New banners and header graphics for HA - What do you all think?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok that's perfect. I'll use it. The currency at the bottom looks good too. Can you create a version for FB too?

Send me your PayPal email. I'll be glad to send you a reward for this. :)

Maybe you can help design our buttons, t-shirts and bumper stickers too, so we can sell them. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

When are you going to upload it so I can see what it looks like.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'll put it on the home page on my next update. I'm working on that and multiple stuff right now.

Btw, I've decided not to put this banner on the blog. I figured that since it's already going on the home page, the blog should have a different banners. So I used one from Walt Goodridge for the blog. And besides, the blog looks better with a longer thinner banner anyway. I did use yours for our Facebook page though.

Do you think the banner would look better with a subtitle? For example, something like this:

Discover A Better Life and Love Beyond America!
Discover A Better Life and Love Overseas!

It could be in yellow and under the Happier Abroad title. Or would it be better to put a subtitle under the banner altogether, so as not to obstruct the image?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eurobrat,
Do you think this woman would look good on the banner? Doesn't she have an elegant face? I got it from the Elenas Models home page.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Eurobrat,
Do you think this woman would look good on the banner? Doesn't she have an elegant face? I got it from the Elenas Models home page.

The resolution is kind of poor, it's a small photo. The images I'm using now are from your dating site.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok Eurobrat, I put your banner on the home page. How does it look? lol

http://www.happierabroad.com

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Ok Eurobrat, I put your banner on the home page. How does it look? lol

http://www.happierabroad.com
It looks good but all the pictures around it ruin the design and make it cluttered. You really need to watch some videos on proper web design and site layout or take a class or something. You seem to know all about banner layout why can't you do the same for the homepage?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New HA Banner

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the new HA header banner in our Facebook Group. I don't know who designed it though, but it looks pretty nice. What do you all think of it?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/happierabroad2

Winston
Site Admin

Re: New banners for HA - What do you all think?

Post by Winston »

What do you guys think of the big header banner at the top of the forum? Do you all like it? Should we keep it or remove it?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: New banners and header graphics for HA - What do you all think?

Post by Winston »

Do you guys think the banner header at the top of the forum is too big? Or just fine?

Do any of you know how to design banners? If so, do any of you want to design a new one for the forum?

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

The big banner is just that. It's too big.

Also I don't like the dark blue theme. Make it a sky blue theme.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I made the banner smaller and added a few graphics to the right of it. How does it look now?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check out these new HA banners that someone sent me. What do you think? lol

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 8:30 am
This looks best IMHO.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol check out this HA banner with Dan Cilley on it. Lol