Meeting wife candidates from China and Taiwan (update)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Meeting wife candidates from China and Taiwan (update)

Post by jboy »

So I had been missing for a month from here busy with family business matters and meeting the girls that my dad's family lined up for me (Chinese match-making thing). I must say I was blown away by at least half of those I met. Kai is definitely right about that one lol.

So for those who think Chinese women are dragon ladies, you might want to check out the wealthy class, they are not bitchy like the middle class ambitious ones. Most of the women are very sweet and feminine, with long flowing hair and sweet sounding voice, which I find very alluring.

The only thing that I'm complaining about is most need more meat on them (I love love love bubble ass) and I guess even having a kid or two won't give me that if I marry one of the girls. There is one who is very special though but very young (just turned 19 or 20, can't remember which), youngest of the bunch). May be I wait 2-3 years and she develops some curves on her? LOL! I like everything about her, just wants something to hold on to when we do the bed mambo.

And no pictures folks of HA, I might end up marrying one of them. Wish me luck.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Good luck jboy! I'll be in China by September, so I hope you are right about the women over there, LOL!
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

zboy1 wrote:Good luck jboy! I'll be in China by September, so I hope you are right about the women over there, LOL!
The middle class and the ones from poorer backgrounds are actually the money grabbing ambitious hoes you would want to stay away from. I tried several cold approaches but maybe I look too foreign (half Caucasian) and even got turned down lol.

I met the women through my family, they are daughters of associates and partners and it was great. I just am not sure if they like me for me or for what I represent ($$$$ with family business). That's the downside of it. They are really nice and sweet but then methinks most guys here wont understand what my predicament is unless they are Asian too with family obligations.

I would have preferred to meet the women I met through normal means, I want to know if they would still like me as simply 'James' without all the titles that come with my surname.

I guess I'll just have to find out. At any rate, this is good therapy for my bruised heart and ego over the pinay I wanted earlier this year.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I met some great ladies in China. Can't fault the country for that. But if I wanted to have my cake and eat it I would find a Chinese lady and bring her to live in Thailand.

Finding girlfriends in China is very easy. But finding a wife is not easy anywhere.

For all the great ladies in China, I'll stay in Thailand as dating is a heck of a lot of fun here in terms of diversity and wackiness of lady I'm meeting.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jboy wrote:I met the women through my family, they are daughters of associates and partners and it was great. I just am not sure if they like me for me or for what I represent ($$$$ with family business).
FFS, it is going to be the latter considering that they are female.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

xiongmao wrote:I met some great ladies in China. Can't fault the country for that. But if I wanted to have my cake and eat it I would find a Chinese lady and bring her to live in Thailand.

Finding girlfriends in China is very easy. But finding a wife is not easy anywhere.

For all the great ladies in China, I'll stay in Thailand as dating is a heck of a lot of fun here in terms of diversity and wackiness of lady I'm meeting.
The plan is for me to bring the future wifey to either Phillies, or Thailand :) If we would live in China or Taiwan then the in-laws would be pestering us from both sides.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Cornfed wrote:
jboy wrote:I met the women through my family, they are daughters of associates and partners and it was great. I just am not sure if they like me for me or for what I represent ($$$$ with family business).
FFS, it is going to be the latter considering that they are female.
LOL cornfed, I do look good u know and I'm only on my mid 30s, admittedly I'm immature LOL.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Wow Jboy you like curves too?!! f**k! You Asian guys here like ass more than I do! I wont lie, sometimes these thick ass southern women here make me wince and ALMOST makes me miss it, BUT I love my wife more than wanting thickness again!

Look at it this way, They are so cute and petite in a skirt or dress, that they can wear such short ones that would make a thicker woman look slutty in public. :P
I have lots of fun picking out cute outfits for her to wear that I could have never bought for my ex-wife. 8) Women with too much ass draw the wrong kinds of attention but never a slim woman with a cute shape.

My wife has a D cup, with a flat stomach of course, which is rare for Chinese, and she gets lots of stares from all men and women here. That means her curves start from the waist up instead of the waist down. Her legs are very nice because she walks alot. We also go jogging and I am trying to get her a nice higher end mountain bike so we can start riding together which will make her legs and butt even nicer looking as well. Anyone that rides bikes can attest to that!

I guess you will just need to learn how to appreciate the smaller subtle elegance in those perfect waist shapes on a smaller frame like I did. Now even a hot skinny woman grabs my attention on the street. Back in the day, that never happened. Just give it some time and you will find some nice features a woman like that has, especially in the p***y arena. :wink: I will stop now at a PG-13 rating and not do an Irrizarry in your nice thread. :lol:

As for that Dragon Lady thing, Chinese women that are too poor should be avoided by men in your position entirely for a handful of reasons. I could explain it more if you want to know why. But anyway Tiger wives/dragon ladies can be found in all wealth levels. It's entirely up to the woman herself. Most are not like that in general, except Sichuan women....but that is more cultural than anything. I wrote a nice piece on this and put it in two threads in the Asia subforum if you are interested in reading more about it.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Hey Kai, yeah I love curves (lower body curves) but love jugs too lol

Been busy entertaining my 18 year old candidate. Ironically she is more mature than the gals in their 20s and 30s so yeah I guess we are a couple now after all that we did together, might have to marry her or her dad will kill me and her family are business partners of my family so can't just run. She does not have ass but has awesome rack plus is open to surgery and working out to give me that bubble butt I love. Not a dragon lady but has a feisty fiery side I like. She is even open to polyamorous relationship later so she could be the literal jackpot in terms of Chinese wife hunting.

