Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by Eric »

I'm going to be honest. I'm tired as shit and I'm tired of being stressed the f*ck out. But - it never seems to end. I don't understand modern women. See, I was raised to deal with woman on a basic level. It was they act lady like, modest and ...you approach them and courtship. Of course, feminism happened - and that basically left me confused.

I never really got past that. I'd never adapted. I know I don't want to...but you have to. It's like, getting to the point that relationships are ugly things. I'm just afraid of women but never approach them. For whatever reasons I'm wary.
I just learned to stay away it's simpler. I've been single forever. I hate it, it sucks. I don't want to be single.

I don't know why I am. I am too stressed out all the time to be horny. You have to just get to the point where you understand where these women are coming from - even if you don't like it.
That's how it is...... I have to get past that block I have of, not understanding them - and because I don't, shutting them out.
Women nowadays are more bold, they're not ladylike (still its a shock to my training from women when I was very young - and how they should be - their not).... and that there's no to little formality involved anymore.

I don't like the mess. But I guess, I have to get used to the mess.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

See - I guess before, I mean I used to think it was bullshit. But women were really second class citizens. They had little to say - they were supposed to not have many needs I guess but to serve the husband, or man.
I mean I hate to say this.... but it's kind of true, And honestly I feel it's a natural place for women (I don't know why they complain about it so much).
Don't understand that. I feel like now, suddenly they are these complicated beings, things.
Like their needs are out in the open. You have to deal with that - It's not natural in my book.

I mean I get it it's there, but women should be subordinate to the man and obedient. This is just my feeling.... it works best. There was a reason all this stuff was done like this for all mankind - it has nothing to do with chauvinist men. It's the natural order. Anyways, we've got to deal with this mess.

I don't have tremendous experience with women - but I can see why many men are opting to go their own way now, not even mess with women. The way they act, that's like a nightmare. No one wants to say it, but the old way is better.
And women deep down know that they need to put a cap on how they act - around men, that this is necessary. that this bratty behavior is no good. We know this, that's why women were "set free from themselves" because the engineers know that this would be like that.
That they've made it against the law -or bad for man to say anything about woman's behavior or putting it back in the box... that's a problem. A huge one. Because the whole system's out of whack.
Just like parents not being able to discipline their child. It needs to happen.
That's just my feeling.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Eric wrote:I mean I get it it's there, but women should be subordinate to the man and obedient. This is just my feeling.... it works best. There was a reason all this stuff was done like this for all mankind - it has nothing to do with chauvinist men. It's the natural order. Anyways, we've got to deal with this mess.
I think 'obedient' and 'subordinate' are misleading terms, it only suffices that she doesn't try to break your balls or offer verbal jabs. Basically a non-selfish team-player, that's enough to satisfy most men.
Do you plan to go abroad again? How about trying a different country?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

I wish God would create 10 billion Ivanka Trumps to roam the earth and befriend all us lonely men. The world would be such a happy place then.

Man, she is a dimepiece. And she can swing a golf club like it's nobody's business. Lol.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Guhji wrote:I wish God would create 10 billion Ivanka Trumps to roam the earth and befriend all us lonely men. The world would be such a happy place then.

Man, she is a dimepiece. And she can swing a golf club like it's nobody's business. Lol.
I don't think so. She has had extensive plastic surgery and still looks fairly weird.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Advertisment for Thai Women :twisted: :
Are you Captain-Save-A-Hoe?
Are you a Cuck?
Do love Ladyboys?
Do you like gay Thais?
Do you want to get married to a traditional Thai girl, pay a shit load for a dowry then get divorced raped like every other White guy in Thailand?
Meet a Thai Today!
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Went speed dating tonight. No less than three of the women started playing with their phones during a five minute conversation. I saw them do the exact same thing to other guys.

At this point I can only laugh at the absurdity of it all.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Nailer wrote:Went speed dating tonight. No less than three of the women started playing with their phones during a five minute conversation. I saw them do the exact same thing to other guys.

I'm afraid you'll find phone zombies all over Europe too. I was at a club in Prague last night and the one I had my eye on was working the phone on the dance floor while jumping around.

Speaking of which, it was SO much easier to get next to women in night spots back in the day. Even the rock clubs, and especially the country bars I liked to go to, would intermittently play slow dance numbers. You just asked them to dance, had introductory conversation while dancing, and moved in from there. All of this took place between the reasonable (for the human constitution) hours of 9-1:30. Now there's never a slow number in the rock clubs, and seldom in the country venues. The girls go on the dance floor together and unleash some sort of manic (drug-fueled?) energy for hours at a time. Conversation is impossible. These clubs don't even get started until midnight, and the bizarre writhing lasts until the wee hours.

I suppose some of the PUA types offer instruction on what they call "dance floor game." That's just a bridge too far for me. Damned if I'm going out there in that wretched mass of motley humanity just to chase p***y. The one last night stayed out there over two hours before i finally gave up on finding her in a spot where normal human interaction can take place, and went home.

Also a bridge too far is speed dating. The concept makes my skin crawl. But cheers to you for getting in there and pitching, in every ballpark. That's what PD has been doing, and something might be finally breaking for him now. Maybe it will for you too.
Last edited by gsjackson on April 23rd, 2017, 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

gsjackson wrote:
Nailer wrote:Went speed dating tonight. No less than three of the women started playing with their phones during a five minute conversation. I saw them do the exact same thing to other guys.

I'm afraid you'll find phone zombies all over Europe too. I was at a club in Prague last night and the one I had my eye on was working the phone on the dance floor while jumping around.

