British man on the horrors of dating American women, Funny!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
christmas
Freshman Poster

Post by christmas »

Haha @ the "troll" comment. Girls not welcome in the treehouse, eh? Guys, seriously, do I need to introduce myself? "Hi, I'm a woman you are about to hate. Let's not be friends." Great.

I stumbled upon this forum because I don't particularly like American men. I prefer Brits. However, I don't generalize about "all American men" and I don't pretend to know someone enough to make assumptions about them on the internet. What I don't understand here is why someone would choose to spend their time actively loathing other people, in any circumstance. Why can't you just let go of your hate and focus on finding what you're looking for? It doesn't add up. It indicates emotional problems, hence the "bitter" comment.

"The man who knows something knows that he knows nothing at all." There's some true wisdom from an American woman. Quit pretending like you've seen it all. You haven't. You're a speck in the universe.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

christmas wrote:Haha @ the "troll" comment. Girls not welcome in the treehouse, eh? Guys, seriously, do I need to introduce myself? "Hi, I'm a woman you are about to hate. Let's not be friends." Great.

I stumbled upon this forum because I don't particularly like American men. I prefer Brits. However, I don't generalize about "all American men" and I don't pretend to know someone enough to make assumptions about them on the internet. What I don't understand here is why someone would choose to spend their time actively loathing other people, in any circumstance. Why can't you just let go of your hate and focus on finding what you're looking for? It doesn't add up. It indicates emotional problems, hence the "bitter" comment.

"The man who knows something knows that he knows nothing at all." There's some true wisdom from an American woman. Quit pretending like you've seen it all. You haven't. You're a speck in the universe.
Some of the men here let their anger towards women get to their heads sometimes...sigh. Understandable, but utterly pointless in the end....
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

christmas wrote:Haha @ the "troll" comment. Girls not welcome in the treehouse, eh? Guys, seriously, do I need to introduce myself? "Hi, I'm a woman you are about to hate. Let's not be friends." Great.

In the words of the great Tommy Sotomayor:

"If you don't like my videos, then STOP WATCHING AND GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE!"

Granted, these aren't videos here, but forum posts. However, the concept remains the same: If you don't like the content that we choose to post here, then you are free to leave. Besides, why would you stay in a forum full of American men (that you have just said you don't even like)? You obviously do not like what we have to say here, which is your right. With that right comes the responsibility to just not look or leave, unless your intent is to just troll these forums. Anybody with half a brain would not continue to view something that they did not like when they could easily switch to something else. With that said, Christmas, I am pretty sure there are many forums online in which men praise and worship American women, so it would be best if you found one of those forums and left us alone.

Zboy, there's no need to defend this woman. Do you think that she would defend you in a similar situation? Don't put on that cape, bro. It will make you look foolish.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Zboy, there's no need to defend this woman. Do you think that she would defend you in a similar situation? Don't put on that cape, bro. It will make you look foolish.
I agree, white knights like zboy1 will learn the hard way that defending American women will get you nowhere. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
christmas
Freshman Poster

Post by christmas »

Fair enough, THoM. I guess I was just responding to attacks. No point, though. I'm not trolling, nor am I posting in here while simultaneously disliking it. Call it compulsion.

Don't knock a dude for being respectful, either. He doesn't know me, and isn't defending me in a cape. He's just being much more civil than others.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

In the words of the great Tommy Sotomayor:

"If you don't like my videos, then STOP WATCHING AND GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE!"

Granted, these aren't videos here, but forum posts. However, the concept remains the same: If you don't like the content that we choose to post here, then you are free to leave. Besides, why would you stay in a forum full of American men (that you have just said you don't even like)? You obviously do not like what we have to say here, which is your right. With that right comes the responsibility to just not look or leave, unless your intent is to just troll these forums. Anybody with half a brain would not continue to view something that they did not like when they could easily switch to something else. With that said, Christmas, I am pretty sure there are many forums online in which men praise and worship American women, so it would be best if you found one of those forums and left us alone.

Zboy, there's no need to defend this woman. Do you think that she would defend you in a similar situation? Don't put on that cape, bro. It will make you look foolish.
Ironic, isnt it? I dont like you guys, but I am going to stick around. What for? Probably for the same reason that girls want to join the boys wrestling team. Or for the same reason they want to outlaw male-only public clubs, but there are tons of women's only public clubs. There should never be any bastion of masculinity without a female to rule over them. Or to "civilize" them. Make sure they tow the line. They might be plotting the end of the world in their man-caves. They are less likely to do that if at least one woman is there to prevent them from truly speaking their minds.

