10 Points on Western Women and why I am dateless at 24

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Good advice for us guys in our 20s (even late 20s as myself). I see that if I can get a job doing international work (possible through a few ideas I tried), I should be able to go to a new place every 2 years. I think this a good way to build confidence and get a girlfriend during that time. I see that a person has to bring up their confidence and be comfortable in their own skin. Most women like this (even in man-friendly countries such as PI, countries such as Brazil, Colombia and in eastern Europe).
Absolutely, at the very least, mixing with women that are approachable WILL build up your confidence and comfort level VERY quickly. The summer before last I did a short spanish course in spain with students from all over Europe, most of whom were female. There was only one other british girl there, who was nicer than your typical brit. I was staying with 2 lovely German girls as well who were both really sweet and approachable. In fact they invited me to go to a cafe in the evening just after meeting them. Every girl I met there was totally free of attitude and the 'I'm so hot how dare you look at me without coming up to my standard' vibe. My god! It was so refreshing. I had a great time but unfortunately I was only there for a week because of work. The important thing is that my own confidence level around women improved ASTRONOMICALLY in that short week, more so than years of frequenting pubs and clubs. plus I still keep in contact with some people. I remember how grumpy I was in the weeks after returning.

Also, when I was at college doing my AS level in music there was a nice Austrian girl in the class who, funnily enough, I found the most approachable and easiest to get on with. She commented on how immature a lot of the british students were (at college age) and how they act and judge people like 14 year-old school kids.

To Kingjoe; Have you every thought about doing some volunteering overseas? There are oodles of low-cost ways of volunteering. Are you interested in sustainability, conservation, peace or just plain getting your hands dirty? Try googling up some of these organisations;
Youth Action for Peace
Concordia
European voluntary service
WWOOF
There are these and many, many more that offer ways to gain work experience and travel at very low cost. I would highly reccommend that you try something of that nature. At the very least you will get out there into a change of scene, you will out of your comfort zone and you WILL return with a whole new sense of worth. You will also meet great new people. Plus you'll have something fantastic to put on your CV. I don't know whether it's your sort of thing but, if you're interested I would definitely give it a go. You never know, it could be a stepping stone to a better life.

Have you ever thought of things like language study, TEFL or any career fields that offer extensive opportunities for travel. It's worth looking into.
The only objection is that single mothers don't want a man, on the contrary they do want a man/husband/boyfriend. The UK has such a welfare state that they don't require men, that's correct, but most if not all still want a man.
Unfortunately the UK has the highest teen pregnancy rate in Europe and there is a severe problem of girls getting pregnant specifically to sponge off the welfare state. I live in a resort town on the south coast of England that has one of the worst teenage pregnancy rates in the southwest region. There are a lot of people living off welfare and a lot of single mothers and step-families. Despite being surrounded by idyllic countryside the town I live in has many rough ghetto areas.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

@Kingjoe

I hope you are still following this thread as you have not responded for awhile.

I watched your Youtube. You say you are of average height but below average looking, even ugly. I saw your face clearly and observed some of your mannerisms. As far as I'm concerned, you look and sound great, at least for Asia - above, not below average looking!

I can tell you right now that if you came to Taiwan, you could easily get a calendar full of dates. And I'm not talking about with blokes, single mums, fatties, drug abusers, cougars, or gold diggers. Just join a program at one of the unis here and get plugged into the student life. Your exotic appeal as a westerner will attract a lot of your female schoolmates. Many of these are very cute to hot. They are nothing like the birds you typically see whities with in PI or even Thailand. Outside of school, go to the hottest pick-up clubs with some of your foreign classmates and you will usually end-up with young female company for the night when you want it.

My former tenant looked a lot like you, was of similar age and height, and did everything I just described above - with strongly accented English and no Chinese.

If you don't like NE Asians, there are many other happier abroad destinations on the planet where you could get plenty of dates too. Anglo world is at the bottom of the heap for dating and male-female relationships. Don't lose waste your youth there unless you are rapidly accumulating wealth. If you are on the road to nowhere, spending what you make or just putting away a few thousand quid a year, get the hell out, now!

