Whore whines Epstein "raped" her

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Whore whines Epstein "raped" her

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:26 pm
HouseMD wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:25 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:20 pm
HouseMD wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:16 pm
And yet you're still miserable and alone.
I'm not miserable. I'm living a life of ease at the moment. I'm alone because I choose to be. OK my choice of non-rented female companionship would have been a little restricted in the looks department, but you can't have everything.
You can't have much of anything
You're just being childish an a nya nya nya kind of way. I wouldn't want to be one of your patients.
Implying I treat my patients anything like I treat hateful swine such as yourself
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 2:42 am
Implying I treat my patients anything like I treat hateful swine such as yourself
Ah so you treat your patients differently based on their political views. Well then by your own speech you must be expelled from your profession immediately. Please issue your resignation to the appropriate authorities with the greatest possible haste.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 2:57 am
HouseMD wrote:
Ah so you treat your patients differently based on their political views. Well then by your own speech you must be expelled from your profession immediately. Please issue your resignation to the appropriate authorities with the greatest possible haste.
I have never had a patient that was trash like you. I also get to select my patients, as I am in a specialty field that provides me the opportunity to do so, and would decline anyone like yourself as a client. Your views are personal, not political, as they do not align with any actual political party. Saying your personal opinions are political views do not make them so, any more than a schizophrenic saying that all politicians need to be stopped because they are secretly lizards should have protection for his views because they are political
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 4:01 am
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
I have never had a patient that was trash like you. I also get to select my patients, as I am in a specialty field that provides me the opportunity to do so, and would decline anyone like yourself as a client. Your views are personal, not political, as they do not align with any actual political party. Saying your personal opinions are political views do not make them so, any more than a schizophrenic saying that all politicians need to be stopped because they are secretly lizards should have protection for his views because they are political
We have a saying here - when you are in a hole, stop digging.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 4:09 am
HouseMD wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 4:01 am
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
We have a saying here - when you are in a hole, stop digging.
From my perspective, it is you that has done the digging
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 4:33 am
We'll see Mr Political Correctness.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 4:42 am
HouseMD wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 4:33 am
We'll see Mr Political Correctness.
You are confusing disagreeing with a legitimately horrible person with being politically correct
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:14 pm
... Meanwhile my Internet rants have taught me to touch type, taught me to write well, gained me a lot of knowledge, got me acquaintances from all over the world and got me a job with good pay and conditions for almost 3 years. That's pretty good results from where I'm sitting.
Since this thread has been at the top of the active list all day, I decided to finally read it. As I expected, mostly shit flinging and then I come across the above. Well I'll be damned! So someone hired Cornfed because of his posting history, writing skills and knowledge? Please elaborate.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 8:04 am
Cornfed wrote:
... Meanwhile my Internet rants have taught me to touch type, taught me to write well, gained me a lot of knowledge, got me acquaintances from all over the world and got me a job with good pay and conditions for almost 3 years. That's pretty good results from where I'm sitting.
Since this thread has been at the top of the active list all day, I decided to finally read it. As I expected, mostly shit flinging and then I come across the above. Well I'll be damned! So someone hired Cornfed because of his posting history, writing skills and knowledge? Please elaborate.
Well this is past tense of course and we had this arrangement for years of people not largely here, and I'm sure the company is not going to reveal itself, but yeah it was good while it lasted. But it mainly did come from this forum in the past.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Shemp wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 8:04 am
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed and Coontrarian bicker like children constantly. I'm surprised Cornfed was sensible enough to get hired doing an international gig. That's the real shock here. This must be one desperate company.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is a disappointment that no-one is engaging with the actual arguments of this thread.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:20 pm
I'm not miserable. I'm living a life of ease at the moment. I'm alone because I choose to be. OK my choice of non-rented female companionship would have been a little restricted in the looks department, but you can't have everything.

I don't think that was really a choice on your part, as much as the only woman you could have been with (the middle aged ugly landlady, I presume?) was simply not attractive even for you, so you are alone.

I've seen men fly in and marry Asian brides that are absolutely hideous physically, balding, short, deathly pale to the level of suspecting they suffer from anemia and socially awkward/autistic without even the dash of intelligence and occasional insight you bring to the table... so really I would say, your predicament is largely a choice on your part. You could fly in some Filipina by the end of this year, marry her, knock her up and raise a family off of government support/disability or whatever.

You may be white and therefore at a disadvantage in your own eyes but really there isn't much stopping you from using the system to your benefit and allowing your genes, which you feel are worthwhile, to be passed on. Worse and more useless genetic dead-ends have done so in the past and are doing so as we speak.
Cornfed wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 3:25 pm
It is a disappointment that no-one is engaging with the actual arguments of this thread.
It's funny to see you, of all people, defending a major Democratic party donor and buddy of Bill Clinton, who on top of all his degeneracy is also a Jew. My personal feelings on the matter are that, if he slept with girls who are, say, fifteen or sixteen than I really couldn't care less. If they were as young as fourteen, thirteen, twelve, I would find that quite disgusting. Either way, I am not surprised because he is a filthy rich American man with ties to corrupt government officials and always eager to fund the campaigns of the worst among them. It makes sense that he is a degenerate and if he goes to jail for it, I really couldn't care less and I'm surprised to see you care.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 1:11 pm
It's funny to see you, of all people, defending a major Democratic party donor and buddy of Bill Clinton, who on top of all his degeneracy is also a Jew.
Obviously he deserves to go to prison for being a Democrat donor, but just treating the issue of renting teenaged whores in isolation, I don't see what objection people would have that isn't simply more hatred of men and a desire to prop up the sexual market value of used-up older whores. I mean, does anyone think that if it weren't for Epstein the whores would have been virgins until marriage and become lifelong faithful monogamous wives? If that is the goal, why aren't these people advocating policies that might make this happen such as abolishing feminism and severely punishing the whores themselves?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 3:04 pm
Obviously he deserves to go to prison for being a Democrat donor, but just treating the issue of renting teenaged whores in isolation, I don't see what objection people would have that isn't simply more hatred of men and a desire to prop up the sexual market value of used-up older whores. I mean, does anyone think that if it weren't for Epstein the whores would have been virgins until marriage and become lifelong faithful monogamous wives? If that is the goal, why aren't these people advocating policies that might make this happen such as abolishing feminism and severely punishing the whores themselves?
Whether or not they were whores, or would have been whores anyway, is besides the point. What he will go to prison for isn't his party affiliation, however questionable, but the fact that the girls he paid for and groomed were underage, young and impressionable. Had they been a few years older the media would have just called Epstein and left it at that, especially considering the fact that he's a major Democratic donor, he wouldn't have been #MeToo'd, I think. But they were too young.

If a man promises a 14 year old girl thousands of dollars if she lets him f**k her, that's typically called grooming. Basically he is manipulating a girl into sex who should still be under the watchful eye of her parents. Her brains aren't fully formed, she's stupid, yeah maybe she would still be stupid three or even ten years later but at least we'd know for sure.

Teenagers are pretty stupid. Even compared to the average stupid person nowadays, they're borderline retarded. For someone to take advantage of that is looked down upon in society. As a father of daughters, I get why.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 3:16 pm
If a man promises a 14 year old girl thousands of dollars if she lets him f**k her, that's typically called grooming. Basically he is manipulating a girl into sex who should still be under the watchful eye of her parents. Her brains aren't fully formed, she's stupid, yeah maybe she would still be stupid three or even ten years later but at least we'd know for sure.
And naturally you would say the same about a woman who paid a 16 of 17 year old boy thousands of dollars for sex. He would be a victim somehow? How exactly are the whores victims? How are they worse off?