There is also always that tiniest sliver of hope that just one (or hopefully all) of the men can be converted back into the Matrix, kind of like Cipher. You know, spitting out that pill and going for AW again. If only she can serve as a positive enough example to prove, "Hey, NAWALT!'
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I know what you mean, Adama. It's like I said on a previous post of mine: while there MAY be SOME genuinely good American women out there (that are actually single), their numbers are far too low and negligible to justify the risk and search for them. Yes, NAWALT, but enough American/Western women are in fact "like that" to justify the stereotypes, frustration, and anger that we feel towards them.

Zboy, the last part of my previous post was intended for you. However, I did not intend any disrespect towards you. I was just trying to say that defending an American/Western woman will only earn you a pat on the head and a cookie, only if you're lucky, and throwing your fellow brothers under the bus for these same Western/American women is bad form, bro.

And as for you, "Christmas", I find it funny that you condemn us for our views on American women, when you basically say the same thing about American men (e.g. I don't like American men; I prefer British men-- which is totally your right). Am I wrong? Then tell us why you don't like American men. Whatever you have to say about American men, I'll bet you 10-to-1 that the exact same thing can be said about American women. I just realised that when you say that you don't like American men, you're basically saying that all American men are the same (if I'm wrong then tell us why you dislike American men) instead of coming in the front door and facing it head on, you're trying to quietly slip in through the back door. So it's okay that you don't like American men, but we get condemned, shamed, and "NAWALT"ed for our dislike of Western women?

This is why I believe that females have no place on this forum, because they could not begin to fathom what men here in the West have to endure because of misandric laws and a misandric society.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
christmas
Freshman Poster

Post by christmas »

I think you're reading too much into my posts, tbh. I said I don't particularly like American men. I don't write them off. I certainly don't dislike them. I just don't particularly like them, as I said. I'm attracted to a certain type. So what? I'm not an American man hater. Also, I'm just following through with the people in here who are actually trying to engage me in conversation. I never said "I dislike everyone on this forum" either...not sure where you got that.

I do think super angry dudes should refocus their energy, for their own sake and for the sake of people who get bullied or mistreated by them.

I don't "condemn" you for your "views"...but I would guess that your views are actually separate from your aggression. There seems to be a lot of misdirected aggression going on. Don't put words in my mouth or assign meaning that isn't actually there. It's a dead giveaway that aggression trumps proactive conversation...aka you're not listening. Like the guy in conversation who's always just waiting to speak next. Ego, ego, ego.

Not sure what exactly you think I'm refusing to "face" either (back door comment). I've found the communications here to be so incredibly reactive and sharp-tongued. I don't understand it because I'm not wagging my finger at you, or trying to convince you to like American women...I'm just saying effin' lighten up. Life is short...why spend it brooding? Go forth and find your foreign women, do your thing, be happy, etc, etc. !
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

christmas wrote:I think you're reading too much into my posts, tbh. I said I don't particularly like American men. I don't write them off. I certainly don't dislike them. I just don't particularly like them, as I said. I'm attracted to a certain type. So what? I'm not an American man hater. Also, I'm just following through with the people in here who are actually trying to engage me in conversation. I never said "I dislike everyone on this forum" either...not sure where you got that.

I do think super angry dudes should refocus their energy, for their own sake and for the sake of people who get bullied or mistreated by them.

I don't "condemn" you for your "views"...but I would guess that your views are actually separate from your aggression. There seems to be a lot of misdirected aggression going on. Don't put words in my mouth or assign meaning that isn't actually there. It's a dead giveaway that aggression trumps proactive conversation...aka you're not listening. Like the guy in conversation who's always just waiting to speak next. Ego, ego, ego.

Not sure what exactly you think I'm refusing to "face" either (back door comment). I've found the communications here to be so incredibly reactive and sharp-tongued. I don't understand it because I'm not wagging my finger at you, or trying to convince you to like American women...I'm just saying effin' lighten up. Life is short...why spend it brooding? Go forth and find your foreign women, do your thing, be happy, etc, etc. !
Christmas, I've asked Winston if he could create a separate section where only women could post; I think that would solve some of the issues with the men and women here. That way, men like Hero_of_men would not have to deal with females for the most part...What do you guys think?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

zboy1 wrote: Christmas, I've asked Winston if he could create a separate section where only women could post; I think that would solve some of the issues with the men and women here. That way, men like Hero_of_men would not have to deal with females for the most part...What do you guys think?
I think that is a wonderful idea, put them in their own section where they can post all they want. There is a handful of foreign females like Renata who should be granted full posting rights, but for the shrill, toxic, finger-waving, skankified, fat hogs (yes, we know you are fat) like Christmas, put her in a separate section or ban her altogether. Not so much because she is a female, but more so because of that nasty, know it all, NAWALT attitude.