Read "4 hour Work Week" for inspiration and some idea on how you can make it happen fast.
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

Thanks guys for all the replies some great advice.

Hi Rock Taiwan sounds good but how much would it cost for me to go for about a month? . Yea i like aisa girls anything but uk girls.

I want to get out of uk this summer for about a month get laid and have some sexual experiences i can not take this dating scene anymore. money available maybe £1500. Have you any advice? living in the west has giving me no sexual experience and i need this to change.

Mattyman

Yea doing a low cost work experience i am also think about doing some thing like this summer maybe in asia . I just need to get out of the uk and get some sexual expereinces. I also thinking about eastern europe for a few weeks in summer is this a good place and is it expensive?

Finally did a profile on uk plenty of fish for my area got no dates and only this really fat ugly bitch wanted a date who looked like shite and could have several diseases. Did a profile on dates in asia got plenty of messages its like a different world. I could not beleive it just shows the difference in expereince. Women want to date me only problem is they are miles away.
kingjoe60 youtube
dsc
Freshman Poster

Post by dsc »

Winston wrote:This article about the PUA scam is very revealing.

http://lifestylejourney.blogspot.com/20 ... -scam.html

This (& his other related sites) are pretty good.

Is this guy a member here?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

kingjoe60 wrote:
Hi Rock Taiwan sounds good but how much would it cost for me to go for about a month? . Yea i like aisa girls anything but uk girls.

I want to get out of uk this summer for about a month get laid and have some sexual experiences i can not take this dating scene anymore. money available maybe £1500. Have you any advice? living in the west has giving me no sexual experience and i need this to change.
It probably won't cost you anything if you can come a bit longer, say at least 3-6 months. You could more than re-coup your costs by teaching English and either accumulate savings or could use the money to travel around Asia a bit. Why do you only wanna leave the UK for a month? What's there for you? Clearly its not women.

One tip if you decide to look for teaching work in Taiwan - don't emphasize that you are from northern Ireland. Just say you are from the United Kingdom and if they want further detail, give them the name of your city. And you might wanna brush-up a bit on standard UK English pronunciation. If the school discovers you speak with a very strong regional accent, they may be less inclined to hire or renew you.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Kingjoe, I saw your videos and you are not ugly. Your accent rocks and I think women would get a kick out of that. You, like other men, have gotten f***ed in the ass for no reason. You have been brainwashed like the other men and like myself about how we are the problem, but it is the opposite.
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

The rock
I am studying a course at university so i would have about 3 months in summer. Have you any links for teaching work in taiwan? Yea i would have to slow down my talking but i could do that.

Phoenix sosa
Thanks yea i would say f***ed in the ass is the correct term. Its got very bad for a lot of guys. I will add you on facebook
kingjoe60 youtube
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

kingjoe60 wrote:The rock
I am studying a course at university so i would have about 3 months in summer. Have you any links for teaching work in taiwan? Yea i would have to slow down my talking but i could do that.

Phoenix sosa
Thanks yea i would say f***ed in the ass is the correct term. Its got very bad for a lot of guys. I will add you on facebook
1. Check out http://www.eslcafe.com

2. Its not the speed of your speech. You talked pretty slowly on that Youtube. I was referring more to they way you pronounced some vowels, etc. Taiwanese are most familiar with American style English and to a lessor extent, fairly standard British English. The generally have a hard time understanding if you stray too far from either or those styles.

3. 3 months might be doable. Or you could just come out to Asia for a survey trip and spend a bit of time each in 3 or 4 countries/cities.

