Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian Women Available!

Post by Winston »

Holy smokes! Jamesbond will go ballistic over this one!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info157396.htm

ImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Holy smokes! Jamesbond will go ballistic over this one!

ImageImageImage
Her name is Elizaveta and she is from Kiev, Ukraine. She is 24 years old and is 5' 6" and is 114 lbs. She even lists her measurements, they are, 38-26-39. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy Cow! JamesBond will go bonkers over this one!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info158710.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Holy smokes! Jamesbond will go ballistic over this one!

ImageImageImage
Her name is Elizaveta and she is from Kiev, Ukraine. She is 24 years old and is 5' 6" and is 114 lbs. She even lists her measurements, they are, 38-26-39. :shock:
I happen to agree this women is a hot looking babe with a great figure!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow! This lady is a 10!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159283.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

This girl is flawless! She can capture any man's heart or make any man do what she says!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159442.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow no way! She has to be a model! She's purrrrrfffffect!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159726.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kevr
Freshman Poster

Post by Kevr »

Out of interest the dark haired girl is my wife and iI would appreciate you take down these images and not objectify her. Marina is the girl below. She was a scammer. I spoke to them both. Married one )))
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kevr wrote:Out of interest the dark haired girl is my wife and iI would appreciate you take down these images and not objectify her. Marina is the girl below. She was a scammer. I spoke to them both. Married one )))
Sorry but anonymous posts are not proof of anything. Which dark haired girl are you referring to and who is Marina? Why havent you contacted AFA to have her profile taken down if she is your wife?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. Dang! This one will knock your socks off! Whoa! Wheee whewwwww!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info160811.htm

ImageImageImageImage