culture.

The majority of Americans have never walked up to a foreigner /recent immigrant and asked these questions so Americans continue to delude themselves that foreigners like America lol. Winston has a thread on this site 100's of letters sent to him by foreigners that clearly show they are only here they have to be ,.... For the $$$$.