Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8739
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by jamesbond » August 19th, 2018, 6:09 am

Mercury wrote:
August 18th, 2018, 9:34 pm
In America, only a man who is brave enough to face Pelican Bay State Prison and/or the electric chair for exactly the act of approaching a woman and asking her if she'd like to go to the movies or out to dinner would dare to make a first move and ask a woman out.

Well a man won't get the electric chair for asking a woman out, although Winston had a girl call security on him in a mall for simply striking up a conversation with her! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Mercury
Freshman Poster
Posts: 456
Joined: October 11th, 2016, 4:26 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by Mercury » August 26th, 2018, 6:12 am

I know why American women expect the man to make the first move and ask her out!

So she can call the police and have him arrested and charged with stalking and harassment. American women are entertained watching another guy getting the handcuffs slapped on his wrists, getting thrown into the back of a police car, and hauled off to jail. American women literally want the entire country to themselves, plus watching guys suffer is a thriller to them. And if the guy throws a fit while under arrest, it's ten times more entertainment certain to make American women laugh hysterically. And especially them watching a guy get tasered by the police and zapped again and again. To them, watching it in real life is a hundred times more entertaining than the most entertaining television show, even far more entertaining than "Cops."

American women are thrilled watching people get arrested and hauled off to prison on "Cops," and then they want to see it live and real and are entertained all the more watching guys get arrested for harassment in real life and in real person. And more than likely, many American women are just hoping to one day see their "prey" throw the Mother of All Temper Tantrums while under arrest for harassment and get taken down with lethal force by the police.

Guys, FLEE from especially American women if they dress flashy! They are nothing but prison just waiting to happen! They are bait for a man trap, a snare. They are trying to get guys to approach them and try to strike up a conversation with them so they can complain to the police and get the guy arrested for harassment, even sexual harassment, and then be entertained by another guy losing his freedom and possibly his life if he becomes unruly.

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 208
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by growup » August 27th, 2018, 12:14 am

Mercury wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 6:12 am
I know why American women expect the man to make the first move and ask her out!

So she can call the police and have him arrested and charged with stalking and harassment. American women are entertained watching another guy getting the handcuffs slapped on his wrists, getting thrown into the back of a police car, and hauled off to jail. American women literally want the entire country to themselves, plus watching guys suffer is a thriller to them. And if the guy throws a fit while under arrest, it's ten times more entertainment certain to make American women laugh hysterically. And especially them watching a guy get tasered by the police and zapped again and again. To them, watching it in real life is a hundred times more entertaining than the most entertaining television show, even far more entertaining than "Cops."

American women are thrilled watching people get arrested and hauled off to prison on "Cops," and then they want to see it live and real and are entertained all the more watching guys get arrested for harassment in real life and in real person. And more than likely, many American women are just hoping to one day see their "prey" throw the Mother of All Temper Tantrums while under arrest for harassment and get taken down with lethal force by the police.

Guys, FLEE from especially American women if they dress flashy! They are nothing but prison just waiting to happen! They are bait for a man trap, a snare. They are trying to get guys to approach them and try to strike up a conversation with them so they can complain to the police and get the guy arrested for harassment, even sexual harassment, and then be entertained by another guy losing his freedom and possibly his life if he becomes unruly.
Wait...I thought women were goinog after cop killers...so why are they so keen on calling the cops?
My dear, your view of American women (or women at all) is not realistic.

Mercury
Freshman Poster
Posts: 456
Joined: October 11th, 2016, 4:26 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by Mercury » August 27th, 2018, 12:29 am

growup wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 12:14 am
Mercury wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 6:12 am
I know why American women expect the man to make the first move and ask her out!

So she can call the police and have him arrested and charged with stalking and harassment. American women are entertained watching another guy getting the handcuffs slapped on his wrists, getting thrown into the back of a police car, and hauled off to jail. American women literally want the entire country to themselves, plus watching guys suffer is a thriller to them. And if the guy throws a fit while under arrest, it's ten times more entertainment certain to make American women laugh hysterically. And especially them watching a guy get tasered by the police and zapped again and again. To them, watching it in real life is a hundred times more entertaining than the most entertaining television show, even far more entertaining than "Cops."

