An example of man-hating culture; at the bar

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
mattyman
Junior Poster

An example of man-hating culture; at the bar

Post by mattyman »

I want to report something from the past Saturday night.

Was with two friends, who met up with these two girls. There was no introductions, not acknowledgement at me introducing myself, that's not the topic of this post.

The main thing was, we were all ordering shots at the bar, the girl who was ordering was short of 50p and a guy next to us gave her it, and entered conversation. From what I overheard is was only just the usual 'hi how are you' stuff.

Out in the smoking area, I overheard these girls talking about the guy. I overheard that this guy said that he's lost his friends and was on his own waiting for them. What made me cross was them referring to him as a creep, then talking about how he only be after sex and all that shit. Jesus Christ, he was only just starting a conversation!? People end-up separated from their friends all the time. I've bumped into people in that boat many a time.

Just starting a conversation with new people is not creepy. What the f**k is wrong with these anglo-skanks? It's clear that they've absorbed the message that all men they don't know are creeps, perverts and rapists. That's what's disturbing, that assumption about people of the opposite sex, they're talking to you not to be social, but because they want something. I'd be curious to know what experience or evidence that they're relying on to make these assumptions. Is it real or anecdotal?

I'm appalled by the lack of empathy. What if one of these girls was in that position having become detached from their friends. It's absolutely f***ing shocking!

3rd wave feminism is a cancer nonetheless.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: An example of man-hating culture; at the bar

Post by Johnny1975 »

The best thing to do is leave the country and make events like these into distant, ridiculous memories. Leave these people to rot.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Johnny1975 wrote:The best thing to do is leave the country and make events like these into distant, ridiculous memories. Leave these people to rot.
+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

mattyman wrote: What made me cross was them referring to him as a creep, then talking about how he only be after sex and all that shit. Jesus Christ, he was only just starting a conversation!?
Well, yes. Men generally do think about sex, but since women are taught to think themselves "equal" to men, this is thought to be a bad thing.

Women want men to suspend any goal of sex in favor of indulging their unquenchable thirst for attention.

The West, especially the Anglosphere, is such that all should, "Abandon hope all yee who enter here!"
newbgold
Freshman Poster

Post by newbgold »

The best thing to do is leave the country.
Leave the country, but to where?

It's the same everywhere in the world. It's no different in all other places.

I had illusions about Europe being a better place to meet women than the USA.
I lived in Prague, Czech Republic, and I came across many Czech, Slovak, Polish, Ukrainian, and Russian women in my European travels.
Everything about woman and dating is the same, except their attitudes are even worse, and the standard of living is much lower.

Unfortunately, an adult man should not have illusions.

USA is very bad for meeting women, but currently, it is one of the best places for that.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Unless you're a John Dillinger, known to drive a Bentley or look like Brad Pitt, the vast majority of western women will instantly dismiss you as a nobody or a loser. What they seek, they expect to be served up on a silver platter without any effort involved. This is how vacuous and entitled they are.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

This is the way it's done, nowadays.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbeEuYAZFL4[/youtube]
newbgold
Freshman Poster

Post by newbgold »

Unless you're a John Dillinger, known to drive a Bentley or look like Brad Pitt, the vast majority of western women will instantly dismiss you as a nobody or a loser. What they seek, they expect to be served up on a silver platter without any effort involved. This is how vacuous and entitled they are.
Are Russian/Ukrainian young women any better?
Are European women any better?

I think that of all white women, it is American women who are most forgiving when it comes to these things
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's hard to meet American women, and sometimes they are not open to meeting people. It's like a man has to invent an excuse to talk to a woman. In many ways, I think American women are wired backwards. If a man is interested in them or finds them attractive, it's almost as if it is a bad thing, instead of a good thing. All attraction from uninvited men is disgusting and revolting, and an indicator of bad character.

On the other hand, if an American woman is interested in a man, it's probably difficult to tell for sure. And because there are so many American women who don't want to be approached seemingly, or who signal interest for a man to approach and then reject him for sport, it is not such an easy thing for men to go up to women in the states. Or in the UK I assume either.

This social system is unnatural. It is upside down and backwards. Women have way too much power, and despite the lies of evolution, this is not the way it is supposed to be at all. At the very least, the women are supposed to interact with men, not just use their power as an opportunity to indulge cruelty.

Now here's the good news: rejection is always a blessing in disguise. These women reveal their poor character by their behaviors and by their evil speech. Basically such women are more or less worthless.

I just think to myself how many American women I've met who were just playing games, or who just loved to chicken out and then, instead of just saying they were scared to go out, they just start saying I'm too this or that for them, which diminishes my self esteem. They can't even tell the truth, and they love murder. So forget them.

