Marrying a poor Filipina single mom

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

mguy wrote:I have a moral dilemma that is quite similar to the poster.

There is a quirk to it.. and she is not poor by any stretch... however..

What do you guys think?

http://3rdworldhero.blogspot.com/2013/1 ... y-and.html
Make her your steady date for a few weeks and see what happens. As Pascal said, the heart has reasons that the reason cannot understand.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Well one girl i asked about blowjob (she wasn't a bargirl) cause she was laying down and she goes i gave filipino before but not foreigner (she had been with foreigner before). My bargirl used to claim filipino guys weren't into blowjobs also and only white guys were lol whatever. A lot of the bar girls have said that. I think many times its just crap they say so they dont have to give them. I bet they tell everyone to say that.
A girl who won't give a BJ, even in a serious relationship, is way too prudish for me.
I've heard stories about Filipinas who won't even let their own husbands see them naked. IMO, that's grounds for divorce.
Or grounds for not getting married ITFP. There are ways to bring them around tho..
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

after talking to tons of filipinas on the dating site and knowing that most of the bars are full of single moms ive come to the conclusion that you should incorporate single moms in your dating or f***ing rotation to satisfy your best sexual desires if you're h aving a drought with good women. If you just court good girls all day youll be getting teased a lot which can be a pain in the ass.

So i was hesitant at first cause my experience with my single mom bar hoe but i think i might incorporate them just for some good sex during droughts. The girls without kids often wont work as hard and less eager to please.

Just have to be careful not to fall i love and especially get pregnant cause single moms are bad news. Thats why i been hesitant to be with them cause i dont want to fall in love with one and also its a lot of drama and emotional baggage etc if they have kids (and the p***y is less tight LOL)
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Re: Marrying a poor Filipina single mom

Post by Farmer308 »

I know this is an old topic. I hope the OP is still active and can read this.
JF wanted you to know that I did exactly what you prepose and it has been the best thing I have ever done.
Met my wife when she was a pregnant and destitute teen after she was raped by a older family friend. She faced a bleak future and knew it. Her father is disabled and unable to work. Before I started supporting them her family barely avoided starvation by digging through the garbage dump to find bits of copper to sell. They were often hungry and all the children stunted from years of malnutrition.
My wife never got past the 3rd or 4th grade and can barely read and write. But she is an adorable tiny little thing and absolutely devoted to me. I send her family $75 a month to live on and another $45 a month for her many siblings to attend school. For this amount they are able to live in a simple but decent house in the province, eat well, and send the children to school.
My wife is 22 years younger than me. She keeps my house spotless, has learned to cook food the way I like it, is a devoted and loving mom to her daughter and seems to love sex, often initiating it. She is a happy and simple girl. She stays home to cook and clean and always be available for whatever I want sexualy. She doesn't like some of the things I like, anal for example, but is hardly in a position to say no to whatever I want to do to her. She stays out of the rest of my life allowing me the freedom to do what I please with other women. She is very socialy isolated and has no way of knowing what I do away from home.
She seems very happy, always singing and playing with her daughter while she does her house work. She is very greatfull that I am supporting her family. She also has very high status among her people when she visits home, so far for a month every other year.
She keeps in touch with her family via Skype and a simple Chrome book I bought for her and one for her parents house. She usually spends several hours a day on it while I am at work. I track all her online activities, but she doesn't know that.
We have a pre-nup a
nd I wouldn't marry one of these girls without one.
Her daughter is a cute and happy child and the light of my life. I love her just as if she were mine. I have set up a college fund for her and plan on providing her with every opportunity in life.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Nope, no kids. I had a vacectomy years before I met her. I have 2 grown kids from a previous marriage. It's another reason I wanted a single mom. Seems very unfair to expect any filipina to forgo having children and I can't give them to her.
firahs75
Freshman Poster

Post by firahs75 »

Very sobering yet outstanding thread.

I really dont understand why a lot of single moms state on their dating profiles things like: "My child will always come first" or "He/She is the best/most important thing to me"....I mean, that is a given....but why needlessly emphasize that and rub it in a potential suitor's face that he will always be 2nd best? Sheesh...seems counterproductive to what they are trying to accomplish.

