The Anglobitch Thesis

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Krakenguard
Freshman Poster

The Anglobitch Thesis

Post by Krakenguard »

Some of you may be familiar with Rookh Kshatriya and the Anglobitch Thesis, but I wanted to put it out there for those who are not. Basically, the Anglobitch Thesis states that Anglo societies hate men and elevate women to godhood status because there are remnants of Puritanism within Anglo cultures. Personally, I find Rookh's criticism of Anglo-American feminism to be much more accurate and insightful than the usual nonsense by PUAs and Anglo-American "traditionalists." Rookh's book "Havok" is an excellent read, and his article on homosociality (link below with spaces that need to be removed) explains many of the problems regarding sexual relations in the Anglo world IMO.

http :// kshatriya-anglobitch. blogspot. com/2010/02/ homosociality-key-to-anglosphere.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Anglobitch Thesis

Post by fschmidt »

Blaming Puritanism is neoreactionary bullshit. For God's sake, learn some history. In traditional British culture, women knew their place. And this was especially true of the Puritans.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Krakenguard wrote:Some of you may be familiar with Rookh Kshatriya and the Anglobitch Thesis, but I wanted to put it out there for those who are not. Basically, the Anglobitch Thesis states that Anglo societies hate men and elevate women to godhood status because there are remnants of Puritanism within Anglo cultures. Personally, I find Rookh's criticism of Anglo-American feminism to be much more accurate and insightful than the usual nonsense by PUAs and Anglo-American "traditionalists." Rookh's book "Havok" is an excellent read, and his article on homosociality (link below with spaces that need to be removed) explains many of the problems regarding sexual relations in the Anglo world IMO.

http :// kshatriya-anglobitch. blogspot. com/2010/02/ homosociality-key-to-anglosphere.html
Many of us have been keenly aware of Rookh and his thesis for many, many years and he is correct. The Anglosphere cultures ruin women and those of us who travel the world know this first hand.

I often wondered what happened to Rookh (Not to be confused with Roosh), as he has kept quiet for some time now.

If you want to read an expansion of the Anglobitch thesis, read The Misandry Bubble which is more explanatory of the whys and where the Anglosphere countries are ultimately going.

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/ ... ubble.html
Krakenguard
Freshman Poster

Post by Krakenguard »

fschmidt wrote:Blaming Puritanism is neoreactionary bullshit. For God's sake, learn some history. In traditional British culture, women knew their place. And this was especially true of the Puritans.
This was only true on a surface (legalistic) level. Men back then did have a superior legal position when compared to women, but the general Puritan culture hated men and put women on pedestals as goddesses. Anglo feminism simply made this cultural tendency overt and codified it into law. Also, I really don't see how the Anglobitch Thesis is "neoreactionary" since it calls for an end to the Puritan status quo that has been dominating the Anglo world for centuries.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Krakenguard wrote:Men back then did have a superior legal position when compared to women, but the general Puritan culture hated men and put women on pedestals as goddesses.
Provide evidence to back up this claim. I googled "Puritanism women" and here is the first result:

http://www.womenhistoryblog.com/2007/10 ... women.html

This reflects my understanding from original sources.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

"Anglo culture not only loathes and despises men, it sets women atop pedestals and deifies them. While men are the perpetual target of the trash media, vilified as animals, rapists and morons, women’s travails are the subject of a near continual violin concerto from all Anglo media outlets. Above all, the latent homosexual Anglo culture deifies women in a cloud of candy-floss. In recent years, this deranged tendency has reached psychotic proportions, culminating in the neo pagan cult of Lady Diana Spencer."

The Anglo 'Goddess Cult'
http://anglobitch.com/Ladydi.htm
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Krakenguard
Freshman Poster

Post by Krakenguard »

I think the accuracy of the Anglobitch Thesis becomes self-evident once one looks at Anglo countries and how it is essentially verboten for men in them to criticize women in any meaningful way. As Rookh himself has stated, the Anglobitch Thesis is about bringing "reality into the theory" and not "theory into the reality."

Personally, I think what happened is that the Anglo Puritans decided that since women are supposedly "perfect," they should not be held to any standards like they were in the early days of Anglo Puritanism.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The culture I was born into was Anglo (well, Anglo-Celtic) and it didn’t hate men or maleness. In fact, manly virtues were celebrated. The seeds of its destruction may have been there, but the hatred of men has really only come to pass within my own lifetime.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Women didn't become gods until modern feminism. That's when they truly began the sacrifice of children to themselves in the form of abortion (as many other Satanic religions do).

