Whore whines Epstein "raped" her

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Whore whines Epstein "raped" her

Post by Neo »

Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Neo wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 7:08 pm
It makes no difference whether a person agrees or disagrees with a particular opinion a man may have, unfortunately. I do see the point you're trying to make, but the thing is, very few will agree with it.
We have to start the fight against feminist misandry somewhere.
Maybe outside of the Anglo world currently, or within the Anglo world perhaps 100 years ago many men might agree. Today? Doubtful. Brainwashing is too deep. They are content with things as they are, more or less, as they've been trained to believe otherwise is criminal (look at the flack Tsar took, for example).

As for this case, it's likely that the feminist agenda is just a means to destroy someone for the true agenda of politics. If it wasn't this, it would be something else. They will never stop, because their ultimate goal is to destroy the opponent by any means.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 7:42 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 7:14 pm
Neo wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 6:56 pm
July 13th, 2019, 6:21 pm
Neo wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 4:01 pm
I gave up on trying to get people to agree with me or validate my opinion. Most people are too busy with their own.
Most people who you do convince will conceal that from you to preserve their ego investment. Only the truly honest and intelligent people admit then a rational argument has convinced them.
And if a person will not admit to the truth, that implies that they are dishonest and therefore untrustworthy and not worth bothering with in general, at least for me personally when I recognize it. Then they wonder why I won't continue a false friendship with them. As far as I'm concerned, at a certain point, it becomes obvious that dishonest people are to be avoided because their words are unreliable.
They don’t realize that they are doing it. It is called cognitive dissonance and this forum is especially full of it.

I see it in the guys who rail against MGTOW all the time. The ones who are deep down convinced that MGTOW is the way are often just trying to mine reasons to unconvinced themselves. My job is done at that point although they don’t know that.
I certainly wouldn't sign a government contract that gives a woman ultimate power over me. The state has no place in marriage.
And that is why I respect you Neo even though you and I have vastly different views on religion. Any man who can overcome ubiquitous societal programming and crushing peer pressure to conform in order to acknowledge the reviled truth is an intelligent, powerful, and valuable man.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

July 13th, 2019, 7:53 pm
Neo wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 7:42 pm
July 13th, 2019, 7:14 pm
Neo wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 6:56 pm
July 13th, 2019, 6:21 pm

Most people who you do convince will conceal that from you to preserve their ego investment. Only the truly honest and intelligent people admit then a rational argument has convinced them.
And if a person will not admit to the truth, that implies that they are dishonest and therefore untrustworthy and not worth bothering with in general, at least for me personally when I recognize it. Then they wonder why I won't continue a false friendship with them. As far as I'm concerned, at a certain point, it becomes obvious that dishonest people are to be avoided because their words are unreliable.
They don’t realize that they are doing it. It is called cognitive dissonance and this forum is especially full of it.

I see it in the guys who rail against MGTOW all the time. The ones who are deep down convinced that MGTOW is the way are often just trying to mine reasons to unconvinced themselves. My job is done at that point although they don’t know that.
I certainly wouldn't sign a government contract that gives a woman ultimate power over me. The state has no place in marriage.
And that is why I respect you Neo even though you and I have vastly different views on religion. Any man who can overcome ubiquitous societal programming and crushing peer pressure to conform in order to acknowledge the reviled truth is an intelligent, powerful, and valuable man.
Thanks, Contrarian Expatriate. One of my goals in life is to be faithful to God's virtues, such as the truth.

The state uses its power to subvert the natural order, to give women power over their husbands, which is evil.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Some common sense from another forum:
A woman who gives naked massages while a guy jerks off for money deserves first to be raped and then to be locked in a cage and auctioned off to the highest bidder. There should be plenty of absolutely vicious beatings in between the caging and auction.

That girl was never marriageable. She was a whore. The only problem is that a Jew defiled her, not with what he did but simply for his presence as a Jew. A sane society should have sold her as property to a white man willing to discipline her. She should have been put to work in a white-owned brothel.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Cornfed wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 5:27 pm
It is amazing that there are men stupid enough to take this whining drivel seriously. Obviously this female was just an overpriced prostitute at the age of 15, pure and simple. Now when she is a used up old hag at the age of 32 she wants kudos for being a victim. A 15 year old female is developmentally equivalent to a 17 year old male. If a 17 year old male was paid $300 an hour to massage an older woman in his underwear and once had sex with her, would anyone regard him as a victim? You white knighting manginas need to stop being so freaking stupid.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/10/jeffrey-e ... her-at-15/
Lol, the brain technically takes until the middle 20s to fully and normally "mature" and form critical decision making abilities commonly attributed to being an adult. The child formation is anything that ends up lacking the fully coherent brain interloops or has blocked pathways or otherwise degraded connectivity across the emotional-frontal cortex loop/interconnection feedbacks, without that being well connected the brain's patterns will be more stunted in the impulse control and your basic adult human maturity will be lacking... aka the peter pan syndrome will be present, lacking any desire to take on responsibility and desire to always be distracted by shiny toys. Geez, I hate to even think of how many people this covers :lol:

You people are so dumb
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 1:12 am
Lol, the brain technically takes until the middle 20s to fully and normally "mature" and form critical decision making abilities commonly attributed to being an adult. The child formation is anything that ends up lacking the fully coherent brain interloops or has blocked pathways or otherwise degraded connectivity across the emotional-frontal cortex loop/interconnection feedbacks, without that being well connected the brain's patterns will be more stunted in the impulse control and your basic adult human maturity will be lacking... aka the peter pan syndrome will be present, lacking any desire to take on responsibility and desire to always be distracted by shiny toys. Geez, I hate to even think of how many people this covers :lol:
Your point being? That people should not have sex until they are, what, 30? But then if we apply that standard to sex, why not everything else? Should all student loan contracts and marriages to people under a certain age be cancelled and the counterparties over that age be jailed?
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Each state has an age of consent. The age of consent is the age at which a person is considered to be legally competent to consent to sexual acts. Your argument was a 15 year old female is developmentally equivalent to a 17 year old male and some how fully and normally "mature"?