American women are thrilled watching people get arrested and hauled off to prison on "Cops," and then they want to see it live and real and are entertained all the more watching guys get arrested for harassment in real life and in real person. And more than likely, many American women are just hoping to one day see their "prey" throw the Mother of All Temper Tantrums while under arrest for harassment and get taken down with lethal force by the police.

Guys, FLEE from especially American women if they dress flashy! They are nothing but prison just waiting to happen! They are bait for a man trap, a snare. They are trying to get guys to approach them and try to strike up a conversation with them so they can complain to the police and get the guy arrested for harassment, even sexual harassment, and then be entertained by another guy losing his freedom and possibly his life if he becomes unruly.
Wait...I thought women were goinog after cop killers...so why are they so keen on calling the cops?
My dear, your view of American women (or women at all) is not realistic.
American women are entertained by watching other guys getting physically and/or emotionally hurt/injured. And that is why a lot of American women also go for "bad boys" when they actually want a relationship. Not only do they want rich multimillionaires with endless luxury, but they also want bodyguard guys capable of striking terrorous fear into other guys that get within less than 50 feet and sending them fleeing for their lives.

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 208
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by growup » August 27th, 2018, 2:36 am

I'm just gonna go ahead and say you're wrong.
The thought of anyone being hurt in any way isn't something that gives me entertainment.
Nor is it something that entertains any of my friends.
And please know that before you go off on a wild tangent, I know a lot of the same people you do, dear.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3328
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Okayama, JAPAN

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by Yohan » September 1st, 2018, 7:12 pm

growup wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 2:35 pm
Women are just as capable of asking a man out. They are also just as capable of paying for a dinner, etc.
I've been both the breadwinner and the stay at home Mom during my marriage.
I understand that Mercury is tired of rejection and he is waiting for the right lady to come along, but he needs to be more realistic.
Not all of us are gold diggers who want a souped up car and a McMansion.
Not all are gold diggers, but how can a man know in advance who is who when he tries to contact a female for the first time?

I also find the comments of 'Mercury' rather exaggerated, but he is not so wrong with what he says.

About myself, I am originally from Europe, not from the States. However my sad dating experiences are rather similar to those of 'Mercury'.

I never met a Western woman in my life who was nice to me, never had any successful date - and what did you say? - A woman might asking me out while I was still living in Europe? Please, that's a fantasy, a dream far away from reality of life.

I never made it up to a girlfriend for only 30 minutes, and about paying for dates, this is rather expensive in Europe and of course the man has to pay, otherwise no way even that a girl will listen to you for 5 minutes what you say, she will just move on to the next guy.

Western women expect from men not only to approach them, but to pay for everything, dinner, travel, gifts etc. and everything has to be ready for them to move in like house, car etc. - From where can a young man - despite working full-time - who does not belong to a rich family have so much money? Well, I had nothing as a young man and therefore I was living alone for years.

Legal concern is a different matter - Western laws treat women like children. As a man you have really to be careful about dating - especially dating a female working in the same company as you do. You might be out of job next day.

Just writing a nice letter as a man to a girl introducing yourself to a woman might end in a lawsuit accusing you of 'sexual harassment'.

Anyway, I decided after years of search and rejection to give up, no Western women any longer and dating only a few foreign women with surprising results and I am now living in Asia, married to a foreign wife since more than 40 years, never divorced. Great family. All what was not possible in Europe was easily possible away from Western women.

To tell you straight, there is so much difference between dating a Western woman and an Asian woman - it's about a different way of how choose and accept men when being approached.

For example, not to drink alcohol as a man will be considered as weakness by Western women, but by Asian women it will be highly appreciated.
I had a small own condominium while still in Europe. Western women were considering it as too small, a hotelroom - but Asian women visiting me considered it as 'valuable asset' which requires discipline to save up money - and still young and not to pay rent is a good thing they told me.
Western women were only into fun, nightlife, shorttime without any consideration for the future, without any intention to contribute anything.
Asian women were much more into a long-time relationship.

