British man on the horrors of dating American women, Funny!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Why doesn't Winston just put on the first page of the website, "Membership to the forums only for men, no women allowed"?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kai1275 wrote:Why doesn't Winston just put on the first page of the website, "Membership to the forums only for men, no women allowed"?
No, I like it when there's a small number of women in the forums. But some of the virgin men in here can't seem to handle talking to women, and believing in the "All Western women are the same, B.S." talking point! It gets stupid after a while....We had some really good female posters on the forum like BellaRuth and KristineTheStrawberryGirl, but most women have been driven out of the forums...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I dont think there is anything wrong with having women here. There is a problem when they just start expressing their feminist POV. Then again, we have men here who name call, insult, and defend feminist women, just like feminists do. So let the women in.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Exactly. Save the drama and time and just ban all women and be done with it. There is no f***ing point of allowing them in here with all the turds floating around in here, spewing incoherent childish bullshit. The less disappointing things we have to witness from the trash in here, being baited by any kind of woman, the better.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

kai1275 wrote:Why doesn't Winston just put on the first page of the website, "Membership to the forums only for men, no women allowed"?
Oh now you want to ban women? Just a few previous posts on this thread you were that wench's knight in shining armor running to her defend her honor, TRUE MANGINA STYLE.

Get this, neither the shaming tactics from some female troll or from you will prevent me from expressing my opinions the way I see fit. If you find the comments towards trolling women on this forum off-putting, then you are free to leave.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Oh now you want to ban women? Just a few previous posts on this thread you were that wench's knight in shining armor running to her defend her honor, TRUE MANGINA STYLE.

Get this, neither the shaming tactics from some female troll or from you will prevent me from expressing my opinions the way I see fit. If you find the comments towards trolling women on this forum off-putting, then you are free to leave.
Contrarian Expatriate, calm down. Why do you always get into fights with so many other Black posters on this forum like Skateboardstephen, IloveBlackAmericanWomen and Kai?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:

Contrarian Expatriate, calm down. Why do you always get into fights with so many other Black posters on this forum like Skateboardstephen, IloveBlackAmericanWomen and Kai?
He's just doing what Massa tells him to do! He cannot help that! Let's get out of his way so that he can clear up all that ballyhoo and riffraff the other mindless slaves are doing, before Massa comes home for supper!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I didn't ban them, your enablers like Zboy and Winston allow you clowns to make more feminists because your agenda is to tear down all women in sight, like some gay thinking machine. Might as well block them membership if it would keep them from having their mentality and self esteem destroyed by trash on this forum. If you have no desire to help, let's help them not see you and your posse.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kai1275 wrote:

I didn't ban them, your enablers like Zboy and Winston allow you clowns to make more feminists because your agenda is to tear down all women in sight, like some gay thinking machine. Might as well block them membership if it would keep them from having their mentality and self esteem destroyed by trash on this forum. If you have no desire to help, let's help them not see you and your posse.
Kai, please refrain from engaging in fights with people, or else I'm going to have to ban you. Just use the ignore button feature to avoid reading posts from people that annoy you...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Kai, please refrain from engaging in fights with people, or else I'm going to have to ban you. Just use the ignore button feature to avoid reading posts from people that annoy you...
Picking on the only decently reasoned people, and allowing trash comments to flourish? I never doubted ODBO was correct with his allegations of your hypocrisy, but you need to even things up before people really start leaving. Pick a side already. 100% racism and filth? Or 100% evenly moderated forum.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

zboy1 wrote:

I had no idea Kai is black actually.

But you bring up a good point. There are many black posters here who I respect and who contribute wonderful insights. E-Irrizzary, Phx, and several others come to mind, but those are exceptions. Black Americans tend to suffer from ridiculous levels of group-think that literally retards their intellectual vigor, their ability to broaden horizons, and their drive to think for themselves.

Black Americans too often allow preachers, black mothers, black women, gang leaders, black nationalists, and others to do their thinking for them, thus they can rarely muster an original thought or a novel idea unless it is first "approved" by the black thought police who are these same preachers, black mothers, black women, gang leaders, black nationalists, etc.

The very notion of "black leaders" is a disgrace that no freethinking people should find useful. Do white people need "white leaders?" Typically no, but the ones that do are the least talented among them.

