Lesbians; The #1 most unapproachable beings on Earth!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Lesbians; The #1 most unapproachable beings on Earth!

Post by Mercury »

Their numbers are so vast that non-gay single men can outnumber non-lesbian single women by up to 25,000+ to one.

Approach one, and she places a call to 911 and has you promptly arrested and thrown into prison for stalking/harassment.

Tell them gay marriage/homosexuality is a sin and that gays and lesbians will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven, and they tirade like you just set off a smoke ball in her bedroom and/or dumped a 5-gallon bucket of concentrated sulfuric acid on her favorite dress. And then they spread venomous, hateful, and destructive gossip on you and then boast hard on it like a party until they see that you are being deliberately hated and alienated like a homeless man.

Spew your disgust at them in their faces, and they'll file charges sure enough to land you right in the "Shu" at Pelican Bay State Prison.

Who are they? Lesbians! Yes that is correct. Lesbians! And they have ruined America's entire dating scene with their sheer and immense numbers! Lesbians are the absolute worst type of women on the planet! Man hating, toxic, paranoid, empty of love, dead inside, their hearts continuously overflow with the most heavily pulsing hatred of men in the world. Doesn't matter if you are friendly and down to Earth or if you are mean and gangsterish, they still hate your guts to death, and approaching within less than 20 feet of a lesbian puts you in grave danger of a prison term.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Lesbians; The #1 most unapproachable beings on Earth!

Post by Kradmelder »

Not sure. I knew one once and I got along well with her. I even stayed at her place one night in Durban. She wasn't blatant lesbian and could have been very attractive if she didn't try to look boyish. Then you have the butch dyke types. They are ugly and squat and fit what you describe. But I think even a big ugly hetero woman would behave that way. They are so unattractive they figure castrate a man for not being interested in them, by claiming harassment. Those types are not worth the time of day. You can't even consider them for a quick pomp. They are unapproachable, but who would want to approach them anyway?