What is feminism? Well what is Buddhism? What is Christianity? Feminism is belief in women as gods, just as Christianity is the belief in Christ as God. Feminism is the religion of women who want complete control, and who want to be held blameless, faultless, and who want to do anything they want without restriction. Complete sluts, murderers, disobedient and bossy women, and they want their behavior to be accepted as normal.

Basically they are insane (socially criminal) people who want to be in control. Like exalting a child which throws tantrums to the level of being equal with his or her father in authority.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Krakenguard wrote:Personally, I think what happened is that the Anglo Puritans decided that since women are supposedly "perfect," they should not be held to any standards like they were in the early days of Anglo Puritanism.
Exactly, in Anglo countries women are never held accountable for their actions. It's always a "mans fault" that she failed her class, started cheating on her husband, stole money from her employer, etc.

I came from a strict catholic puritanical family, where men were always blamed for everything and women could do no wrong. The catholic priests and nuns told us this and my mother pounded this idea into our heads.

Of course the media in the US believes men are the enemy and women are being oppressed by men. You heard of the "wage gap?" That is a complete myth that the media continually pushes. Another lie from the man hater in chief Obama is that 20% of girls on US college campuses are raped every year in america. The real figure is 1 to 2% which has been proven true by various studies.

I love that guy Rookh Kshatriya, his blog is excellent he just posted a couple of new articles recently. I plan on buying his book, "havok" where he explains in detail why the Anglo countries are so steeped in feminism and hatred of men and why no other countries are like that. It's funny that feminism and hatred of men only exists in Anglo countries. Here is the website to his blog "Anglobitch"

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.com/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
Krakenguard wrote:Personally, I think what happened is that the Anglo Puritans decided that since women are supposedly "perfect," they should not be held to any standards like they were in the early days of Anglo Puritanism.
Exactly, in Anglo countries women are never held accountable for their actions. It's always a "mans fault" that she failed her class, started cheating on her husband, stole money from her employer, etc.

I came from a strict catholic puritanical family, where men were always blamed for everything and women could do no wrong. The catholic priests and nuns told us this and my mother pounded this idea into our heads.

Of course the media in the US believes men are the enemy and women are being oppressed by men. You heard of the "wage gap?" That is a complete myth that the media continually pushes. Another lie from the man hater in chief Obama is that 20% of girls on US college campuses are raped every year in america. The real figure is 1 to 2% which has been proven true by various studies.

I love that guy Rookh Kshatriya, his blog is excellent he just posted a couple of new articles recently. I plan on buying his book, "havok" where he explains in detail why the Anglo countries are so steeped in feminism and hatred of men and why no other countries are like that. It's funny that feminism and hatred of men only exists in Anglo countries. Here is the website to his blog "Anglobitch"

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.com/
Sorry to inform you, but God says that the man is the head of the woman. Catholicism is a worldly religion. That's why they are preaching the things which are of the world instead of the things which are of God. Especially if you know, when a person sees something right in front of them, yet they can't acknowledge it, they are seriously blinded. In this case, with women being guilty while they blame men. If this is as clear as day, then there is something wrong with those people who are heaping shame in the wrong place. Those who justify the wicked and yet condemn the just are contemptible persons. And we know, that Satan is the god of this world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:Catholicism is a worldly religion.
Protestantism is also a worldly religion and they also tend to put women on pedestals.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:Catholicism is a worldly religion.
Protestantism is also a worldly religion and they also tend to put women on pedestals.
That is true. As we all know, Protestants broke off from the Catholics. Most are really just Catholic-lite. This isn't about creating division though, but just to demonstrate who is following God and who is following the world. Most religions are following the world. Whereas Christians who are true believers follow the Bible. This is not Protestantism, but faith in Christ. These are the people who are not feminists. Feminists are rebels against God, against their husbands and against nature, just like homosexuals.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Wait, I don't get it- they're simultaneously thought to be more disciplined & moral, but also less disciplined & moral? Also, what were these goddamned beliefs that are always getting referenced? I hear it all the time in vague terms, but rarely ever anything in specific ones.

I have yet to get that Max Weber book on it, but that's pretty much the only thing I've ever seen- WTF? Why is that? It's such a well-known country with allies, enemies, and chest-beaters throughout- even a few "accurate history" types.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I think there is truth to this. A map of Anglo and Scandinavian influence in the U.S. is a map of feminism. The German and Irish areas are not affected the same way.