An example of man-hating culture; at the bar

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: An example of man-hating culture; at the bar

Post by Yohan »

newbgold wrote:
Leave the country, but to where?
This depends on the individual man, everybody is different. It also depends strongly on your financial situation I think.
I left Europe for Malaysia living among Chinese. Later on I left for Japan, where I finally settled down.

Japan was always good to me, but others find it terrible and leave soon...
If you have Japanese family as a foreigner and a good stable job, I think, Japan is OK.

The situation might be different, if you are retired and need not to work anymore, if your children are already adults, you might consider again to relocate or to maintain a second home elsewhere.

In this case at least for me and Japanese wife, Thailand is a good option for retirement. Not too far away from Japan, escape the cold winter time in Tokyo, quite cheap to buy your own condominium unit there, low living costs, very safe, all available what you need for your daily life ....

Of course, your choice, your decision to where you go. If East Europe is not the right place for you, why did you go back to USA, why did you not continue to elsewhere?

I met people who like it in Tanzania/Kenya, considering it the best climate in the world. Others told me Chile is wonderful, or New Zealand...or China
You have to check it out yourself, what fits you best.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Krakenguard
Freshman Poster

Post by Krakenguard »

Yohan wrote:
newbgold wrote: Leave the country, but to where?
Everything about woman and dating is the same, except their attitudes are even worse, and the standard of living is much lower.
USA is very bad for meeting women, but currently, it is one of the best places for that.
It is not true that the standard of living is everywhere 'much lower' outside of USA, it depends about which countries you are talking.

Honestly, I do not think that the standard of living is 'much lower' in developed countries like Australia, Norway, Japan, Switzerland, Canada....compared to USA. - USA has serious race-related issues among its population you cannot find elsewhere except maybe in South Africa. USA has a huge prison population due to very violent crimes. USA also has a deep problem regarding health care and the legal situation is a costly mess.

USA is maybe the worst country for meeting women I ever visited in my life. Many women - interesting of all races - are very ugly, overdemanding, seriously overweight, rude and violent, are into drugs and alcohol, have multiple boyfriends, are single moms with children and don't know even who is the father and so on and so on.

Do not misunderstand me, USA is NOT the worst place in this world, and in many countries the quality of life for ordinary citizens is much worse than in USA. However to claim it is the paradise - the men's no. 1 place worldwide for both, living quality and for meeting women is by far over the top.
America's standard of living is actually quite bad when considered from a holistic perspective. Even from a purely material perspective, America leaves much to be desired. Most Americans are corporate debt slaves who could lose everything instantly, part of the welfare class who are given very small handouts by the rich to keep them pacified or have no support entirely. Only the American elite and a few lucky folks are able to escape these fates.

Of course, human "living" is also about cultural and spiritual factors, and America is definitely the worst country in the world in that regard.

jamesbond wrote:
mattyman wrote:Just starting a conversation with new people is not creepy. What the f**k is wrong with these anglo-skanks? It's clear that they've absorbed the message that all men they don't know are creeps, perverts and rapists.
There is this assertion from women in Anglo countries that men they don't know are creeps. This is why the only way to meet women in Anglo countries is through your friends.

If you want to meet women in an Anglo nation, your friends need to introduce you to a woman. This is why cold approaching women DOES NOT work in the Anglosphere, no matter what the PUA guys try to tell people.
Pretty much this. Also, you are treated like a monster if you never joined a superficial clique in high school or college, even by people in the same situation as you.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:USA is maybe the worst country for meeting women I ever visited in my life. Many women - interesting of all races - are very ugly, overdemanding, seriously overweight, rude and violent, are into drugs and alcohol, have multiple boyfriends, are single moms with children and don't know even who is the father and so on and so on.
You just described American women perfectly. The USA may indeed be the worst country in the world for meeting women! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

mattyman wrote:I want to report something from the past Saturday night.

Was with two friends, who met up with these two girls. There was no introductions, not acknowledgement at me introducing myself, that's not the topic of this post.

The main thing was, we were all ordering shots at the bar, the girl who was ordering was short of 50p and a guy next to us gave her it, and entered conversation. From what I overheard is was only just the usual 'hi how are you' stuff.

Out in the smoking area, I overheard these girls talking about the guy. I overheard that this guy said that he's lost his friends and was on his own waiting for them. What made me cross was them referring to him as a creep, then talking about how he only be after sex and all that shit. Jesus Christ, he was only just starting a conversation!? People end-up separated from their friends all the time. I've bumped into people in that boat many a time.

Just starting a conversation with new people is not creepy. What the f**k is wrong with these anglo-skanks? It's clear that they've absorbed the message that all men they don't know are creeps, perverts and rapists. That's what's disturbing, that assumption about people of the opposite sex, they're talking to you not to be social, but because they want something. I'd be curious to know what experience or evidence that they're relying on to make these assumptions. Is it real or anecdotal?

I'm appalled by the lack of empathy. What if one of these girls was in that position having become detached from their friends. It's absolutely f***ing shocking!

3rd wave feminism is a cancer nonetheless.
It happens all the time at bars and nightclubs! And when a woman approaches a lone man on the dance floor at a club, her friends pull her away from him and call him a predator and a creep! In America, women see a guy all by himself, and they say; "Ah ha! Rapist! Sex predator! Sex offender! Pervert! Kidnapper! Where there's smoke, there's fire!" It is even occurring where guys on school and college campuses who approach women are getting arrested and going to prison! When guys publicly complain and tell other guys to flee from every single woman in the country, women say; "He's off his meds! He's escaped from his institution! Isolate him before he hurts us!"
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

mattyman wrote:
Just starting a conversation with new people is not creepy. What the f**k is wrong with these anglo-skanks? It's clear that they've absorbed the message that all men they don't know are creeps, perverts and rapists. That's what's disturbing, that assumption about people of the opposite sex, they're talking to you not to be social, but because they want something. I'd be curious to know what experience or evidence that they're relying on to make these assumptions. Is it real or anecdotal?
It's like at the point where just starting a conversation with new people is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, and punishable by even 300 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty for all involved!