Prison Brides

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Prison Brides

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 4:24 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 3:17 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 2:35 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 1:42 pm
MrMan wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 1:04 pm

Just so everyone knows, this thread was meant to be ironic, or maybe 'cheeky' as the British say. I thought it would make for good conversation.

I suppose it __ could__ work out if you were selective about the crime. There are crimes like insider trading where that are illegal but not technically immoral, that someone could get caught up in, or related crimes even do accidentally, blurt something out about a company. That would be for the career woman type thing.

And if they are still picky in prison, is there anything else that could 'lower' or broaden their standards or bring them down a peg or two.

A woman killing her husband as a crime of passion! Woah, stay away from her. Now, if a woman was faithful to her husband but got manslaughter charges for accidentally raping him to death, that's another story. :lol:
Well when you end up feeling lonely for long periods of time you can't really help it.
So I wasn't all that concerned with any dangers. Just wanted someone to love is all so I took the risk. I've not done anything like this in a long time though, I've just about given up on pursuing anyone since my chances of leaving the States are slim, and I'd rather meet a woman in the country I live vs flying far away to look like most men usually do these days due to the lack of quality in the West unless you just want these ghetto nobodies with no interest in their own damn heritage and culture.
That sucks... but I'm just curious. What's stopping you from leaving the States? You can cross the border to Tijuana, Mexico if you have a car or take the bus from LA to Tijuana.
https://global.flixbus.com/bus-routes/b ... tijuana-mx

I heard Mexicans are more friendlier and welcoming than those in the States and your dollar, despite it's devaluation, will get you further as cost of living is several times cheaper of that in the States. But you do have to learn some conversational Spanish.

You can just get a job in Commiefornia or get welfare like Dan Cilley or work in a job, live in a RV, homeless shelter or one of those government funded rooms, set up a Brokerage Account, consistently invest in High yield ETFs, build up your dividend yields and settle in Mexico where cost of living is several times lower than Jewunited States and you get friendlier people and some p***y too. So what's stopping you?

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/c ... ted+States
...Usually I like your post, but this is the worse man....Especially the parts about living in an RV or a homeless shelter, seriously? :shock:
Oops, Sorry. I got too carried away. Ignore what said about the homeless shelter, RV part.
Its fine, I was having a shit day anyway and trying to find something to do.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I had a fling with a 10/10 woman with a record many years ago. Cut it off because she had a bit of an oxy problem that wasn't apparent at first. She's was in the news a few months later for stabbing the next guy she was with after a fight, so I probably made the right call. Perfect example of the hot/crazy matrix
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

What about a wealthy or celebrity relationship? Even though most celebs or famous actresses/models/singers overall still end up with other famous people, there are a handful that have dated relatively "normal" people at one point, especially when they are in the same general industry. Word of caution is that at least 90% of the industry is depraved, but hey I don't consider that much different from what the OP proposes.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

vlkmo wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 9:29 pm
What about a wealthy or celebrity relationship? Even though most celebs or famous actresses/models/singers overall still end up with other famous people, there are a handful that have dated relatively "normal" people at one point, especially when they are in the same general industry. Word of caution is that at least 90% of the industry is depraved, but hey I don't consider that much different from what the OP proposes.
I would never date a celebrity, I really don't want that kind of attention
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
January 4th, 2024, 6:03 pm
Looking for women who just came out of prison, perhaps not on their first sentence, is deliberately looking for trouble.

If I were that desperate, I'd rather find myself an ugly girl from an impoverished family in the Philippines. True, Filipinas are nowhere near as honest and angelic as they used to be (and this applies to all women in all world societies). Yet, the chance of her being better LTR material will probably be much higher,
I agree, the best is not even willing to try. The risk something is going wrong is very high.

I was never interested at all in such dates, despite I was living dateless for years and alone and felt lonely in Europe as a young man.

One time, already years later after my relocation in Tokyo I had the opportunity to talk with an US-police officer about that never ending prison stories, and his opinion was very clear, he said to me that in America you will find any kind of person you can image - therefore it is not impossible that a young inmate is changing to the better side, but the chance he or she is willing to do it is rather small.

He said to me that only VERY FEW learn while in jail, but MANY do not.

------------------

USA has some websites about dating female prisoners, I had fun to read through their profiles and crimes a while ago.

Many female inmates wrote in their profile questionnaire, they are not interested to date or even to keep in contact with somebody outside of the USA and even not interested to relocate inside USA to another state.

Some females wanted to be back in their former home seeing their children again - now often adults already - some had strange requirements despite facing a live sentence and parole not possible earlier than 2040....most of their pictures were clearly taken many years ago and misleading...

Many convictions were related to alcoholism, drug abuse and violence, some are in their cell for co-operating with serious gang related crimes, like armed robbery wih their boyfriends...

Only very few, I remember maybe 3 or 4 out of a long list wrote something like 'Waiting for the moment to be released, never again. I will appreciate a date with a responsible nice man and will definitively relocate with him and never go back to the city I was living up to my arrest. Single, no children, I made a terrible mistake...'

-------

You might try, and even if this woman is very willing to change her life, there are other issues too, for example to be on parole and cannot leave her state, or passport will be refused to go abroad, or has otherwise difficult issues to solve because of her criminal record (not all women in jail appear to be healthy)
Another important issue is the possible date of release.... 2025 or 2030 or even 2035.....

Sorry, no way.... to consider this all makes no sense and is looking for trouble....