Has anyone ever told off an AW?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Has anyone ever told off an AW?

Post by Tamingstrange »

One of the things that bothers me the most about AW is that they are free to be the biggest, most stuck up bitches towards guys. They often say and do the meanest things to them, yet they never get put in their place for it. I see it all them time in movies, TV shows and real life.

How many guys on here have actually told an AW off, wether they were at a Bar or Night Club? Share you stories.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Has anyone ever told off an AW?

Post by gsjackson »

A few weeks ago an AW was jerking me around at a night spot with game-playing -- 'I'm interested, get lost, I'm interested, get lost.' I asked her if she was a phone zombie, a concept that seemed entirely new to her and increasingly disagreeable as she thought about it. I didn't stick around for the fury to reach its apex, but someone intruded violently into my dreams that night.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

No, I've never considered retaliation of any kind. Because what kind of person would that make me? That might make me just like them. I don't want to sink down into the mud and become filled with spite and evil. Let them rejoice in that they are able to be mean for no reason. It will come around to them again. They will not escape.

That's the whole thing. Many people think that because they don't receive punishment immediately that they're getting away with it. Nope. Vengeance and their punishment are just incurring interest and waiting patiently for them at the end, at which point it will happen swiftly and suddenly in a moment, and then there will absolutely be no hope of escape. Their terror and cruelty will be revisited upon them.

They are only exalted for a little while; for this short time. Let them enjoy the fullness of their temporary glory.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Tamingstrange wrote:
March 8th, 2018, 2:56 am
One of the things that bothers me the most about AW is that they are free to be the biggest, most stuck up bitches towards guys. They often say and do the meanest things to them, yet they never get put in their place for it. I see it all them time in movies, TV shows and real life.

How many guys on here have actually told an AW off, wether they were at a Bar or Night Club? Share you stories.
The women at night clubs and bars are a case of you getting what you might deserve. It is NOT a place to meet women. Live as a man vs a "Guy" ( AKA Manlette ) and live with Authority. Authority is like a bow wave from a ship- it pushes all the $hit aside. My wife is educated and capable, but she also knows that men and women should occupy different roles and she sees that as a God-given fact. If you are dealing with women in bars and clubs, you have already lost on many counts.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I've done it in general life, but not at bars & nightclubs. Didn't really have problems at the former & didn't really go to the latter. Bars & strip clubs were what I usually went to. It seems that simply reciting the situation has a good effect, but don't come off too frantic or people will get nervous & act like you're one of many thought-terminating cliches.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

You americans think that your country is everything. You do realize that the western world consists of more than your country.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Johnny1975 wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 2:53 am
You americans think that your country is everything. You do realize that the western world consists of more than your country.
+1 yep...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Johnny1975 wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 2:53 am
+1 yep...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

OutWest wrote:
March 8th, 2018, 8:46 am
The women at night clubs and bars are a case of you getting what you might deserve. It is NOT a place to meet women.
If you are dealing with women in bars and clubs, you have already lost on many counts.
This advice is true worldwide and not only concerning USA.

Do not waste your time and money for alcohol and girls in bars and nightclubs.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

No, because aside from the minimal interactions I have with them at work, I don't talk to them.

Agree with OutWest, GTFO of nightclubs/bars/KTVs if you're looking for a decent girl.