The New Angry White Women In America

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The New Angry White Women In America

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

And this is why I am so glad I no longer live in the USA.

The woman had the nerve to falsely claim she was attacked. I am glad she got arrested in the end. It seems that White women are increasingly becoming unglued.

In this case, the woman has already hit the wall, she is a substance abuser, and she is angry that a black couple dared walk happily near her while she is such a miserable failure. She needed to take corrective action on that. Notice the placement of her hand curiously placed at her crotch which suggests some sort of sexual "turn on."

It seems that in America, if you are enjoying peace and tranquility, you run the risk of a miserable person coming along to ruin that peace out of envy and spite. Kudos to the couple for not leaving that woman lying prone on the sidewalk. I would not have been so kind and gentle with her.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The New Angry White Women In America

This is another example from earlier this summer where a fat, wall-slammed American woman tries to call the cops on blacks having a BBQ. The kicker is at the end if you note her reaction when the cops arrive.

Again, this is a resentful, white woman who wants to disturb others enjoyment out of spite and envy. If she can't enjoy life, nobody should.

She has been named "BBQ Becky" on the internet.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Finally, there is "Permit Patty" who is another fat, white woman past her prime just hell bent on ruining life for others.

This is what happens when spoiled, entitled, women feel the pain of having lost their beauty and privilege after "hitting the wall." I have worked with women like these and I am so glad people are becoming more aware of the in America. They are a public menace.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You can't really blame people for trying to shoo away pestilent wildlife.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 7:25 am
This is another example from earlier this summer where a fat, wall-slammed American woman tries to call the cops on blacks having a BBQ. The kicker is at the end if you note her reaction when the cops arrive.

Again, this is a resentful, white woman who wants to disturb others enjoyment out of spite and envy. If she can't enjoy life, nobody should.

She has been named "BBQ Becky" on the internet.
This woman reminds me so much of a neighbour I used to live very close to, both in looks and demeanour. Forever complaining about trivial shit. My then girlfriend who lived with me threatened to thump her skull after enduring her nonsense for a time. The bitter bully soon crawled back under her rock.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Zambales wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 1:43 pm
This woman reminds me so much of a neighbour I used to live very close to, both in looks and demeanour. Forever complaining about trivial shit. My then girlfriend who lived with me threatened to thump her skull after enduring her nonsense for a time. The bitter bully soon crawled back under her rock.
Women like this (fat, unattractive, generally ignored) who no longer get the attention of their youth, feel that NEGATIVE attention is better than no attention at all.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

This is actually the most famous one from last year. I call her Cafe Cathy.

Clearly the woman was envious that the other woman was getting affection while she was clearly affection-starved. Again, creating negative attention is better than no attention at all when you are no longer cute and attractive.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

"Bookstore Bertha" is and oldie but a goodie!

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

American women, white or black, are garbage.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 2:05 pm
This is actually the most famous one from last year. I call her Cafe Cathy.

Clearly the woman was envious that the other woman was getting affection while she was clearly affection-starved. Again, creating negative attention is better than no attention at all when you are no longer cute and attractive.

I remember seeing this video last year. It's unbelievable how disgusting and rude some women in the United States truly are!

I think women in the US are becoming unhinged more and more on a daily basis. No wonder why so many men in America are going MGTOW!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Thanks for sharing Bookstore Bertha. Had me in stitches! Real "misery" is to spend 1 minute in the same room with her.
It was a planned joke, but still funny and looks almost real.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

flowerthief00 wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:17 pm
Thanks for sharing Bookstore Bertha. Had me in stitches! Real "misery" is to spend 1 minute in the same room with her.
It was a planned joke, but still funny and looks almost real.
Oh I thought it was real. That woman is a fabulous actor who had me going.

This is a case of art truly imitating life for sure!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Sorry for not being p.c. but a lot of Whites act the way they do because of feelings of entitlement and superiority. Take Cornfed, for example: he thinks anyone non-White is garbage, so no wonder White people like to lash out at others when things don't go their way, especially from a minority.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

zboy1 wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 9:47 am
Sorry for not being p.c. but a lot of Whites act the way they do because of feelings of entitlement and superiority. Take Cornfed, for example: he thinks anyone non-White is garbage, so no wonder White people like to lash out at others when things don't go their way, especially from a minority.
Interesting, but the fact that most of those who act that way are the LEAST superior and entitlement-worthy tells me they are simply TRYING to assert what they normally do not possess. The smartest, prettiest, and wealthiest white women don't at all behave that way because they don't have to. It is only the "lower end" crowd in those regards, fat and old being common denominators.