Of course, you might argue not all Western women are like that - but I can only tell you the chance for a Western man to find a foreign wife is much better than to find a Western woman.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3328
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Okayama, JAPAN

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by Yohan » September 1st, 2018, 7:50 pm

Mercury wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 12:29 am

American women are entertained by watching other guys getting physically and/or emotionally hurt/injured. And that is why a lot of American women also go for "bad boys" when they actually want a relationship.

Not only do they want rich multimillionaires with endless luxury, but they also want bodyguard guys capable of striking terrorous fear into other guys that get within less than 50 feet and sending them fleeing for their lives.
A bit exaggerated again, but in general you are right. Same in the States, but also same in Europe.

Many young Western women are bullies and have fun to emotionally hurt men who have really good intention by rejecting them in a very rude and derisive way while running after so-called 'bad boys' - even waiting for them in front of the jail on release day.

I don't know really why - I think it is about pro-feminist upbringing. Might be he is not the right type for you, but is it so difficult to say this in a polite way, something like:

'I am sorry, but I think I am not the right one for you.'
'Thank you, nice to consider me but... I am sure you will find a girl who fits you better - Good luck to you'

or to say something like

'I am already taken, don't be sad, you will also find the right one who is still available...'

Of course rich men are also a target of any Western woman and it's ending later on in tears for them, as other girls are showing up too...
It is amazing to see how love from Western females is going through the wallet...

--------

In Asia dating is functioning much better, and also much cheaper.

Asian women are often into gossip with many other girls, and men often do not approach a girl directly, but ask somebody next to her for introduction - if the girl does not want to meet that man, he will not lose face and nobody will ridicule, humiliate and belittle him - and often friends next to her will try to find another woman who might be interesting to meet him etc.

Girls to be considerate of men, to remain polite, to help them when they are looking for contact with women....
No reason to respond with abusive swear words.

Such a consideration does not exist for Western women, men are something like 'disposable items' - one is kicked out, the next one please....
Of course this works only well for a while... time is a strong factor which favors men...

Many 40+ lonely woman are asking, where are all the good men?
And why should I care? Honestly?

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 208
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by growup » September 1st, 2018, 9:28 pm

Yohan wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 7:12 pm
growup wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 2:35 pm
Women are just as capable of asking a man out. They are also just as capable of paying for a dinner, etc.
I've been both the breadwinner and the stay at home Mom during my marriage.
I understand that Mercury is tired of rejection and he is waiting for the right lady to come along, but he needs to be more realistic.
Not all of us are gold diggers who want a souped up car and a McMansion.
Not all are gold diggers, but how can a man know in advance who is who when he tries to contact a female for the first time?

I also find the comments of 'Mercury' rather exaggerated, but he is not so wrong with what he says.

About myself, I am originally from Europe, not from the States. However my sad dating experiences are rather similar to those of 'Mercury'.

I never met a Western woman in my life who was nice to me, never had any successful date - and what did you say? - A woman might asking me out while I was still living in Europe? Please, that's a fantasy, a dream far away from reality of life.

I never made it up to a girlfriend for only 30 minutes, and about paying for dates, this is rather expensive in Europe and of course the man has to pay, otherwise no way even that a girl will listen to you for 5 minutes what you say, she will just move on to the next guy.

Western women expect from men not only to approach them, but to pay for everything, dinner, travel, gifts etc. and everything has to be ready for them to move in like house, car etc. - From where can a young man - despite working full-time - who does not belong to a rich family have so much money? Well, I had nothing as a young man and therefore I was living alone for years.

Legal concern is a different matter - Western laws treat women like children. As a man you have really to be careful about dating - especially dating a female working in the same company as you do. You might be out of job next day.

Just writing a nice letter as a man to a girl introducing yourself to a woman might end in a lawsuit accusing you of 'sexual harassment'.

Anyway, I decided after years of search and rejection to give up, no Western women any longer and dating only a few foreign women with surprising results and I am now living in Asia, married to a foreign wife since more than 40 years, never divorced. Great family. All what was not possible in Europe was easily possible away from Western women.

