A youtube channel every anglo woman should pay attention to

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
mattyman
Junior Poster

A youtube channel every anglo woman should pay attention to

Post by mattyman »

In case this channel hasn't been recommended before, I will share it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ap-PQAzRQw
Thie lady knows what she's talking about.

Check out the the videos on red flags for girls and red flags for guys.

After discovering this channel, I went on a marathon, because there's so much illustrated about what's wrong with western women and what's better about women overseas, in so much detail. So much material for an un-ownable Milo-Yiannopoulos or Katie-Hopkins-style rant. There's so much sense talked, similar to the original works of Winston Wu, but better.

Check out some of the videos, I especially recommend the red flags for guys and red flags for women. It's not the usual horseshit dating experts give you.

Check out what she says about slutty single mums with kids from multiple fathers.

The criticisms of Anglo-American women in this channel are the brutal honesty that's needed, and that seeds for change that are needed that people need to listen to.

As was posted earlier by me regarding that English PUA, there was one important question; 'what could English women learn from them'? A lot! This channel has answers. I hope that the fat, tattoo-covered PC brigade don't censor this channel. It's nice to hear some honesty rather than attempts to appease the mighty peer group.

Anglo-American women need to mend their ways, they need to hear this lady.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A youtube channel every anglo woman should pay attention

Post by jamesbond »

Yeah, a couple of posters here have already mentioned her channel, NollaGirl504. Here is a recent video of hers, where she talks about the documentary, "The Red Pill."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLLr3LJZK44[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."