Should Jester Relocate from Mexico to Philippines?

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.

Jester should liquidate his possessions and relocate to the Philippines
62%
Jester should stay the f**k where he is, learn great Spanish, and try to blend in
No votes
Jester should use Ensenada as a base, from which to explore other areas of Mexico and Colombia etc
23%
Jester should keep the beach house, but visit Asia briefly, then return to Mexico
No votes
Other Ideas/Suggestions
No votes
f**k Jester (and the horse he rode in on)
8%
No Opinion
8%

Total votes: 13
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OK so I skyped with one respected member here and asked his opinion.

He said that in his opinion, I was "about done" with Mexico, and that if I tried the Philippines, I wouldn't ever want to leave.

THE QUESTION:
Should I relocate to the Phils, or stick around and check out Mexico or South America first?

BACKGROUND:

I'm half-Armenian, half-White, Pentecostal and Catholic, tall, loud and friendly, educated and a good listener, born in 1958.

My purpose in leaving the US was to preserve and extend my bloodline by finding one or more nubile chicas, in an environment conducive to family life, outside the Anglo-Zionist concentration camp.

Now living on the beach in a rented house in a quiet, safe, gated community, in libertarian Baja, Mexico, in a perfect California climate, perfect to raise a family. Living alone.

I've just started going to a small, local Pentecostal church, and making friends. Very accepted by the people there. Yes, there are some attractive teen daughters there. But no social contact with the youth at this point. We'll see.

Socially, outside of church, I make superficial friends, e.g. at karioke, at bars, in shops, etc, but not deep friends. I am closer to guys on HA than to anyone here. :oops:

I can say what I want in Spanish, good accent, but can't hold a long conversation. I start some Spanish classes next week.

Only women here who seem to want me are attractive young mothers, friendly old mothers, shallow young gold-diggers, or nice but unattractive young virgins. Most women here are too thick in the waist to be attractive to me.

I have yet to travel to the areas of Mexico that will be less Americanized and also better-looking, e.g. Hermosillo, Culiacan the state of Jalisco, etc.

I have yet to travel to other Latin countries, specifically Colombia.

Should I stay or should I go?
If I go, should I go for good, or go and come back?

I think some of the guys here know me a bit from a few years of posting, so I will value your opinions.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should Jester Relocate from Mexico to Philippines?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Jester wrote:My purpose in leaving the US was to preserve and extend my bloodline by finding one or more nubile chicas, in an environment conducive to family life, outside the Anglo-Zionist concentration camp.
If extending and preserving your bloodline with young lovely ladies is your main goal, and to do so in an environment that is tropical, and where the families are typically larger then average, the Philippines is the place to be for you. That's all I can say!

Of course, if you want some more personal opinions or experiences of mine, you can always PM me, I have a Skype too. I myself will be moving to the Philippines this summer, and will relocate to the middle of the island Luzon. Other men may prefer Cebu, which looks like a paradise straight out of Mutiny on the Bounty or Robinson Crusoe. What you want, can be done. And I can think of no better way to release your inner Fletcher Christian and grow old amidst a large and growing family of Mestizo offspring, then the Philippines! Or maybe, if Mr.Man is to be believed, Indonesia.

You being tall is a major plus for Filipina ladies. Loud (as in, loud and social?) would also be a major win: a complaint I hear often about White guys who date or marry Filipinas is that they are "too shy", "too quiet" or "boring" to locals. But if you are a lively, colorful character, they'll be your biggest fans! You being a Catholic, also, will be greatly appreciated and work in your advantage. You seem to tick all the boxes of a successful Filipino expat.

PS: I don't know enough about your adventures in Latin America to comfortably advice against you staying, or to say you should leave. It may just be that you'll find your perfect place under the sun soon. But in the Philippines your money will buy you so much more then it would anywhere else in the world, and from an evolutionary point of view, I say it's your best bet at furthering your lineage and having lots of fun in the meantime.

You will never hear me deny... the pleasures of Latin America! :wink:

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

LOL thanks for the input

I dont even have to ask you about the photo
I already know, just knowing you from the forums, that you have been there / done that at some time in the past
:lol:

But levity aside, I'll take note of what you said, thanks
:wink:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Jester,

Philippines has extreme emotions. The Risk to Reward Ratio is higher in Philippines.

Some people would adjust to Philippines easily while other's would have lots of issues even if they came from same background.

For example. Rock and Winston are from America and they are easily able to adapt to Philippines.

While, NewLife and Ghost are from America too and they had mostly negative opinion and experiences in Philippines.

It depends a lot on you also, how you are able to cope and adapt with the unique situations in Philippines.