Thanks man, and I am only half Asian, looks more Caucasian than Asian too, good thing she has a hunkering for white dudes lol.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

jboy wrote:Hey Kai, yeah I love curves (lower body curves) but love jugs too lol

Been busy entertaining my 18 year old candidate. Ironically she is more mature than the gals in their 20s and 30s so yeah I guess we are a couple now after all that we did together, might have to marry her or her dad will kill me and her family are business partners of my family so can't just run. She does not have a** but has awesome rack plus is open to surgery and working out to give me that bubble butt I love. Not a dragon lady but has a feisty fiery side I like. She is even open to polyamorous relationship later so she could be the literal jackpot in terms of Chinese wife hunting.

Thanks man, and I am only half Asian, looks more Caucasian than Asian too, good thing she has a hunkering for white dudes lol.
Oh her family and her keeps saying she is 19 or 20 because they don't want me to think she is too young for me, totally the opposite of skanks lying about being younger.

I'm not sure if I can fall in love with her but I can see myself loving her, does that make sense? I might be getting married in under a year its scary but I'm not gonna object to it.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

jboy wrote:
jboy wrote:Hey Kai, yeah I love curves (lower body curves) but love jugs too lol

Been busy entertaining my 18 year old candidate. Ironically she is more mature than the gals in their 20s and 30s so yeah I guess we are a couple now after all that we did together, might have to marry her or her dad will kill me and her family are business partners of my family so can't just run. She does not have a** but has awesome rack plus is open to surgery and working out to give me that bubble butt I love. Not a dragon lady but has a feisty fiery side I like. She is even open to polyamorous relationship later so she could be the literal jackpot in terms of Chinese wife hunting.

Oh her family and her keeps saying she is 19 or 20 because they don't want me to think she is too young for me, totally the opposite of skanks lying about being younger.

I'm not sure if I can fall in love with her but I can see myself loving her, does that make sense? I might be getting married in under a year its scary but I'm not gonna object to it.
Hmm... is the poly-amorous thing something that you are wanting or requesting from her? Or did she bring it up? Sounds like you are getting yourself into a guanxi marriage. There is usually no real love in those, maybe a good bit of affection, but never true love. Think about it. In some ways you are going to feel like a CEO or politician because you are going to "always be at work". It's all about face at this point. Which is a great thing in many ways. I'm sure you understand why.

One thing you need to watch out for is if you give that girl your best "A Game" dick-stroking, she might catch stronger feelings for you regardless of how you feel about her. Remember sex is a physical need for us and an emotional need for them. That by itself is a little dangerous if you like to run around with other women. She may not give a shit now, but she is so young that she still has room for her personality to grow, and if her feelings grow enormously for you, you might have to be prepared to rethink your strategy...Since this will be a guanxi-style marriage, you can always rely on her family to keep her straight. They probably tell her sternly behind closed doors not to upset you and f**k anything up! Even my wife's parents do that and we are not married for guanxi purposes. I would not be surprised if they are teaching her to permit you to have an er nai as well.

I know a few Chinese guys with marriages like this and they are super happy. I am sure you guys will be too.

BTW, how does it feel to be with such a young, but very mature woman? I still struggle to get used to mine being so mature for her age. Mine has impressed my relatives immensely. Does she impress your relatives as well or are they used to it because they are Chinese and expect that?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, I miss those beautiful Chinese girls. But on the other hand Thailand offers other possibilities... like my date today was half my age and turned up wearing her university uniform (which is just about the hottest thing imaginable!).

Anyway, back to China and I have to say I also love jugs. Cantonese girls tend to have the best. They also have more curves since the Cantonese love food and it's a bit of a genetic thing. An added bonus is that they have the best personalities as well - I found many of the other Chinese ladies just too fiery.

If I went back to China I'd try my luck in Guangxi or Yunnan. I'd say the ethnic minority Guangxi girl I met had the best legs and figure of all my dates.

I'm not sure about the polyamorous thing. Really my failure is that I should have done of lot more dating experimentation when I was younger, then got married at ~35. Still, I am now experimenting in my 40's and the good thing about that is while my peers are sitting in their armchairs and being boring, I am doing stupendously stupid stuff in Bangkok!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The wealthy upper class? Excuse me, but aren't they out of our league? At least for most of us? Come on. Get real. How did you meet them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Here's a Chinese woman I'd love to have. Has curves and can cook! Goes by the name "Chef Tifa". Claims to be from mainland China (forget which province, but says women there are well endowed).

http://bitemymusic.com/wp-content/uploa ... hicken.jpg

http://bitemymusic.com/wp-content/uploa ... icken1.jpg
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

xiongmao wrote:
Good observation. Most guys get into trouble when they try to turn their girlfriend into a wife. Lots of women are girlfriend material but not many are wife material.