To tell you straight, there is so much difference between dating a Western woman and an Asian woman - it's about a different way of how choose and accept men when being approached.

For example, not to drink alcohol as a man will be considered as weakness by Western women, but by Asian women it will be highly appreciated.
I had a small own condominium while still in Europe. Western women were considering it as too small, a hotelroom - but Asian women visiting me considered it as 'valuable asset' which requires discipline to save up money - and still young and not to pay rent is a good thing they told me.
Western women were only into fun, nightlife, shorttime without any consideration for the future, without any intention to contribute anything.
Asian women were much more into a long-time relationship.

Of course, you might argue not all Western women are like that - but I can only tell you the chance for a Western man to find a foreign wife is much better than to find a Western woman.
I'm from Europe myself.
Came to the States 26 years ago. I've been married to an American man for over 12 years, and other than some bumps in the road in the beginning, we have a good marriage.
I don't think all women expect men to pay for everything, and I honestly don't believe that women are as horrible as this site can make them out to be.
I'm very glad that you are in a good and happy marriage, Yohan. Marriages like that are hard to come by these days. Congratulations!
I will tell you that there ARE women who are out for what a man can give them, but that it's not ALL of us.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3556
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 1st, 2018, 11:19 pm

growup wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 9:28 pm
I'm from Europe myself.
Came to the States 26 years ago. I've been married to an American man for over 12 years, and other than some bumps in the road in the beginning, we have a good marriage.
I don't think all women expect men to pay for everything, and I honestly don't believe that women are as horrible as this site can make them out to be.
I'm very glad that you are in a good and happy marriage, Yohan. Marriages like that are hard to come by these days. Congratulations!
I will tell you that there ARE women who are out for what a man can give them, but that it's not ALL of us.
NAWALT fallacy alert!
Not all women lack a Y chromosome; trans women have them too!
Not all women have vaginas; I know about a girl in the 15th century who was born without one!
Not all women are interested in a man's wealth; my cousin's neighbor inherited her father's billion dollar estate!
:roll:

These are the types of female fact denials that try to get men off the track of understanding the truth. They try to put forth some rare or fake exceptions which do nothing but further prove the rule!

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 208
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by growup » September 2nd, 2018, 12:33 am

Okay, I'm a woman who doesn't expect a man to pay for everything.
there's your exception.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3328
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Okayama, JAPAN

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by Yohan » September 2nd, 2018, 6:24 am

growup wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 9:28 pm
I'm from Europe myself.
Came to the States 26 years ago. I've been married to an American man for over 12 years, and other than some bumps in the road in the beginning, we have a good marriage.
I don't think all women expect men to pay for everything, and I honestly don't believe that women are as horrible as this site can make them out to be.
I'm very glad that you are in a good and happy marriage, Yohan. Marriages like that are hard to come by these days. Congratulations!
I will tell you that there ARE women who are out for what a man can give them, but that it's not ALL of us.
Thanks for your nice comment,
Yes, I live now in Asia since over 40 years and never came back to Europe.

You miss somehow the point. The point is not about 'women are as horrible as this site can make them out to be' - the major concern is that a man is not legally protected in any case if something is going wrong when approaching any female in Western countries.
A man is basically a 2nd class citizen in Western countries.

He depends totally on the good or bad mood of the woman, true or not?

Of course, some Western women will never misuse their powerful position against men, but unfortunately many of them do.

This site, Happier Abroad, is only one out of many similar websites asking men to be aware about what can happen to them in Western countries if they do something which is 'just a natural desire' - to contact women for friendship and hopefully after a while, also for more.

For me personally, Happier Abroad is my 'backup-site'. I am admin of another forum dealing with similar issues since many years, since 2003.

Most of these MGTOW (men going their own way) websites and blogs do not blame directly women but blame the present legal situation and rampant feminism for the totally broken dating scene and divorce industry.

In general, MGTOW-conclusion and recommendation is to stay away from women in Western countries. Not even willing to try!
Be single, no marriage/no co-habitation and no children. If you really like to be in contact with a female, look around beyond the borders of your own country, consider a foreign girlfriend/wife and possible relocation.

