Guys, in America, asking a woman out on a date is sexual harassment.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Guys, in America, asking a woman out on a date is sexual harassment.

Post by Mercury »

It is very understandable why more and more guys are afraid of making the first move and asking a woman out on a date.

It's sexual harassment.

In America, the very act of a man asking a woman if she'd like to go out for dinner next week, in and of itself, is sexual harassment. Actually, it's even a capital felony under Federal law in the United States for a man to ask a woman out on a date! Enforced by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Supreme Court, and with a mandatory sentence (for the man) of 375 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty.

And what makes me upset is that guys continue to ask women out in America like they are brave and bold enough to face a barrage of air-to-surface missiles face-on especially if it results in the man being blown to smithereens and people picking up his guts and remains ten miles away and even a nationwide military lockdown. As if it would take a full nationwide military lockdown and nationwide Martial law to get it through their heavy iron skulls that, under Federal law in America, it's the woman's job to ask the guys out.

Then again, it's no wonder American women are even dating prison inmates! As in, for the man, no prison record = no dates and no relationship! It's like prison is even a mandatory requirement to have a relationship with a woman! To those women, only someone man enough to handle decades behind bars is worthy of a relationship or marriage.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Guys, in America, asking a woman out on a date is sexual harassment.

Post by jamesbond »

It's getting the point in America where it's dangerous for men to get involved with women. No wonder why so many men are starting to avoid women like the plague! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob »

Yes, Will be interesting to see if American political correctness gets to the point where you never ask someone out on a date, only ask someone who is on an online dating site. That suggestion will likely be coming from, married people with little internet dating nightmares. maybe it will be first be limited to "the workplace".
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Sexual harassment generally takes place in the context of EMPLOYMENT. Some universities have jumped on the bandwagon and now prohibit sexual misconduct or harassment in some forms.

However, outside of these contexts, there is no legal basis for sexual harassment so anyone who is afraid of asking a girl out is simply rationalizing his general inability with women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 7:33 pm
.....However, outside of these contexts, there is no legal basis for sexual harassment so anyone who is afraid of asking a girl out is simply rationalizing his general inability with women.
OmFg! You just said WtF I've been saying about a lot of these corny posters on this site. All they can decry is how portlily-obese my ex-significant-other female lovers have been. [It's] better than going gay, full-retard gay, or a male version of a korephile [in like post-13 to pre-17-aged but not infantil girls].

Why do you think that HA stopped being a serious target by the US government to shut down? They realize how 'sociopathetic' most posters are on here...idle, sedentary threats to any feminist establishment. Roosh V is less of an idle threat and his forum.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Sexual harassment generally takes place in the context of EMPLOYMENT. Some universities have jumped on the bandwagon and now prohibit sexual misconduct or harassment in some forms.

However, outside of these contexts, there is no legal basis for sexual harassment so anyone who is afraid of asking a girl out is simply rationalizing his general inability with women.
Excellent points!!! However, I would like to add some companies have policies against dating a fellow coworker.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Yes, asking a woman out on a date is sexual harassment, is sexual harassment, unless you asked her permission first.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 10:00 pm
Yes, asking a woman out on a date is sexual harassment, is sexual harassment, unless you asked her permission first.
I can see someday where a law will be passed to make it illegal for men in America to ask women out on a date. I think this is what feminists want eventually.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 11:57 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 10:00 pm
I can see someday where a law will be passed to make it illegal for men in America to ask women out on a date. I think this is what feminists want eventually.
What if I told you that it is already a capital felony under Federal law in the United States for men to ask women out on a date? What if I told you that it's enforced aggressively by the FBI, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals, the United States Military, the United States Supreme Court, and carries, for the man, a mandatory sentence of 375 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

.....outside of these contexts, there is no legal basis for sexual harassment so anyone who is afraid of asking a girl out is simply rationalizing his general inability with women.
Unfortunately, reality of life is a bit different. At least it was for me while still living in Europe.

Of course the most critical places for men are school and working place and I cannot recommend any man to date a woman studying or working next to him. Stay away, do not start any private conversation.

The question remains however where you can meet women outside of your school and working place - you cannot just walk in the street and approach any woman passing by....During my time in Europe, internet did not exist, I do not drink alcohol, I am non-smoker and I am not into night-life, I am not religious and not into church activities...I was not rich, not a sportman... So where to go? What to do? Any advice?

European women are not so much into 'sexual harassment claims', but they are very scornful and enjoy to belittle and to make fun out of men they reject for whatever reason.

While there is no real legal basis for sexual harassment in asking a girl out in a polite way you meet 'somewhere', I can say I was afraid to try it in feminist-friendly Western countries as I was always worried about to find myself in troubles - while I never had such a feeling in Asian countries.

It's not only about the legal situation, but about how the woman (and also people next to her) will react towards you. Western women are unpredictable. Often psycho and violent ready because of drug and alcohol abuse and her boyfriends are not far away to 'protect her'. And show me any Western woman, who is 13+ and does not have multiple boyfriends already - she does not need you anyway. Western women are not 'lonely'.

I do not consider myself suffering of a general inability to interact with women. I would say it depends in which place you are living, on the women living next to you. It is wrong to blame only the man for his bad experiences with women if he fails to make female friends.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 3:02 am
.....outside of these contexts, there is no legal basis for sexual harassment so anyone who is afraid of asking a girl out is simply rationalizing his general inability with women.
Unfortunately, reality of life is a bit different. At least it was for me while still living in Europe.

Of course the most critical places for men are school and working place and I cannot recommend any man to date a woman studying or working next to him. Stay away, do not start any private conversation.
While I agree that romantic overtures should stay out of the workplace and school, to suggest that one cannot even initiate conversation is downright paranoid.

If you are going to succeed in your career, you have to positively interact with people, even women. There is a line that cannot be crossed, and you have to know that women are constantly going to try to get you to cross it. This is the game in the West that men just must master if they are going to get ahead.

Treating women like pariah will not do you any favors in life. Simply evaluate women's character, and keep your private life 100% separate from your work life. Girls should not even know where you work!

Having said all that, appoach women, ask them out, and tell them that you want to sleep with them! You will score some and some you will not. It is part of being an actualized man.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

April 23rd, 2019, 11:00 am
Yohan wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 3:02 am

While I agree that romantic overtures should stay out of the workplace and school, to suggest that one cannot even initiate conversation is downright paranoid.

If you are going to succeed in your career, you have to positively interact with people, even women. There is a line that cannot be crossed, and you have to know that women are constantly going to try to get you to cross it. This is the game in the West that men just must master if they are going to get ahead.

Treating women like pariah will not do you any favors in life. Simply evaluate women's character, and keep your private life 100% separate from your work life. Girls should not even know where you work!

Having said all that, approach women, ask them out, and tell them that you want to sleep with them! You will score some and some you will not. It is part of being an actualized man.
:+1: