Post-Graduation job hunting

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post-Graduation job hunting

Post by abcdavid01 »

So I'm working at Disney World Florida until August. Then I have one more semester to graduate college. By the start of next year I'll be looking for my first job out. I just found this:

http://jobs.marriott.com/careers/JobDet ... 28?lang=en

Marriot Voyager Program
Marriott's 12-18 month, full-time, paid leadership development program for recent university graduates offers a number of opportunities to enrich a Voyager's future career
Voyagers that successfully complete the program will find an entry-level management or supervisory position that’s the best fit for them.
I actually was kicking around the idea of Saudi Arabia after seeing ladislav's post. That's when I found out about the Marriot program, which lists Saudi Arabia as one of the countries. Wishing you all success guys. This is what the HA dream is about.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Post-Graduation job hunting

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Glad to hear of your success! You rarely post anymore since last year, and I know the reason why is because you actually DO shit. Whenever you post something nowadays, it's always to share information about your working life or a trip you've been on, and it's inspiring to see. You are one of the few young men here who undertakes things, and does not seem stuck in a rut or hopeless. I like that!

I think if we fast forward some five or ten years into the future, you will be one of those guys who have made it. I don't agree with you on all of your stances, but I admire your persistance. You keep it going, man. Rooting for you brother. :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Great job, abcdavid! Glad you are doing well. ...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Echoing the above.

You are on track.

Stay on track.

Marriott is a great company.

It will be a respected first entry on your resume.

Go as far as you can with them.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Jester wrote: Marriott is a great company.

It will be a respected first entry on your resume.

Go as far as you can with them.
It was rated here in this article i just read. It made forbes top 10 best run companies.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/1 ... 49202.html
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

abcdavid01 wrote:So I'm working at Disney World Florida until August. Then I have one more semester to graduate college. By the start of next year I'll be looking for my first job out. I just found this:

http://jobs.marriott.com/careers/JobDet ... 28?lang=en

Marriot Voyager Program
Marriott's 12-18 month, full-time, paid leadership development program for recent university graduates offers a number of opportunities to enrich a Voyager's future career
Voyagers that successfully complete the program will find an entry-level management or supervisory position that’s the best fit for them.
I actually was kickit.
It looks like a great program. Do they give you housing, because Singapore is very expensive? I would not go to Saudi Arabia. I would go to Singapore or even some less expensive Western friendly country. Good luck! It will be a great experience!