4. When will you graduate? What are the career prospects like in your field? From what you have said in your vids, it sounds like would not be happy settling down where you are. Perhaps you should explore career prospects overseas for when you graduate.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Gosh, are those ten points true for UK women? I thought that was just true for US women. UK women, in my experience, seem far more authentic and down to earth and intelligent too. At least they don't judge a man by his money or career, I was told.
Pure delusion on your part, my good man. They are American women with different accents. Nothing more.
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

Hi KingJoe,

If you find Asian women physically attractive, then you can get a significant advantage by moving to poor Asian countries such as the Philippines. You see, the average height of men in the Philippines is only 5 ft 4.5 in, which means if you are 5 ft 9 in or even 5 ft 8 in you would be comparatively as tall as a man who is 6 ft 2 in or 6 ft 3 in is in the British Isles. This would give you a major advantage.

One thing you might want to start thinking about is how to make money overseas. I would recommend that you read this post if you haven't already:

viewtopic.php?t=7252

All you need to do is find some kind of way to make money online that give you about $2,000 per month. You might even do well on even less than that. What you should do is, see what kinds of services you can provide over the internet. If there is any skill that you have that you can use to provide a service over the internet then what I recommend that you do is you should first try and find an employer near you who is looking for someone with that skill. First, get the job and prove to your employer that you are dependable. Then, explain to your employer how the job can be done from home. Perhaps you can use some kind of remote PC service to do your job from home. After you have convinced your employer that you can reliably work from home do so for a few months. Then, when you feel comfortable that your job is reasonably secure, tell him that you will be traveling overseas but will be able to work from abroad. If your employer is OK with this, then you have found a way to make a good income overseas.

There are many services that you can provide online. You could do internet research, application development, office support, etc.

I think once you are overseas you will find dating is much easier. From everything I've heard the Anglosphere is the worst place for dating!

Good luck!
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

hot chick

some good points i am already seeing that dating is easyier abroad and i have not even out of the country yet haha using datinginasia. With the philippines girls. they are attractive more than white girls here some real hotties. But the philippines is a shite hole thats the catch if i could i would prob die.

Here i find that girls that are in anyway attractive or even average have had boyfirends since there teens and are never single. They dont need you. there is so many guys for them so the girls you want you cant have. Thats means you get what is remaining shite or nothing in my case.

People in the west may look down a foreign girl because she is from a third world country but this is balls bacause she would be a better person than most of the bitchs on the dating scene. Its not she fault she was born into poverty. Why mate with people around you why not date and mate globally ?

The rock

Yea checked out that site thanks. I will not be graduating for a few years but it ill hopefully allow me to work in different parts of the work. Only problem i am here till then.
kingjoe60 youtube
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Western women have progressed to being hypergamous - i.e., only wanting to mate with the highest of male specimens. As opposed to earlier times, when women knew that they had to secure a man to provide for a family, they no either have income security from themselves, or from the welfare system (that basically cuckolds the taxpayer in the name of "saving the children.")

The explosion of single motherhood is merely a manifestation of this change in behavior. .Of course, once a woman has secured the seed of a good male specimen, she becomes very interested in dating a lesser man so as to exchange sex for provisioning for her child. Because so many lesser men have been sexually frustrated in their youth - since the women that rightfully should have been theirs have been polygynously mating with the higher males - often times they succumb to being a stepfather, just so that they can finally get regular sex, and maybe even a child on the side.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Sorry but i am not a lesser man, neither is anyone here. If it took becoming a complete jerk off to get a date, I'd rather stay single.
This was discussed in the other thread about "alpha males" which are actually omega man-whores. In this society; intelligence, morals, being genuine, not being insecure, not being completely brainwashed, all work against you. This might be the opposite in Russia, but without a doubt you are handicapped for having such qualities in N.America/England.
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

Mature Dj well said what is the reason in the west of these single mother viruses? They make up so much of the population now its unreal. There bahaviour has changed to just wanting top cock.
kingjoe60 youtube
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

You better get down on your knees and thank the Lord God in heaven that you are "dateless".

It could be worse. Much, MUCH worse.

You could be married to an American female.

Stop and let that soak in for a while, then be glad for the following:

1.) You are an American male, and thus firmly in the top 10% of all men in the world in raw comparison, capacity, and overall options.

2.) You are aware of the above factors, and are ready to benefit from them.

Glass half empty or glass half full?
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.