Demand for virgin brides

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Demand for virgin brides

Post by Tsar »

http://shardsofchina.wordpress.com/2012 ... idiculous/
http://www.virgin-women.com/viewforum/M ... Hymen.html
http://www.enochmagazine.com/articles/g ... est-bidder

With virginity becoming less common and a high demand for virgin brides exists.

Do you think this is going to an extreme or do believe a lie detector is justified considering you some men expect a future bride to be a virgin?

I'm in favor of having a bride prove her virginity. The worst outcome is she's called out on a lie. The best outcome is she's proved that she was being truthful which makes the relationship stronger?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am not in a hurry to get married but I ain't marrying a non virgin. Yeah, I know, people will say but look at you- you are not a virgin yourself , but hey, I am the one who will be buying a house and supporting the kids. I dont want money from the woman, but at least for her to be a virgin. And if she is not, then she can go fly a kite.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

ladislav wrote:I am not in a hurry to get married but I ain't marrying a non virgin. Yeah, I know, people will say but look at you- you are not a virgin yourself , but hey, I am the one who will be buying a house and supporting the kids. I dont want money from the woman, but at least for her to be a virgin. And if she is not, then she can go fly a kite.
Yes, I agree - except I am not going to have a monogamous marriage, but a virgin would help me commit. Faithfulness is just a trap for men that I'll avoid at all costs.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

terminator wrote:
ladislav wrote:I am not in a hurry to get married but I ain't marrying a non virgin. Yeah, I know, people will say but look at you- you are not a virgin yourself , but hey, I am the one who will be buying a house and supporting the kids. I dont want money from the woman, but at least for her to be a virgin. And if she is not, then she can go fly a kite.
Yes, I agree - except I am not going to have a monogamous marriage, but a virgin would help me commit. Faithfulness is just a trap for men that I'll avoid at all costs.
As long as you pay the piper, you call the tune. And if you are not to be faithful, usually it means that your support will have to be generous enough to subdue her grumbling.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

One reason I stopped regular posting around here, you guys are nuts.

There is nothing wrong with sexually active women. Put your thinking cap on...

Men should be more selective with the women they bed, just that simple. If I hear another guy (usually white) say "p***y is p***y" I should crack him over the head with a rock. Its this lack of detail that has created what we have in Western society.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

ladislav wrote:I am the one who will be buying a house and supporting the kids. I dont want money from the woman, but at least for her to be a virgin. And if she is not, then she can go fly a kite.
I agree. Expecting a bride to be a virgin isn't an unreasonable expectation. That is one of the things that is a woman's most prized possessions. There are girls that auction off their virginity for $1,000,000 so it is indeed valuable. Some of those girls were just average but men paid for it.

One Bible verse sums up the message about virgin brides:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV
"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life."
chiron
Freshman Poster

Post by chiron »

I think part of the reason why modern relationships are so unstable and dissatisfying is due to the fact that most modern women are essentially whores. Not too long ago I read in a book that men wanted their future wives to be virgins because they believed that they'd inherit unfaithfulness and other bad personality traits from men they've slept with. It's also the reason why rulers of a region or tribe had the right to spend the first night with newlywed brides. So that they'd inherit some "royal" traits or something like that. :D Now, I'm not sure if there's some truth to this belief but there has to be a reason why men prefer to be with women that are still virgins.

I also think that the lack of compassion in modern society and the huge number of sexual partners of young women makes them unable to see their partner as something special. When they divorce their husbands in their early 30s to rob him of most of his possessions they still think that men will be handed to them in a kind of inflationary manner. So, why bother with some loser that still hasn't been able to get a 900% raise after one year of marriage or whatever.

I'm not planning on getting married during the next couple of years but to me personally, it's really important that my future wife is still a virgin.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Vietnamese Virgin Brides

http://www.lifepartnermatchmaker.com/

That Chinese article...one of the more curious aspects?! We are so screwed here. I wasn't raised to be particularly religious or conservative. I came to certain beliefs on my own. In the comments too, Westerners being surprised about even the idea of virginity being a virtue, as if it's completely alien to them. This just gets me all the more pumped up and inspired for going abroad. We have to stick to our guns Tsar, hold our ground.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:
terminator wrote:
As long as you pay the piper, you call the tune. And if you are not to be faithful, usually it means that your support will have to be generous enough to subdue her grumbling.
If her peers are jealous, that is generous enough for no grumbling.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

terminator wrote:
Indeed. Even in my Protestant Brainwashed Monogamist days, back in the day, I used to say, that woman who was not a virgin at marriage, had no right to ask a man to be single-minded after marriage.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

How will you know you're not getting a bride that has had Hymen-repair? Cosmetic surgery to make it all in-tact again. Can a girl's virginity be verified as 'natural' virginity? By a GP or someone?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Renata wrote:How will you know you're not getting a bride that has had Hymen-repair? Cosmetic surgery to make it all in-tact again. Can a girl's virginity be verified as 'natural' virginity? By a GP or someone?
Those who have had virgins (me :wink: ) know ...by the look in their eyes...it is a wide-eyed innocence difficult to describe.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Renata wrote:How will you know you're not getting a bride that has had Hymen-repair? Cosmetic surgery to make it all in-tact again. Can a girl's virginity be verified as 'natural' virginity? By a GP or someone?
Polygraph (Lie Detector). It's the only way to really know for sure.
http://www.enochmagazine.com/articles/g ... est-bidder:
She already has undergone a lie detector test and medical examinations to prove that she is not lying and is truly a virgin.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Tsar wrote:
Polygraph (Lie Detector)
What a way to start a relationship lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Renata wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Polygraph (Lie Detector)
What a way to start a relationship lol
Check out those videos I posted above...if you're bride buying you don't even know the person yet anyway.