Looking Back

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Looking Back

Post by xiongmao »

In China not a single woman bailed from a date I'd arranged. The stats were somewhat worse in Thailand. In the UK they'd probably be horrendous.

For that reason I stay in my room accumulating cash.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:When I was in Europe, women were very proactive and literally did ALL the work, except for the approach. However, I even had some women who approached me.
Wasn't that in Germany Adama? What cities in Germany did you stay in? Did the women approach you in places like bookstores and parks or was it at bars and clubs?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:When I was in Europe, women were very proactive and literally did ALL the work, except for the approach. However, I even had some women who approached me.
Wasn't that in Germany Adama? What cities in Germany did you stay in? Did the women approach you in places like bookstores and parks or was it at bars and clubs?
I visited a few cities, but the one I stayed in the longest was Martin Luther's city: Nurnberg (Nuremberg), in Bavaria (Bayern). I never went to parks or bookstores. Even just sitting on a public bench on the street, a girl could sit next to you and strike up a conversation. Unfortunately I never got to Berlin or anywhere else in the north. I assume it's nearly the same though everywhere in Germany. I did travel and take day trips to other cities with people I knew, and I couldn't tell the difference except for going deep into eastern Germany near Czech Republic, which just seemed poorer and less populated.

The only thing now is, I wonder if the migrants have frightened the women enough for them to hide indoors.

I went to bars and clubs and I did meet women there. However, I find that a large percentage of women who go to clubs are sociopaths and users. Women will approach though, if they are interested and you notice, just go stand or sit next to them and smile. They aren't afraid to strike up a conversation.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The only other thing about Germany though, is that sometimes people are rude and will say bad things about you in German right in front of you, such as on the train or wherever. That may be a shock. Some people aren't very nice and can be abrasive. But the kindness you can encounter from the pleasant ones more than makes up for it, if you can find them. It's like another world, where things are much more open and not concealed under pretenses. Anyone can and will walk up to you to ask you questions, as if they've known you for years. There is less of a stranger barrier. But also, you can expect you may get made fun of eventually for something.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:The only thing now is, I wonder if the migrants have frightened the women enough for them to hide indoors.
That's a good point, maybe the migrants are starting to scare the women in Germany and make them distrust any strangers they meet.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."