As I said before, I feel sorry for the small percentage of good American women there are. The evil women are truly giving them a bad name.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

mattyman wrote: What made me cross was them referring to him as a creep, then talking about how he only be after sex and all that shit.
A creep, or a pervert. But that really tells you the mindset of the women involved. They are the kind who diligently dig up evil. Evil doesn't need to be there for them to try to shame someone. They'll just make up or assume the evil is there. Then they will issue shame and slander based upon nothingness. Do you see what kind of mind this is? This is a person that must be avoided. Their mouths are just covered with violence: false accusations, slanders, malignity, studying evil, failing to give the benefit of the doubt, assuming evil where none is, etc (and the list goes on).

This is what happens when you're an evil god, aka a narcissist.

For example, reminds me of the woman who wanted me to ask her out, so I asked her out, and within a short time she chickened out but decided it was going to be because I wasn't good enough for her, not because she was scared. They make up their own truths and believe it. Of course she claimed she wanted to just be friends. I sent her a total of three text messages, and she responded to all but the last. The last one was one too many. Then she went around saying that I was stalking her via text message and broadcasted it to everyone we knew in common, in a failed attempt to slander me and uplift herself as a beautiful goddess that everyone wants but is unworthy of.

These women are criminals, and I wouldn't believe one word out of their mouths once you hear their evil speech. After you hear them speaking evil, you know to start evaluating them.
xhatox
Freshman Poster

Post by xhatox »

newbgold wrote:
Are Russian/Ukrainian young women any better?
Are European women any better?

I think that of all white women, it is American women who are most forgiving when it comes to these things
My male friend in Scandinavia told me at a party he went to, a couple of girls asked a guy my friend was with for a cigarette, and then laughed in his face and walked off after they got what they wanted. Lately I often think the expression "no good deed goes unpunished" generally hold true.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

mattyman wrote:Just starting a conversation with new people is not creepy. What the f**k is wrong with these anglo-skanks? It's clear that they've absorbed the message that all men they don't know are creeps, perverts and rapists.
There is this assertion from women in Anglo countries that men they don't know are creeps. This is why the only way to meet women in Anglo countries is through your friends.

If you want to meet women in an Anglo nation, your friends need to introduce you to a woman. This is why cold approaching women DOES NOT work in the Anglosphere, no matter what the PUA guys try to tell people.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^That guy's sin was probably not being 'hewt' enough (whatever that means at some given moment), so not only is he deemed undesirable, but what I find unacceptable is then that his character is dishonestly smeared.
Then again, I even saw model-looking guys fidgeting lonesomely at some bars...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:^That guy's sin was probably not being 'hewt' enough (whatever that means at some given moment), so not only is he deemed undesirable, but what I find unacceptable is then that his character is dishonestly smeared.
Then again, I even saw model-looking guys fidgeting lonesomely at some bars...

Let's say you're a female serial murderer, who just loves hurting men in every way possible, by playing games and with rejection. The model looking guy is just as much of a target as any other man.

That is, looks don't matter so much in the states, where many of the women are not looking for men to interact with on a personal level. Rather many of them are just looking to cause sorrow and intentionally injure a man's self esteem, which takes away life and the will to live. This is much more fun for many women than what they can simply get from the man himself. They can actually hook up with almost anyone. But there are only a few men they get to murder, and they get to get away with it because, everything a woman does it right and good by virtue of the perfect feminine spirit within them. They are the mothers of society and therefore perfect.

Using their sexual power and their "inherent perfection" (as gods) to issue rejection or to convince the man that he's flawed and inferior to her, is much more pleasurable for many women than actually hooking up with men.

Lots of men will tell you, they honestly expect for up to 9 out of 10 women they meet to flake. It's just a sport for spoiled women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

newbgold wrote: Leave the country, but to where?
Everything about woman and dating is the same, except their attitudes are even worse, and the standard of living is much lower.
USA is very bad for meeting women, but currently, it is one of the best places for that.
It is not true that the standard of living is everywhere 'much lower' outside of USA, it depends about which countries you are talking.

Honestly, I do not think that the standard of living is 'much lower' in developed countries like Australia, Norway, Japan, Switzerland, Canada....compared to USA. - USA has serious race-related issues among its population you cannot find elsewhere except maybe in South Africa. USA has a huge prison population due to very violent crimes. USA also has a deep problem regarding health care and the legal situation is a costly mess.

USA is maybe the worst country for meeting women I ever visited in my life. Many women - interesting of all races - are very ugly, overdemanding, seriously overweight, rude and violent, are into drugs and alcohol, have multiple boyfriends, are single moms with children and don't know even who is the father and so on and so on.

Do not misunderstand me, USA is NOT the worst place in this world, and in many countries the quality of life for ordinary citizens is much worse than in USA. However to claim it is the paradise - the men's no. 1 place worldwide for both, living quality and for meeting women is by far over the top.