So to answer quite simply, I have no respect for people who are stuck in the prison of "black thought." Who are these types? Well you can identify them by their hostility to free-thought, to intellectual curiosity, and to other black people not bound by "black thought." You can also identify these contempt-worthy folks by their use of invective such as massa, negro, house slave, house nigga, plantation, sell-out, uncle-tom, etc. These are Black America's versions of shaming tactics that tend to only work with people stuck in that prison of black thought.

Finally, who do you think imbues these types of individuals with "black thought?" I truly believe black single mothers hamstring their children with this mentality. There is a direct relationship between black people who are open-minded thinkers and those that had two parents in the home. Conversely, those who are group-think adherents generally had a single black mothers to shape their mentality.

So take a look at my posting history and notice the instances of praise I give to black posters who think beyond the ethnic group-think. There are non-black people that buy into and encourage "black thought" just the same but that should go in a whole different thread.

I hope this is helpful in illustrating that black people are all different and it is ok for us to have fundamental disagreements. Not every black person thinks that is a good thing, but I do.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on May 21st, 2013, 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Well Contrarian, Kai no longer wishes to be on this forum, so I guess that makes you happy, Lol?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

zboy1 wrote:Well Contrarian, Kai no longer wishes to be on this forum, so I guess that makes you happy, Lol?
Actually no. I would have thought he had a thicker skin than to attack me, then run out of frustration for being challenged.

Then again, the "knight in shining armor" routine he pulled on the female troll makes me wonder which side he is on.

Perhaps he will come back after calming down. But if not, it just goes to show the emotionalism of some who were raised by single mothers.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Honestly, I think Kai was a going a little overboard. Especially with Adama's comment referring to a American rap artist. Contrarian was only saying that limited thinking or rather thinking inside the box hurts your chances to really experience the world. He is correct that with black American families you have mothers, and other family members who proclaim that there are good women in America. This is correct but it is so small that it is not worth the search.

I honestly do not think female members to a forum is bad. However, there have been only a female members who contribute anything constructive. Most only proclaim that they are different than the average American woman (any ethnicity) and this tells me that most are the same and trying to appear educated and understand American men issues when they have only benefited from Political class men who have screwed over the average man.

Kai, only realizes that Happier Abroad members are ignoring a American female who only posts information that most men know and how she is not bringing anything constructive which for example can be how my father, brother, and/or uncle have been negatively hurt by the negative laws and privileges given to women but not men.

He is smart that he is getting married to a Chinese woman that likes black guys and this helps that there are native Chinese woman who are okay dating non-white men. I hope he is able to understand that he can ignore people who post views he does not like, such as Contrarian Ex.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

aozora13 wrote:Honestly, I think Kai was a going a little overboard. Especially with Adama's comment referring to a American rap artist. Contrarian was only saying that limited thinking or rather thinking inside the box hurts your chances to really experience the world. He is correct that with black American families you have mothers, and other family members who proclaim that there are good women in America. This is correct but it is so small that it is not worth the search.

I honestly do not think female members to a forum is bad. However, there have been only a female members who contribute anything constructive. Most only proclaim that they are different than the average American woman (any ethnicity) and this tells me that most are the same and trying to appear educated and understand American men issues when they have only benefited from Political class men who have screwed over the average man.

Kai, only realizes that Happier Abroad members are ignoring a American female who only posts information that most men know and how she is not bringing anything constructive which for example can be how my father, brother, and/or uncle have been negatively hurt by the negative laws and privileges given to women but not men.

He is smart that he is getting married to a Chinese woman that likes black guys and this helps that there are native Chinese woman who are okay dating non-white men. I hope he is able to understand that he can ignore people who post views he does not like, such as Contrarian Ex.
Keep this in mind. I posted that GIF (he probably has no idea what a GIF is) to be funny, just like a person would use a smiley (very limited smileys here). Then this guy calls me low class, and numerous other insults (and in another thread, he claims to be Christian).

In other posts, he is defending American woman as if his life depends on it, yet he is marrying a foreign woman.

This guy is suffering from some serious cognitive dissonance on many levels and needs to rethink every value and belief he has, including posting to any site on the internet.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.