Comparison between American women and Veruca Salt.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Comparison between American women and Veruca Salt.

Post by Mercury »

Everyone who has seen the 1971 movie "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" I am sure remembers the spoiled child Veruca Salt. She always wanted to own every single thing she saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZqYSD9VtYg

I wonder how many on this forum, after watching the attached video here, can see how American women today have become exactly like Veruca Salt. Spoiled, selfish, wanting every single luxury in the world, and throwing tirades when men leave the country to find better quality women.
Last edited by Mercury on August 22nd, 2019, 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Comparison between American women and Veruca Salt.

Post by Mercury »

It's funny, too, how Veruca in Willy Wonka also came from an extremely rich family. Her dad, Henry, operated apparently a peanut factory and made millions. And during the Wonka contest, Henry had all his workers unwrapping Wonka bars instead of peanuts because Veruca wanted a Wonka Golden Ticket. Approximately 760,000 Wonka bars were opened before they found Veruca's ticket, and by the 5th day, well, you can see in the movie how Veruca was all bratty and acting spoiled, even going so far as to refuse to go to school until she has her ticket. And Henry's factory did not stop until they found Veruca's ticket. And then over the course of the tour, first she wants one of Wonka's Oompa Loompas in the room with the chocolate river. Then she wants a boat just like Wonka's "Wonkatania" with the paddle wheel and blue and white canopy and everything. Then Veruca wants one of Wonka's golden egg laying geese. Finally she gets "No" for an answer as Wonka's geese are not for sale, and she flies into a huge tirade, trashing the room and then getting dropped down a garbage chute like a bad egg.

Like Veruca Salt, American women live in easily one of the richest, wealthiest countries on Earth. And a country that lets American steal 90% of a man's income for child support after she divorces him, and she uses it for her own greed while she marries another man who can easily afford to live in Beverly Hills, California (and commits adultery on her original husband), plus who would even shoot any other man that approaches within 100 feet of her. Plus in America, men have no rights, only women do. Men are seen as slaves and prisoners, women are seen as entitlement queens. And career women want nothing short of a man whom, when they marry and buy a house, their new ZIP Code is 90210. And when men decide they are leaving America to find better women, American women fly into a tirade, calling the guys slave masters, slave owners, total losers, predators, becoming hell bent on smashing them and tearing them down as much as they can, as Veruca did to Wonka's golden goose room immediately after her singing lyrics of; "And if I don't get the things I am after, I'm going to screeeEEEAAAMMM!!!"

Indeed, Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka bears the visage of a selfish entitlement queen.