Speaking of which, it was SO much easier to get next to women in night spots back in the day. Even the rock clubs, and especially the country bars I liked to go to, would intermittently play slow dance numbers. You just asked them to dance, had introductory conversation while dancing, and moved in from there. All of this took place between the reasonable (for the human constitution) hours of 9-1:30. Now there's never a slow number in the rock clubs, and seldom in the country venues. The girls go on the dance floor together and unleash some sort of manic (drug-fueled?) energy for hours at a time. Conversation is impossible. These clubs don't even get started until midnight, and the bizarre writhing lasts until the wee hours.

I suppose some of the PUA types offer instruction on what they call "dance floor game." That's just a bridge too far for me. Damned if I'm going out there in that wretched mass of motley humanity just to chase p***y. The one last night stayed out there over two hours before i finally gave up on finding her in a spot where normal human interaction can take place, so I gave up and went home.

Also a bridge too far is speed dating. The concept makes my skin crawl. But cheers to you for getting in there and pitching, in every ballpark. That's what PD has been doing, and something might be finally breaking for him now. Maybe it will for you too.
Ive always hated clubs with loud electronic noise they call music and dancing. The few times i ever went there i had no interest in meeting women you cant talk to over the noise and crowds and just wanted to leave.

Clubs, speed dating, internet....you guys really have to jump through hoops just to meet women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Let me ask you something. Is there any way you can just give your number (by writing it on a piece of paper ahead of time and just hand it to them) to each girl you are interested in?

How do they discourage the transfer of contact information?

And I think I would feel too much like I'm on a TV show. Not the part about talking to the girls, but just how it is so public and a spectacle and involves so many strangers (required third party intervention).
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Adama wrote:And I think I would feel too much like I'm on a TV show. Not the part about talking to the girls, but just how it is so public and a spectacle and involves so many strangers (required third party intervention).
That wouldn't work. You have to give them something to care about. Just being good-looking, unless you are freakishly so, would not work.

Speed dating is actually a pretty good way to work on conversation skills, if you need help in that area. Being able to hold up a five minute conversation about nothing is a good skill to have. But I would not have any expectations from it. Occasionally you can find a f**k buddy that way.

I'm going to make one trip to the upper Midwest and then call it quits and go MGTOW/celibate (or probably just rely on a MILF f**k buddy) as long as I am in America. It sounds like Minnesota, Iowa, and North Dakota are stocked full of my type of girls, and society there is relatively unscathed by immigration and feminism, so it might be worth checking out. As a general rule, the more non-whites there are, the more hostile and angry the whites, both men and women, tend to be. I guess they know subconsciously they are being invaded and have a lot of repressed anger they take out on each other. For example, I suspect girls in Des Moines will be a lot nicer than in Kansas City, which Roosh says is fairly "enriched" (check out the two monkeys at 4:15):

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtqaF-JDgR4[/youtube]

I'm going to just start going to movies, go on trips, hiking, etc. by myself. I don't give a shit what a bunch of double-digit IQ freaks think and I got this far without any real human contact outside my good friends. I'm just going to go full hermit because there is no point.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:

Let me ask you something. Is there any way you can just give your number (by writing it on a piece of paper ahead of time and just hand it to them) to each girl you are interested in?
This never works -in any setting- Adama, never seen any guy succeed with that. If they're interested they will make it clear they can give you theirs or directly ask for yours.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:

This never works -in any setting- Adama, never seen any guy succeed with that. If they're interested they will make it clear they can give you theirs or directly ask for yours.
Oh, I agree with that. I was just wondering if you need to go through the organizer to exchange information. Are there rules forbidding that? it just seems like such a spectacle to put yourself through. And what if none of them are attractive or the few attractive aren't interested? That would suck and be a waste of time.

I do think there are single women out there. It is just a matter of finding one that is interested and available and not playing games. It is such a shame that through many of the normal ways of meeting them, women are often just playing games.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

gsjackson wrote:It got to the point in Tucson where I never even set eyes on attractive women in Tucson, even walking across the UA campus. Years ago that would stir the hormones like nothing else. Bucharest has the best looking women I've seen, but for now it's Prague to get TEFL certification.
I find this hard to believe. About 14 year ago, I had a gig in Phoenix and walked around the AZ State campus in September. I've never seen so many hot little coeds walking around in their little midriff-bearing shirts. Yes, there were the regular fatties, but never in the USA have I seen such a high proportion of tight little bodies. (Of course, I see them in Eastern Europe.)
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

MatureDJ wrote:I find this hard to believe. About 14 year ago, I had a gig in Phoenix and walked around the AZ State campus in September. I've never seen so many hot little coeds walking around in their little midriff-bearing shirts. Yes, there were the regular fatties, but never in the USA have I seen such a high proportion of tight little bodies. (Of course, I see them in Eastern Europe.)
I was at the ASU student union a few weeks ago and it was 98% fat Mexicans, no exaggeration. Maybe I went on a bad day or something, but that is what I saw on the day I went.

I went to Mill Street in the afternoon on a weekday and it was just homeless people and tatted up grunge rocker / working class types.

Scottsdale does have a lot of good-looking women but there is nothing to do and I have not met anyone intelligent here. Normally I have no problems making male friends, but the guys here are very dumb. I get the feeling no one here knows how to talk to strangers, since there isn't a lot of new residents like a place like L.A. has. I'd say LA is much easier than here and the people have decent social skills (west of the 405 of course).

Night game is the only thing to do in Scottsdale, and that means loud club music and stuck up bitches who don't want to talk to you. The guys are hyper-aggressive and insecure, but you can stand out here if you dress well and have basic social skills. No one actually lives in Scottsdale, so it's a big bridge and tunnel scene. The rest of AZ is a dump.

I'm doing a trip to Fargo, ND and Minneapolis, and unless I am blown away I will move back to socal. I'll be single there, but at least I will have male friends and have fun things to do, and then I'll just fly to Europe every three months.