I'd prefer that she spend her time on some Jenny Craig forum.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:Christmas, I've asked Winston if he could create a separate section where only women could post; I think that would solve some of the issues with the men and women here. That way, men like Hero_of_men would not have to deal with females for the most part...What do you guys think?
You should just leave the forum alone. It was going along fine. Trying to increase the participation of affirmative action types and pander to them will have the same effect it has had in the rest of Western society. It will drag the whole enterprise into the sewer.
christmas
Freshman Poster

Post by christmas »

CE: I'm quite fit, actually, but thanks for showing off your bad personality!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

christmas wrote:I think you're reading too much into my posts, tbh. I said I don't particularly like American men. I don't write them off. I certainly don't dislike them. I just don't particularly like them, as I said. I'm attracted to a certain type. So what? I'm not an American man hater. Also, I'm just following through with the people in here who are actually trying to engage me in conversation. I never said "I dislike everyone on this forum" either...not sure where you got that.

Yeah, I don't get why guys get so angry about this kind of stuff. Anger doesn't really help.

Do I like American women? Occasionally, but generally not. I don't find white women in general to be particularly attractive and I like their views on men and life even less.

Still, it doesn't do me or anybody else any good to spout hatred all over the internet. I've been on the MGTOW forums too (I think that's where people on here get 'NAWALT' from). I understand that they've been screwed over and they're angry, but what is cursing women out all over the place really going to do besides make them look like psychos.

I think that there is a serious need for a men's movement in the US and that we need to reclaim our rights. But that won't happen with everyone so fragmented and angry.

Just my .02.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

christmas wrote:CE: I'm quite fit, actually, but thanks for showing off your bad personality!
If a man deems you fat, you're fat. Get over it.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Do you guys see how she said "go after YOUR foreign women and be happy, etc., etc. ... ... ..."? Obviously, she has an attitude about us liking foreign women, even if she doesn't want to admit to it. I am unsure of how deep it goes, but it does exist. It's like I said in a previous post: there are plenty of feminist forums and forums on the Internet where American women are worshipped and placed on a platinum jewel-encrusted pedestal. Why would she remain here if she believes that we hate American women so much?? I'm a black man, and it would be like if I went to a Klan meeting trying to convince them that "not all blacks are dumb niggers". While that is true, trying to go to a Klan meeting as a black man? Something very bad is bound to happen to me. What she has done is like this: she is a sheep, going to a wolf convention, and acting surprised when everyone pounces on her and starts tearing her apart. In other words, if you're a sheep/lamb, don't bother trying to go to a wolves' convention. You will get eaten alive. Christmas, You came to this forum, of your own free will, read some posts, figured out what kind of men we were (even if we are bitter woman haters in your eyes), yet you still chose to post with your "NAWALT" attitude, and now that you're getting flamed (and rightfully so), you want to play the "sweet innocent woman who's getting flamed by those mean, nasty woman-haters"? That won't fly here, honey.

Zboy, I like you, I respect you, but you have GOT to stop playing the "white knight in shining armour" routine for this female (and any female troll who comes through here). I understand you're trying to be fair and balanced, and I respect that. However, throwing fellow men here under the bus is not exactly fair and balanced. What you are doing is trying to score brownie points with this female, even if you deny it. Why? It's not like she would give you the time of day or give you some ~you know what~ (or even appreciate your defence of her) because you said it yourself-- you're Asian, and Asian men are the least desired men here in America. What do you gain from this? If you truly were concerned about this character, you would have told her not to come here with that "NAWALT" attitude and warned her that if she chose to do that, then she was/is liable to get flamed. I will assume that you did not tell her that, and when it happened, you donned your armour and came to the rescue. As a fellow man, I implore you to cease with the "white knight" routine. It won't get you anywhere, and it definitely won't get you into her panties. You can be fair and balanced without throwing either party under the bus (which is the very definition of fair and balanced).

CE, I like you and respect you, but speaking from a logical stand point, I feel what you said in your previous post was somewhat unnecessary. I'm not saying that in her defence, by the way. She knew what she was getting into before she posted on these forums, and now that she got burned because she chose to play with fire, she wants to get mad at the fire instead of taking responsibility for playing with fire in the first place.