There is now a significant number of men, who are aware what might happen to them if something is going wrong and who try to prevent such a situation from the very beginning on.

Feminists call us 'women haters', but this argument is surely not true.

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 208
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by growup » September 2nd, 2018, 6:41 am

I don't think the great majority of you is made up of woman haters, but I think there are some in your ranks.
While I do think that women can take some things out of context when approached by a man, women also have to protect themselves against rapists and the like.
Having been a rape victim, I understand a heightened level of awareness/not necessarily wanting to be approached by a man.
I don't understand a standoffish attitude or just turning the guy down nicely.
That's all.
Have a great night :)

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3556
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 2nd, 2018, 8:00 am

growup wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 12:33 am
Okay, I'm a woman who doesn't expect a man to pay for everything.
there's your exception.
Oh I'm so sure you buy your husband the occasional cup of coffee or pastry while he pays for the house, the car(s) and 90% of all the major expenses in your household. Sure, you're some "exception" my dear :roll:

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3328
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Okayama, JAPAN

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by Yohan » September 2nd, 2018, 8:16 am

growup wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 6:41 am
I don't think the great majority of you is made up of woman haters, but I think there are some in your ranks.
You can say the same 'gender-reversed' - there are plenty of Western women who hate men....

About MGTOW, men showing up in those forum are often really very disappointed, mentally and financially broken, and are indeed hateful.
We always try to explain them that hate is a way to no-where, it is self-destructive.
The best is to cut any contact - never look back - and to move on and to start a new life with entire new people.
While I do think that women can take some things out of context when approached by a man, women also have to protect themselves against rapists and the like.
Having been a rape victim, I understand a heightened level of awareness/not necessarily wanting to be approached by a man.
I don't understand a standoffish attitude or just turning the guy down nicely.
That's all.
Have a great night :)
You said, women also have to protect themselves against rapists and the like.

However you should understand that men also have to protect themselves against false accusers, paternity fraud and the like.
And hardly any law will protect men against women, even not in case of serious wrongdoing.

I think, you maybe underestimate the huge number of women who are ready to harm men in any aspect of life you can image if they see a chance.

-----

Nobody within the MGTOW community I ever met will question the fact, that crazy, violent and irresponsible men do exist.
Some of them are truly human trash, only place which fits them is the prison.

And let me say something else: here with this HA-Forum and also within the MGTOW Forum I am the admin, you as a female can sign up and openly write comments about all and everything, even if men will not agree with you.

However if I post my opinion in any feminist forum, my comment will be edited, deleted or even never published and the username will be banned.
Of course this pro feminist behavior makes men very mistrusting.

About rape/rape victims - there are female and male victims, but women often acknowledge only females as victims and only see men as perpetrators.

However, it was not us, the MGTOWs, but feminists, who distorted the meaning of what 'rape' really means or should mean.

Nowadays nobody really knows anymore what 'rape' means - there are now about 15 or more different kind of rape.

If a man does not give money to his girlfriend, she feels 'financially raped'...
And you might be 'digitally raped' while talking online....
A male feminist, Hugo Schwyzer, even created a category called 'accidentally raped', what should this mean....
It's about a woman who gives full consent, later on regrets and claims she 'feels like raped'.... etc.
A married woman, if she wants to get rid of her husband because she has a boyfriend, she needs only to claim 'spousal rape', no proof required, her word is enough to kick the husband out and the boyfriend moves in...

Basically everything nowadays, what a man might say or do with a woman in a Western country can be considered as 'rape'....

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 208
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by growup » September 2nd, 2018, 4:05 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 8:00 am
growup wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 12:33 am
Okay, I'm a woman who doesn't expect a man to pay for everything.
there's your exception.
Oh I'm so sure you buy your husband the occasional cup of coffee or pastry while he pays for the house, the car(s) and 90% of all the major expenses in your household. Sure, you're some "exception" my dear :roll:
Whoops, wrong again, dear.
I pay for the bulk of household expenses.
I bought my own car.
We split the grocery bill down the middle, yes, but I pay about 80% of rent, everything else.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”