Escape Corporate USA or Get Falsely Accused of Sexual Harassment!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Escape Corporate USA or Get Falsely Accused of Sexual Harassment!

Post by kairosan117 »

You won't know the value of this video until:
your job fires you over false Sexual Harassment allegations from a entry Level SJW straight out of grad school!
You won't know the value of being your own boss until:
You blue pill friends turn their back and cuts you off because you don't believe American chicks are the way to go.
You won't understand the value of investing in Bitcoin and digital currency until:
Applying for another job is difficult because of false sexual harassment accusations and no one in the west trust you!
You won't grasp the idea of affiliate marketing and systems that generate you REAL income until:
You walk into work only to be sent home because a machine or robot has replaced your job.

You see my friends, we are living in very different times. A time in which investing in digital currency is as fun as buying gold and silver!
We are living in times in which, you NO-longer NEED to work at a traditional 9-5 slave waging job to survive!
THIS IS THE GOLDEN AGES of massive transfer of wealth,
ARE YOU CONNECTING?
Job security is DEAD
College kids live with their parents
Technology is advancing
You no longer need to go to college to obtain a skill ( You have youtube or wikipedia for that)
Now it's time to embrace that change, as men!

Especially in The United States and other Anglo dominated countries.

YOU ARE NOT SAFE AT YOUR JOB ANYMORE.
YOU CAN GET FIRED FOR ANY REASON.
YOU CAN PISS OFF A LIBERAL COLLEGE GRAD AND LOSE YOUR JOB OVER IT, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

I need yall to seriously watch this video and contemplate about your next move in life.
You do have choices when it comes to earning money. You just need to have an open mind and a wiliness to learn how to apply it.

This knowledge could SAVE your life and help you GET out of the Matrix if you're still here!
If you live abroad, this could help you establish your own online money making presence. Now you have a cash flow.
If you're abroad but ran out of your savings and need money, consider doing this.
Freelancing is good, but investing in capital gain and obtaining a cashflow is way better.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsKp-ECnDNA&t=18s[/youtube]

BTW You Can find the Online System I was talking about on the video http://quitthatjob.net
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Escape Corporate USA or Get Falsely Accused of Sexual Harassment!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

All true but this risk exists in ALL sectors of the job market, not just the corporate sector.

I worked in government for years and during my first stint as a manager, I had TWO known underperformers try to accuse me of a series of discriminatory actions. I documented everything beforehand and kept my management and HR aware yet STILL had a tough time when their harassment narrative began.

I won in the end after fighting back with using documented history and an attorney, but had I not done that, I'd have been history.

That is why I say expat to better countries and let the USA starve to death.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

It's quit difficult to tell, base on the climate America seems to be in; that anyone on this forum who still works at any level, career base or low wage job should completely ditch it and think about other ways to earn money.

That's what I was showing with my video above. I don't see this dying down anytime soon.
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

MARK MY WORD:

IF you don't hop on to whats happening now with Bitcoin or digital entrepreneurship , you will be screwed.

1.Uber is the largest taxi company and the world,but doesn't own any cars

2.Facebook is the worlds most popular media owner, but doesn't create any content

3.Alibaba is the most valuable retailer and yet has no inventory

4. Airbnb is the world's largest accommodation provider, but owns no real estate

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kairosan117 wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 2:20 pm
MARK MY WORD:

IF you don't hop on to whats happening now with Bitcoin or digital entrepreneurship , you will be screwed.
How are we going to end up being hurt if we don't join into one of those investments if we invest in other things? Miss out? Okay, maybe.

I predict bit coin will go up until it really, really goes down. The question is when is the bubble going to pop.