UPDATE: The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. Welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Theme

Mark & Anna Davis - What Ukrainian women are looking for

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mark & Anna Davis - What Ukrainian women are looking for

Post by jamesbond » December 20th, 2012, 8:13 pm

In this new video, Mark and Anna talk about what Ukrainian women are looking for in a man. It's very interesting, check it out! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt4AQYu0 ... ubs_digest[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » December 22nd, 2012, 6:41 am

Here is Mark's wife Anna, explaining why she had a hard time meeting men for marriage while she was growing up in Ukraine. Also, she explains her experience using a marriage agency in Ukraine and this is where she met her american husband Mark. She is 25 years younger than her husband. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo » December 22nd, 2012, 8:16 am

jamesbond wrote:Here is Mark's wife Anna, explaining why she had a hard time meeting men for marriage while she was growing up in Ukraine. Also, she explains her experience using a marriage agency in Ukraine and this is where she met her american husband Mark. She is 25 years younger than her husband. :D

I've seen this video before and there was also another video about the same couple. It's nice to see real couples like this make it work. They're both happy and a win win scenario for them both :D
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator » December 22nd, 2012, 9:34 am

I don't believe this woman. She's trying to tug on men's heart-strings to marry a Ukranian girl through her agency. It's just lies to get stupid men's money. Don't believe me? Go on a tour and see all the pretty girls paid to flirt with you, but no-one will marry you - boo-hoo.