I was entertaining a Filipina single mom, but this definitely gave me some pause. While I did obviously know that the kid will always be number one, I never considered that she might not respect me for lowering my standards and settling for a single mom--her! Can this really be the case? Its so paradoxical!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I did not marry a single mom but I had a very interesting experience otherwise:

In 2012 I lived in Angeles and my neighbor was this 20+ girl with a 3 year old kid, a girl. It turned out she was in the middle of a break up with some Aussie BF. He then moved out and left them in the apartment. The kid was by her prior BF, a Filipino. I "employed" her as a maid. Very soon I learned just how smart she was, how honest- to a fault- and also, that the kid thought that I was her dad. The little girl was adorable, always telling me how much she loved me as a father. I then started taking her and her mom to Subic, to amusement parks, to the zoo, to buy her toys, etc.

Then, I got a job in the US, and left, and the single family found a BF- an American this time. Soon, I started getting messages from neighbors on Skype that the new BF was beating the kid with a belt and inviting hookers home, that he was drunk most of the time.

Anyway, he ended up in jail and this single mother again contacted me. She was very ashamed. Anyway, I sent them a little bit of money to get on their own two feet and for the kid to go to kindergarten. It's been three years now and the single mother is now doing well and the kid is in grade 1 elementary. She still calls me Dad, and every time I go to the PH, I take her and her mom to all kinds of amusement parks.

It's a weird relationship- more like a Godfather, but it's been satisfying.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

ladislav wrote:I did not marry a single mom but I had a very interesting experience otherwise:

In 2012 I lived in Angeles and my neighbor was this 20+ girl with a 3 year old kid, a girl. It turned out she was in the middle of a break up with some Aussie BF. He then moved out and left them in the apartment. The kid was by her prior BF, a Filipino. I "employed" her as a maid. Very soon I learned just how smart she was, how honest- to a fault- and also, that the kid thought that I was her dad. The little girl was adorable, always telling me how much she loved me as a father. I then started taking her and her mom to Subic, to amusement parks, to the zoo, to buy her toys, etc.

Then, I got a job in the US, and left, and the single family found a BF- an American this time. Soon, I started getting messages from neighbors on Skype that the new BF was beating the kid with a belt and inviting hookers home, that he was drunk most of the time.

Anyway, he ended up in jail and this single mother again contacted me. She was very ashamed. Anyway, I sent them a little bit of money to get on their own two feet and for the kid to go to kindergarten. It's been three years now and the single mother is now doing well and the kid is in grade 1 elementary. She still calls me Dad, and every time I go to the PH, I take her and her mom to all kinds of amusement parks.

That's awsome man.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This thread sounds to me about 2 totally different issues.

1 - Marry a poor Filipina single mom?

In Philippines I see no problem as long as the former boyfriend/father disappears and is not claiming anything like visitation rights and is not living nearby.
There is no risk to do so in Asia unlike in Western countries.

It's not always the fault of a Filipina girl to become a single mom. I read about such a case in this forum. Some men are not good either, leaving the girl without any good reason, pay only a bare minimum for the child to survive etc.

In Asia often the status of a single mom is rather poor, compared to Western countries, where a single mom can make a living out of it claiming free housing, alimony, child support, various social services etc. Sometimes it is said, a Western single mom is much better of than a married couple with children.

2 - Take care of a child which is not yours as a foster father or step father

I never had a problem with my Filipina foster daughter since 2005, her parents abandoned and forgot about her. They never asked about her in more than 10 years, not even by phone. Not always step parents are worse than the real parents.
firahs75
Freshman Poster

Post by firahs75 »

ladislav wrote:I did not marry a single mom but I had a very interesting experience otherwise:

That is very kind of you...God bless you...
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

My step daughter is still young. But she is loving and sweet, adorable, and the light if my life. I love her just like my two biological children.
She is the light of my life. I have set up a college fund for her and intend on giving her a good life and the opportunityto make something of herself.
Her father was an older man who raped her mother when she was only 15. It was fairly violent and traumatized her.
It would he different for me if my wife had been in love with some loser who pumped and dumped her.