Special Offers and Updates from Christian Filipina Dating!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston wrote:Christian Filipina screens out their profiles to insure authentic quality singles.
How? I know they do have a great reputation, but I haven't seen any specific information on their site about this. However, I notice they have many thousands of profiles, so I can't help but wonder how much "screening" could really be done with those kind of numbers. I've also noticed that a pretty fair percentage of all those thousands of profiles haven't logged in for a long time, sometimes years. And so have wondered what the response rate might be.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Oh no always paying for some communication. Why the heck is Date in Asia blocked in Turkey? - sorry for the rant :)
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Is Christian Filipina a site for single moms who've been discarded by their Filipina men and now only have the Church as their crutch in order to fool some Christian man into being her sucker/provider?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Grunt wrote: I can only hope that the "Christian" women in the Philippines are not the same as the "Christian" women in America. That being hard-bitten women that have ridden the carousel for a decade, been rode hard and put away wet far too many times, and is now looking for a sucker...I mean "Christian" man to pay off her mountain of credit cards.

A word of advice, so take it for what it is worth. Those that are truly Christian tend not to advertise that fact openly. The differential between words and deeds usually shows the truth though.
I don't know what kind of Christians you've met. But you don't seem to know anything about them. I grew up in a Christian community and was involved with it for years. Christians are the last people to hide their religion. They proudly and openly proclaim their faith in Christ and try to witness to others. Everyone knows that. Why do you think so many Christians were martyred in the First and Second Century AD in the Roman Empire when they refused to renounce their faith? Many Christians were even thrown to the lions by the Romans. They could have hid their faith but they didn't.

Christian females tend to make their religion known in dating profiles because they are seeking a Christian partner with similar values. This is common sense. I don't know why you couldn't figure that out yourself.

Very few Filipinas have credit cards. So you don't need to worry about that.
Mr Natural wrote:
Winston wrote:Christian Filipina screens out their profiles to insure authentic quality singles.
How? I know they do have a great reputation, but I haven't seen any specific information on their site about this. However, I notice they have many thousands of profiles, so I can't help but wonder how much "screening" could really be done with those kind of numbers. I've also noticed that a pretty fair percentage of all those thousands of profiles haven't logged in for a long time, sometimes years. And so have wondered what the response rate might be.
Well the owner has a team of staff that screens profiles and answers emails from clients. He has hired workers to manage the workload. No system is perfect. But experienced dating site owners can pick up on cues in profiles that identify scammers and their patterns. He could train his staff to do so as well. So I would assume that a great deal of scammers can be weeded out in that manner.

The response rate is high I think. I have a profile on CF and I get winks and messages from girls there all the time. So I would assume that the response rate is high. But of course, it depends on if they have a good impression of you. Christian Filipinas tend to look at a man's character and sincerity though, more than his looks.
polya wrote:Is Christian Filipina a site for single moms who've been discarded by their Filipina men and now only have the Church as their crutch in order to fool some Christian man into being her sucker/provider?
You are generalizing and being overly cynical. Sure there are some single moms on there, but most of the profiles are of women with no children. Most of the girls there seem very sweet and sincere. Try it sometime and you will see.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Grunt wrote:A word of advice, so take it for what it is worth. Those that are truly Christian tend not to advertise that fact openly. The differential between words and deeds usually shows the truth though.
The concept you are promoting is not a Christian one. It's more secular American thinking. Jesus said that whoever confessed Him before men, He would confess him before the Father. Whoever denied Him before men would deny Him before the Father.

There are also hypocrites who claim to be Christian.

If a woman were serious about her faith, I'd expect the topic to come up in her dating profile. The Bible speaks against believers being unequally yoked with unbelievers, which is usually interpreted to apply to marriage at the very least. Considering the things couples do together, like raise children, if she were serious about her faith and had any sense, you'd expect it to be an issue when she is looking for a spouse. If her mentioning Jesus is a turn-off to some men, then men she is not interested in may self-select out, so it's a good strategy from that perspective.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Special Offer from Christian Filipina Dating

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Our sponsor Christian Filipina is offering HA members an exclusive deal on his new book about how to meet and marry your Filipina dream girl. On Amazon it sells for $67 but HA members get it for only $17, which is a huge discount of 50 dollars! Click the link below to get the book.

http://www.dreamfilipina.com/happier-ab ... offer.html
Here's What You'll Find Inside...

How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife is a comprehensive source taking you through each step you'll need to take to meet, date and finally marry a Filipina wife. I started with the process I personally went through, then refined and perfected the system after working with over 872 men who went on to marry their perfect Filipino wife.
The link above also lists some GREAT reasons to marry a Filipina, which applies to most good Filipina girls, though not all of course. But if you find a good one, then they apply.

http://www.dreamfilipina.com/happier-ab ... offer.html

It's easier than you think to find a perfect lifelong partner - if you are looking in the right place. This is what we learned appeals to men about women from the Philippines:

1. They're interested in long-term relationships - Filipinas are not interested in one-night stands or short-term flings. Most Filipina women have been intimate with 2 or less men.
2. They enjoy a simple life - Unlike western women, Filipinas are perfectly comfortable living without wealth or extravagant items. They are not materialistic. Instead they prefer an impeccable reputation, strong family values, and honesty.
3. They are conservative and faithful - Filipinas are dedicated to the person they marry. Due to their deep family values, they are loyal, respectful and genuinely grateful to have you in their life.
4. They're family oriented - Filipina women commonly live with their families well into adulthood. They are dedicated to their families. They will bring this same family-oriented passion into your relationship.
5. They're open to living abroad - In a survey we conducted of Filipina women, 85.5% are willing to relocate to a place of your choosing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I would love to buy this book even at the Amazon price. But I don't believe it's available in electronic format. That's a deal breaker for me. Tell those guys to get with the 21st Century and make an electronic edition available ASAP!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:I would love to buy this book even at the Amazon price. But I don't believe it's available in electronic format. That's a deal breaker for me. Tell those guys to get with the 21st Century and make an electronic edition available ASAP!
It is available in Kindle format on Amazon, but at regular price.

I'll ask the author though, if he can provide a kindle or PDF version at the promo link above. Your smart phone should be able to open PDF files. If not, download the Adobe Acrobat App.

Btw, I got a Kindle Reader for my smart phone too. It's very nice and lets you read ebook in different colors and font sizes. But when it downloads my Kindle ebooks, where does it put them? I can't find them in my file manager. Is it in some hidden location? Probably, so that people can't copy or share the ebooks. And also so that when people return the ebooks, they can't keep a copy on their device.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Offers and Updates from Christian Filipina Dating!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Some updates from Christian Filipina.

They are offering personalized luxury tours now to the Philippines. Here is a video of one by Vlogger Travis Kraft. He raves about CF in the beginning. His girlfriend it seems, works as a tour manager for CF.

Also, here is a new offer to all you HAers from Peter, the owner of CF:

"Here's one thing you can offer: if someone comes from HAPPIER ABROAD and gets our Gold or Platinum membership, they can let us know they heard about it from HAPPIER ABROAD and request a complimentary 1-month bonus time added to their paid membership."

Visit CF at:
https://christianfilipina.com?affid=3