Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Post by Winston »

Why not contact Ukrainian ladies and arrange to meet them in Poland then? Or wait til the war is over? I didn't ask for this stupid war.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 20th, 2022, 7:21 pm
Why not contact Ukrainian ladies and arrange to meet them in Poland then? Or wait til the war is over? I didn't ask for this stupid war.
Most women from Ukraine who are arriving in Central and Western Europe are not single available young girls and are not into dating at all.

They are married and often arrive with their children and their elderly family members. They often also have quite a lot of money, have personal contacts outside of Ukraine, banking accounts and credit-cards issued outside of Eastern Europe and are driving a rather expensive car.

Such women are totally unsuitable for dating!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 20th, 2022, 6:18 am
@Winston Why are you pushing this? There is a war going on in Ukraine. Don't you know that? Don't you know that at least half of the ladies have fled to Poland or other parts of Europe? Half of these towns in Ukraine are bombed out.

No guy in his right mind is going to go to Russia or Ukraine right now in search of a wife. Are you and the other guy that desperate for cash you are pushing this fantasy? It's time to wake up to reality. Please don't give guys false hope.

I can understand if you are pushing Asia or Thailand but there are problems there too.
Thank you for your comment, Voyager1 - You know what is going on in Eastern Europe.

Winston got the wrong idea if he thinks you can date easily women from Ukraine now.

What I have heard from my friends in Austria (EU) and what I have seen in Japan with my own eyes of these few women who made it up to Japan (there are about 2000 of them) that it is not easy to get away from the war zone. Such women who left Ukraine are not the poor helpless girls.
These are women with their families, who have money outside of Ukraine. They are not interested into dating foreigners at all.

About poor women, who are the leftover in Ukraine - those who continue to live there as they have no way to go elsewhere - as you said correctly, you must be crazy to enter a war zone searching for a wife....

You must be crazy and brainwashed to believe Russian propaganda which tells you this is only a 3-days special miliary operation and it's all peaceful now after liberation and you will be welcome by young women offering you flowers... :lol: What a BS talk...

--------
About women in Asia, as you said, there are problems too. Asian countries are all different from each other, you have to study them one by one, advantages vs. disadvantages.

Keep in mind that there is often a gender imbalance (India, China etc.) and there are also advanced countries like Japan, South Korea, Taiwan which are well-known to be importers of foreign (usually Asian) women for marriage.
Many more foreign women than foreign men are married in Japan with a local Japanese citizens, outnumber them more than 2:1.

There are also problems if you, the foreign man, consider relocation as many Asian countries are not visa-friendly for long-stay.

It is also wrong to presume that all Asian countries are poor...consider also language problems...available jobs for a foreigner....etc. etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But @Yohan where are all the single women in Ukraine? Like the ones above? Surely they wouldn't stay in a war torn area. Why would they? Even Olga Reznikova left Ukraine and documented her trip to Poland on her channel, remember?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info207372.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@Winston
Winston wrote:
December 29th, 2022, 8:19 pm
But @Yohan where are all the single women in Ukraine? Like the ones above? Surely they wouldn't stay in a war torn area. Why would they? Even Olga Reznikova left Ukraine and documented her trip to Poland on her channel, remember?
If you really think, desperate single Ukrainian women are waiting for Western men in droves in Western countries to be accepted as girlfriends and wives, you are totally wrong. Some of them maybe are still single, but the huge majority of Ukrainian refugees is crossing the border with all family, wth their children, elderly, even with their pets.

Of course, some of them could not take their husband, brother or boyfriend with them, but they are not interested into dating.

Sorry, but who is coming over the border are not your single dream girls.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy mackerel! Check out this perfect 10 Argentinian woman on AFA!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info215197.htm

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Hey Winston,

Why did J.A. of AFA cut out his Russia tours? This was long before the war. I think he had tours to Moscow & St. Petersburg. I think his wife is even from St. Petersburg. There are plenty of beautiful women in Russia. I wonder why he transferred his tours to Ukraine where there are a lot of scammers and gold diggers.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Look. It says on his site he is doing tours to Kiev, Kharkov.

https://www.loveme.com/tour/order/order.shtml

Really? He is going to do tours where it's an active war zone? Kiev and Kharkov are actively being bombed.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Look. It says on his site he's doing tours to St. Petersburg:

https://www.loveme.com/tour/spb/

https://www.loveme.com/tour/spb/stpeter.shtml

https://www.loveme.com/tour/spb/summary.shtml

Are these just old pages he forgot to take down or can you really order a St. Petersburg tour?