You should contact Rock, he will be able to guide you based on your priorities as he has lots of experience living in Philippines.

good luck
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:OK so I skyped with one respected member here and asked his opinion.

He said that in his opinion, I was "about done" with Mexico, and that if I tried the Philippines, I wouldn't ever want to leave.

THE QUESTION:
Should I relocate to the Phils, or stick around and check out Mexico or South America first?

BACKGROUND:

I'm half-Armenian, half-White, Pentecostal and Catholic, tall, loud and friendly, educated and a good listener, born in 1958.

My purpose in leaving the US was to preserve and extend my bloodline by finding one or more nubile chicas, in an environment conducive to family life, outside the Anglo-Zionist concentration camp.

Now living on the beach in a rented house in a quiet, safe, gated community, in libertarian Baja, Mexico, in a perfect California climate, perfect to raise a family. Living alone.

I've just started going to a small, local Pentecostal church, and making friends. Very accepted by the people there. Yes, there are some attractive teen daughters there. But no social contact with the youth at this point. We'll see.

Socially, outside of church, I make superficial friends, e.g. at karioke, at bars, in shops, etc, but not deep friends. I am closer to guys on HA than to anyone here. :oops:

I can say what I want in Spanish, good accent, but can't hold a long conversation. I start some Spanish classes next week.

Only women here who seem to want me are attractive young mothers, friendly old mothers, shallow young gold-diggers, or nice but unattractive young virgins. Most women here are too thick in the waist to be attractive to me.

I have yet to travel to the areas of Mexico that will be less Americanized and also better-looking, e.g. Hermosillo, Culiacan the state of Jalisco, etc.

I think some of the guys here know me a bit from a few years of posting, so I will value your opinions.
Your question is so significant that I would prefer PM exchanges...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:

Your question is so significant that I would prefer PM exchanges...
Sounds good.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jes, we could speculate about the nuances of staying in Mexico vs Colombia vs rural Bolivia.

But it would be a bit like the joke about that young handsome wealthy guy who wants to marry and has 3 eligible women to choose from. He can't decide so he chooses to throw a test at them, giving each of them $50,000 in cash and telling them to spend it in the way they believe it will be most appropriate. After a month, the stunning brunette comes back saying she spent everything on gift for him because that's the way she can show her devotion to him. The gorgeous blonde comes back and says she spent everything to buy an exotic house where they could both live together. The beautiful redhead comes back to him with twice as much cash, saying she had invested it in the stock market and she made a profit, which shows her business smarts.

The young handsome wealthy guy then withdraws for 6 days and 6 nights, then summons up all three ladies to finally deliberate: "after considering everything you have done, after much, much pondering...I am choosing the blonde girl, because she's the one with the biggest b00bs" :)

'nuff said. Head straight East dude :)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jester wrote:OK so I skyped with one respected member here and asked his opinion.

THE QUESTION:

BACKGROUND:

Jester my friend, I don't know what type you're into specifically looks wise. But here's what I do know about you:

1. You're up there w/Davewe lol

2. You also are into very young girls (maybe even younger than what Davewe likes lol). We're talkin near 40 yr age gap zone.

3. You want offspring and an environment that reinforces family.

4. You aren't at stage in life nor have much inclination to learn a new language well enough for deeper communication.

That actually makes the choice simple. It's more fun in the Philippines lol. Your biggest chore here would be figuring out where in the country to base your ass cus there's lot's of opinions and options on that.

Think about it. The only only other countries I know of where English is widely spoken and where you might have reasonable odds of achieving a 30-40 year age gap w/non ho and having offspring with her are populated mainly by blacks - Ghana, Kenya, dare I say Nigeria, perhaps Jamaica, etc. But, while you might be able to impregnate one of those gals, you have high risk of her stepping out on you occasionally in beginning and eventually for good.

In Philippines, at least the culture and society would somewhat reinforce your relationship and bond with your young wife, especially if you got married officially and/or had child/children together.

You must realize that Mexico and Latin American countries are gonna be tougher places to achieve a lasting relationship with the kind of girl you are looking for. I'm talking about a very vast region but I think what I say holds true more or less throughout. Trying to make something like that happen there with a genuinely attractive 18-21 childless young girl is like trying to win it big in the lottery. It one in millions odds.

Philippines is still not easy, but depending on your taste, may be very doable if you put in the work which could take 6-18 months.

Now if you have special language skills and/or connections to some of those paradise areas of Middle East which are off limits to the likes of regular Christian Americans like me, then by all means, consider exploiting that instead if your research indicates odds are reasonable. I know some of those cities and villages have knock-out beauties hiding under garmet.

