What Millennial women want. Hear it from their own mouths

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

What Millennial women want. Hear it from their own mouths

Post by flowerthief00 »

A short NBC bit on what young women in America are looking for:

This is the stuff we've been observing for awhile. Listen to them. They have NO interest in playing the traditional female role any longer...except when a man is paying the bill for a date--Don't be that man!
Raising children? Staying at home? Supporting a husband? They are so over that.

But unlike most of those posting comments, I don't consider this trend an outright terrible thing. Or to be more exact, I see both positive and negative things about it.

In the past women were all herded into the same domestic role whether they liked it or not. Today they actually have a choice. Many will make a poor choice and wind up lonely in the end, but that's how it goes with freedom. Freedom is a GOOD thing. It should be considered progress that women today have more freedom to live their lives as they choose than their ancestors did.

As things are with the family courts at present, however, a man would have to be a dupe to marry in a Western country. Until that situation improves, men must be warned with the utmost candor to remain unbound to any woman. And dammit, if you must go on dates make sure she pays her fair share!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What Millennial women want. Hear it from their own mouths

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 6:19 pm
In the past women were all herded into the same domestic role whether they liked it or not. Today they actually have a choice. Many will make a poor choice and wind up lonely in the end, but that's how it goes with freedom. Freedom is a GOOD thing. It should be considered progress that women today have more freedom to live their lives as they choose than their ancestors did.
So if you had children would you let them eat ice cream for dinner and stay up all night etc. because freedom is a good thing? Of course being children they are going to f**k up just like grown children - women - are inevitably going to f**k up and ruin the society around them. Even if freedom were desirable for grown children the flip side of freedom is responsibility. Females don’t have that issue as they get to palm the cost of their train wreck lives onto the rest of us. There is nothing good about this.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Cornfed wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 7:16 pm
So if you had children would you let them eat ice cream for dinner and stay up all night etc. because freedom is a good thing? Of course being children they are going to f**k up just like grown children - women - are inevitably going to f**k up and ruin the society around them. Even if freedom were desirable for grown children the flip side of freedom is responsibility. Females don’t have that issue as they get to palm the cost of their train wreck lives onto the rest of us. There is nothing good about this.
Getting to palm the cost of their train wreck lives onto us.... You mean the family court situation or the out-of-control welfare state? Whichever, those both have to go.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I wonder what America is going to be like in 20 to 30 years.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."