The first thing American women ask a man is "What do you do for a living?"

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The first thing American women ask a man is "What do you do for a living?"

Post by jamesbond »

CannedHam wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 12:11 pm
I can understand someone giving marriage one shot. Okay, so it doesn't work out, you lose assets and probably will be on a reduced income for some years. Fine. But what I don't understand are guys that have divorced two, three, or even four times!!! My dad knows a guy who is on his third or fourth marriage. Multiple asset splits during each divorce, alimony, child support.... His salary is well above $100k but he probably nets $20k when all is said and done, and has little assets to his name.

I used to work with a guy who was on his fourth marriage. He had a total of 5 kids from his previous marriages and was making child support on all 5 kids. Now I know why he was always broke and was working two jobs. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IvanMNG
Freshman Poster

Post by IvanMNG »

Almost all women do that, how's that exclusive to American women?

They wanna size you up, so what?

You also size them up or would you talk to a 150kg land whale?

That's part of the game. Deal with it.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

IvanMNG wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 9:20 am
Almost all women do that, how's that exclusive to American women?

They wanna size you up, so what?

You also size them up or would you talk to a 150kg land whale?

That's part of the game. Deal with it.
You men have standards, right?
Maybe we do too.
Maybe we don't want a shiftless layabout who is okay with laying around and doing nothing.

Maybe, just maybe, "what do you do for a living" is small talk.
Maybe we don't care HOW MUCH you make, only that you're willing to be employed/not mooch off of us.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

jamesbond wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 4:24 pm
CannedHam wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 12:11 pm
I can understand someone giving marriage one shot. Okay, so it doesn't work out, you lose assets and probably will be on a reduced income for some years. Fine. But what I don't understand are guys that have divorced two, three, or even four times!!! My dad knows a guy who is on his third or fourth marriage. Multiple asset splits during each divorce, alimony, child support.... His salary is well above $100k but he probably nets $20k when all is said and done, and has little assets to his name.

I used to work with a guy who was on his fourth marriage. He had a total of 5 kids from his previous marriages and was making child support on all 5 kids. Now I know why he was always broke and was working two jobs. :shock:
These suckers never learn from their mistakes. I worked with a guy once who had a van load of kids from different women to support. Did three jobs per day totalling about 20 hours.
closatl
Freshman Poster

Post by closatl »

What happened to building something beautiful together ??