Just my opinions. Take it for what it's worth. Make your decision and get the ball rolling!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

THE QUESTION:

BACKGROUND:

So...

Jest....do you have you ticket yet? IMO...Manila sucks. Fly into Cebu and branch out from there....
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Rock wrote:
Philippines is still not easy, but depending on your taste, may be very doable if you put in the work which could take 6-18 months.

I would think with the wealth of information and support from more experienced members here, Jester can avoid the pitfalls and be ready in 6 months (hit the ground running) and be with a steady young 20 year old girlfriend and the envy of all his peers.

As long as he doesn't go fear and loathing in Angeles city (Winston style) I think he will be more than fine.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
...because she's the one with the biggest b00bs" :)

'nuff said. Head straight East dude :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And here I was expecting something thoughtful from you................
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rock wrote:
Jester my friend, I don't know what type you're into specifically looks wise. But here's what I do know about you:

1. You're up there w/Davewe lol

2. You also are into very young girls (maybe even younger than what Davewe likes lol). We're talkin near 40 yr age gap zone.

3. You want offspring and an environment that reinforces family.

4. You aren't at stage in life nor have much inclination to learn a new language well enough for deeper communication.

That actually makes the choice simple. It's more fun in the Philippines lol. Your biggest chore here would be figuring out where in the country to base your a** cus there's lot's of opinions and options on that.

Think about it. The only only other countries I know of where English is widely spoken and where you might have reasonable odds of achieving a 30-40 year age gap w/non ho and having offspring with her are populated mainly by blacks - Ghana, Kenya, dare I say Nigeria, perhaps Jamaica, etc. But, while you might be able to impregnate one of those gals, you have high risk of her stepping out on you occasionally in beginning and eventually for good.

In Philippines, at least the culture and society would somewhat reinforce your relationship and bond with your young wife, especially if you got married officially and/or had child/children together.

You must realize that Mexico and Latin American countries are gonna be tougher places to achieve a lasting relationship with the kind of girl you are looking for. I'm talking about a very vast region but I think what I say holds true more or less throughout. Trying to make something like that happen there with a genuinely attractive 18-21 childless young girl is like trying to win it big in the lottery. It one in millions odds.

Now if you have special language skills and/or connections to some of those paradise areas of Middle East which are off limits to the likes of regular Christian Americans like me, then by all means, consider exploiting that instead if your research indicates odds are reasonable. I know some of those cities and villages have knock-out beauties hiding under garmet.

Just my opinions. Take it for what it's worth. Make your decision and get the ball rolling!
A lot of wisdom there.

Thank you.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
So...

Jest....do you have you ticket yet? IMO...Manila sucks. Fly into Cebu and branch out from there....
Thanks, going to do some checking re Cebu.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
If extending and preserving your bloodline with young lovely ladies is your main goal, and to do so in an environment that is tropical, and where the families are typically larger then average, the Philippines is the place to be for you. That's all I can say!

Of course, if you want some more personal opinions or experiences of mine, you can always PM me, I have a Skype too. I myself will be moving to the Philippines this summer, and will relocate to the middle of the island Luzon. Other men may prefer Cebu, which looks like a paradise straight out of Mutiny on the Bounty or Robinson Crusoe. What you want, can be done. And I can think of no better way to release your inner Fletcher Christian and grow old amidst a large and growing family of Mestizo offspring, then the Philippines! Or maybe, if Mr.Man is to be believed, Indonesia.

You being tall is a major plus for Filipina ladies. Loud (as in, loud and social?) would also be a major win: a complaint I hear often about White guys who date or marry Filipinas is that they are "too shy", "too quiet" or "boring" to locals. But if you are a lively, colorful character, they'll be your biggest fans! You being a Catholic, also, will be greatly appreciated and work in your advantage. You seem to tick all the boxes of a successful Filipino expat.

PS: I don't know enough about your adventures in Latin America to comfortably advice against you staying, or to say you should leave. It may just be that you'll find your perfect place under the sun soon. But in the Philippines your money will buy you so much more then it would anywhere else in the world, and from an evolutionary point of view, I say it's your best bet at furthering your lineage and having lots of fun in the meantime.
I've been weighing your words the last few days. Thanks. Hope to talk to you soon.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Just to add an update here, I was outside talking to a neighbor today. Near the beach. Fine day.

The neighbor is a real upperclass Mexican gentleman, deep roots. He's a former Hollywood actor, his brother was the general in command of Baja, and so on.

He liked me and vice versa. Great chat. But then I went home.

Alone.