My contribution to this subforum

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

My contribution to this subforum

Post by Nailer »

Here's a few memorable experiences I have from American women.

My ripped extroverted engineer neighbor got married and she divorced him 30 days later. :shock:

My Christian neighbor married a girl he met at church and was divorced six months later. :shock:

I've gotten ten phone numbers in the last month, three replies from texts, and zero dates. The only interaction I have with women is random sex when I happen to catch them at the right time. It's like I'm playing the part of the girl, and just have to wait until they choose me. :shock:

Girl I dated who was actually a really good match with me, who claimed we were like "soul mates", texted me to break up. Turns out she had been dating two other guys at the same time, because, in her words, it was "her prerogative". We never had a formal discussion of a monogamous relationship, because it never even occurred to me that this was an issue. :shock:

The last girl I dated was a 30-year-old single mom (I know, I know) ghosted after she accused me of touching her meditation book(???!) (I have never seen or heard of this book?!) By text, of course. :shock:

Went speed dating last week, and the other dudes there were no competition. There was a good-looking blonde girl I could tell liked me, and afterwards she went with me to another bar where we talked and made out. Texted her the next day, just saying "it was nice meeting you" and no response. The speed dating event gave me one match with a fat girl, so I can only imagine how badly the other guys did. (The one I hooked up with did not match me.) :shock:

There's a fifty year old woman in my building dating a 29 year old guy. Not just secretly f***ing, they kiss and embrace in public. :shock:

This all seems insane, and I see the same things over and over again. If I walk outside right now, and there is a beautiful friendly woman who I hit it off with, and we end up in bed tonight, there is absolutely no telling if she will even know my name the next day. American women are absolutely schizophrenic, and the guys who can't get anything from them should not feel too bad, because what I just described is what it's like to deal with the attractive ones.