Romance tours seem like a big fat scam...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

have2fly wrote:
How are you gonna meet women if you´re there by yourself and don´t speak the language?

If you go out by yourself you´re automatically in the foreign loser with no friends category and if you hit on women during the day you´re the creepy sex beggar.
Why no one had commented on this completely IDIOTIC bullshit comment???

Dude, you are f***ing ridiculous! It is BEST to be in Eastern Europe by yourself, why do you need any competition? I wish you could only know how many times I was with 3 girls and all 3 of them WANTED ME. When I was dating this Ukrainian girl in the U.S., I also f***ed her best friend one night me and her friend got very drunk, and she knew about it, I told her myself cuz I did not keep any secrets. But she loved me so much, she let it go. She knew I belonged to her and she liked her friend so much, she let that go from her side as well.

Word "creepy" DOES NOT EXIST in Russian language! f***ing forget it already! Such American idiotic thinking, it's unbelievable. Wanting "SEX" is only "creepy" in Western culture, in Eastern Europe it is considered NORMAL that men want to get laid! Crap, I can come to a girl in Ukraine and say "let's have sex" and no one will sue me, she will not even consider me awkward. I may get slapped in the face, but most of the time she will just laugh it out and leave. If I offer "sex" with exaggeration, she will think I am joking and take it as a pickup line and she will actually be open for conversation after that.

How do I meet women in Ukraine? Easy, I come up and talk. Oh yeah, I speak native Russian, but that sometimes works to my disadvantage, since so many women dream about "blonde American guy who takes her to Hollywood". You have no idea how many Ukrainian girls will start flirting with you when you ask anything stupid on the street, like "where is the toilet around here?" Remember that women in Eastern Europe are very romantic and like flirting, it's in their genes. So doing something simple and stupid strikes a great start, just like in Hollywood drama's and teen comedy movies. Of course, there are stuck up bitches that will be like "whatever", but those are very rare in Eastern Europe.

Another point on Kazakhstan - it is now a very developed country. Astana and Almaty are wonderful cities to visit and there are very few Americans there, almost NONE. Most girls are Asian looking, VERY PRETTY. There is a mix of ethnic Koreans there as well as many ethnic Russians and Ukrainians. Uzbekistan has Asian/Middle Eastern looks, wonderful wives since Uzbek word "husband" is the same as "owner" or "master". Tajikistan girls look Persian/Middle Eastern. Very pretty, you will lose your breath when you see them. I personally dated Uzbek, Kazakh and Tajik girls - EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. Uzbek girl was giving the best blowjobs in the world!

Choose off-beaten path, try to discover unknown. Going to Moscow to find a girl is still better then anywhere in the U.S., but kind of dumb IMHO. There are so many choices out there.

Flirting is great anywhere in former USSR, even in church. Say hi, ask a girl if she comes to church often and ask her what is she doing afterwards, invite her for coffee and there you go!
Great response have2fly. Haven't seen you in these forums lately. Enjoying life overseas? Anyway, you mentioned Uzbek and Tajik girls with Middle Eastern appearances. Do they like East Asian men? Thanks for your post.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Great response have2fly. Haven't seen you in these forums lately. Enjoying life overseas? Anyway, you mentioned Uzbek and Tajik girls with Middle Eastern appearances. Do they like East Asian men? Thanks for your post.
I am enjoying my time overseas for sure. I have no clue about Asian men to be honest, since I look and speak Russian. I think they like when you are Muslim. They will accept you often if you are Russian. Marrying a Russian guy is considered a great success for those girls, since Russian guys are less demanding and more tender, more sophisticated than local Muslim men who beat their wives, cheat all the time, demand that she cleans every day etc. Women are looked down in the society in Central Asian countries, it is a society of MEN, not WOMEN. Now also keep in mind that limitation of sex and freedom works backwards in those countries sometimes, so you have to watch out. Some of those girls will turn into wild fuckers once they get into U.S., they will cheat left and right. But in general, those women are more family-oriented, that's how they are raised.

DEFINITELY DO NOT GO to Uzbekistan or Tajikistan if you want to JUST get laid! You are risking being beat up by her brother or father for taking away her virginity. But there are exceptions of course, capital cities are open to sex-before-marriage, but you have to watch out. Getting laid in Kazakhstan is OK, since it is almost like Russia in mentality and has lots of ethnic Russians that live over there.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Have2fly is the anti-wufan. If Wufan, who showed up around the time have2fly left, is going to keep bringing his downers here -- thread after thread making the same lame point: if you don't look like a male model abandon all hope -- then it's great to have have2fly's enthusiasm and optimism as an antidote.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

have2fly wrote:Dude, you are f***ing ridiculous! It is BEST to be in Eastern Europe by yourself, why do you need any competition? I wish you could only know how many times I was with 3 girls and all 3 of them WANTED ME. When I was dating this Ukrainian girl in the U.S., I also f***ed her best friend one night me and her friend got very drunk, and she knew about it, I told her myself cuz I did not keep any secrets. But she loved me so much, she let it go. She knew I belonged to her and she liked her friend so much, she let that go from her side as well.

Word "creepy" DOES NOT EXIST in Russian language! f***ing forget it already! Such American idiotic thinking, it's unbelievable. Wanting "SEX" is only "creepy" in Western culture, in Eastern Europe it is considered NORMAL that men want to get laid! Crap, I can come to a girl in Ukraine and say "let's have sex" and no one will sue me, she will not even consider me awkward. I may get slapped in the face, but most of the time she will just laugh it out and leave. If I offer "sex" with exaggeration, she will think I am joking and take it as a pickup line and she will actually be open for conversation after that.

How do I meet women in Ukraine? Easy, I come up and talk. Oh yeah, I speak native Russian, but that sometimes works to my disadvantage, since so many women dream about "blonde American guy who takes her to Hollywood". You have no idea how many Ukrainian girls will start flirting with you when you ask anything stupid on the street, like "where is the toilet around here?" Remember that women in Eastern Europe are very romantic and like flirting, it's in their genes. So doing something simple and stupid strikes a great start, just like in Hollywood drama's and teen comedy movies. Of course, there are stuck up bitches that will be like "whatever", but those are very rare in Eastern Europe.

Going to Moscow to find a girl is still better then anywhere in the U.S.

Flirting is great anywhere in former USSR, even in church. Say hi, ask a girl if she comes to church often and ask her what is she doing afterwards, invite her for coffee and there you go!
This is a great post have2fly, it sounds like eastern Europe and Russia is a great place to meet women. It's nice to hear the word "creep" does not exist in the Russian language.

It's also great to hear girls in Ukraine and Russia actually LIKE it when guys approach them in public. This is the exact opposite of how american girls are. You can only approach them at bars, clubs and parties.

Please tell us more about your life in Ukraine. It sounds like paradise, compared to the dating scene in the USA. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."