Two Women Supporting Their Husbands

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Two Women Supporting Their Husbands

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:I'm just trying to disprove the notion that only rich men get wives, and that you don't need to be a giggilo to have women pay for you.
It does happen of course but you need to read between the lines and ask why they do it.

In the situation regarding the woman who supported her lowlife boyfriend for five years; I would hazard a guess that she's scared of losing him.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

What, you men here prefer women who do not care whether or not you are unhappy? What, you men don't want women who care whether or not she could lose you?

Well, that's the distinction here. You men here ascribe bad motives. All I am saying is, if a woman loves a man and he needs help, she will find a way to get him the help that he needs. In other words, this is proof they love their men and want to keep them. That is a good thing and not a bad thing. How can this be a bad thing? I don't know how you men here think, but it just boggles me how I can post something that directly contradicts every notion that women only want men with money, and you guys go through every acrobatic twist to find the evil in it.

Meanwhile, if I posted some stupid nonsense, like you should wait until 45 to retire overseas, or that a man should only visit prostitutes, or if I said all American women have boyfriends with AK-47s and Ferraris, everything would be acceptable.

You men here are just depressed, with your glass is half empty way of thinking. Perception is your reality, and you've each decided to focus on the evil so much that you couldn't identify a good thing if it literally bumped right into you.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:What, you men here prefer women who do not care whether or not you are unhappy? What, you men don't want women who care whether or not she could lose you?

Well, that's the distinction here. You men here ascribe bad motives. All I am saying is, if a woman loves a man and he needs help, she will find a way to get him the help that he needs. In other words, this is proof they love their men and want to keep them. That is a good thing and not a bad thing. How can this be a bad thing? I don't know how you men here think, but it just boggles me how I can post something that directly contradicts every notion that women only want men with money, and you guys go through every acrobatic twist to find the evil in it.

Meanwhile, if I posted some stupid nonsense, like you should wait until 45 to retire overseas, or that a man should only visit prostitutes, or if I said all American women have boyfriends with AK-47s and Ferraris, everything would be acceptable.

You men here are just depressed, with your glass is half empty way of thinking. Perception is your reality, and you've each decided to focus on the evil so much that you couldn't identify a good thing if it literally bumped right into you.
Just what in the bloody hell do you mean by "You Men"? Sounding a lot like Adama's girlfriend compromised his account and is posting under his alias. XD
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:That's because women have never done anything nice for you, from giving you a free ride home to buying you a sandwich. So it is unfathomable unless it is sinister. And even if a woman had ever done anything nice for you, you'd quickly dismiss its significance or misconstrue it. haha
I've had women (AWs) do nice things for me, from giving me rides to buying me food to giving me hugs to covering things for me at work. So what? Given the right context or your attitude, women will do stuff like that, even if you're not a guy they'd ever be interested in. Don't read too much into it.

Very True!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Ghost wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:What, you men here prefer women who do not care whether or not you are unhappy? What, you men don't want women who care whether or not she could lose you?

Just what in the bloody hell do you mean by "You Men"? Sounding a lot like Adama's girlfriend compromised his account and is posting under his alias. XD
Ha, good catch. He does sound like a woman. :lol:

;) Yep- The Observer is Observing!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I was trying not to insult you. Men is what men should be called. Unless you'd like the term mangina, wanker, or whatever. Have fun calling me a woman.

That's how stupid the suckers are who comprise this movement. They are so itchy like feminists that they are looking for offense under every rock. Like when you call a cute woman who's into you babe and she freaks out. You're just pathetic, with your male feminism. Call you men and you freak out. That's the dumbest crap ever. I mean just retarded. Sad souls you SUCKERS are.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:I was trying not to insult you. Men is what men should be called. Unless you'd like the term mangina, wanker, or whatever. Have fun calling me a woman.
this is precisely something a woman in denial would say. Im not trying to insult you either but Ive read enough of ADAMA'S posts to know his writing style.
Look, whoever you are, please give Adama back his account and stop snooping in his business! Hes a grown man and can take care of himself. Seriously. Hes not saying anything bad about you or women here. Thats for damned sure Now, Please - let adama get his internet time back so we can hear him talk. Thank you. :D

FREE ADAMA!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:That's the problem. Don't read much into it. It means something, in particular that American women aren't the horrible beings they're made out to be. They actually do help other people, especially men.
There are a very few exceptions in the ranks of AWs, and yet you focus on the small exceptions instead of the rule. It's pretty easy to see how bad the overwhelming majority of AWs compared to better women (quite a stark difference if you've spent any decent length of time abroad) and why: AWs are essentially paid lots of money to be assholes by a corrupt system.
That's why I made this thread, to clear up some misconceptions about how horrible things are in this world. Things are not as horrible as the Anti-women posters make it out to seem.
You're a guy with next-to-no-experience with women trying to reassure us that we don't have to worry about the feminism regime in the West. That's stupid.
Women do random acts of kindness for coworkers and even their husbands. American women.
So? Women do much worse but you never seem to call them out on that. This kind of bullshit is why men get fed up with white-knighting neo-con fundies such as yourself. Small acts of "kindness" for men they don't hate (yet) versus generations of no fault divorcing, family court raping of men, stealing mens' children, encouraging each other in their abuse of men and children and family. Your white-knighting attitude is going to get you in a world of hurt if you ever actually get a woman.
But naturally, women who work real jobs, who support their husbands and families, are truly just leeching off society and men. That's just ridiculous and absurdity, but that's the warped thinking of reprobates.
Women aren't supposed to be working jobs, you anti-biblical phony. They are supposed to be wives and mothers. That precludes working jobs. Men labor and create and produce. Women are supposed to nurture and care for their families. You love the word "reprobate" but you're perhaps the biggest reprobate non-thinker and phony on this entire forum. But then I'm not surprised, most Bible-thumpers don't actually give a shit about God's traditional way of doing things.
Women should be at home with their children. I would not say they should work. What I say is, there are women who would help their husbands. And believe me, if the choice is between starving and having the woman work outside the home, do you think the family will simply starve? Or will the woman get a job? You're one of those fake Christians who would strain at a gnat to swallow a camel. You have no idea about the law, yet you claim to be an expert in it. You're already in gross violation yourself of the law in many ways. Should I list them that I know of? Because this is a conversation which is about a different topic from which you want to direct it towards. This is about the fact that relationships with western women are not about money as manginas and feminists would have us believe. The fact that women are willing to support their husbands is the proof. This is not advocacy for women working outside of the home.

You also have no idea how much experience I have with western women. I don't post my life for persons like you. And if I am an idiot with no experience, then you should ignore me as such.

As for reprobates, I tell you about your respect for God, when you would write that swear word right next to the Lord's name. You are a reprobate.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:

There are a very few exceptions in the ranks of AWs, and yet you focus on the small exceptions instead of the rule. It's pretty easy to see how bad the overwhelming majority of AWs compared to better women (quite a stark difference if you've spent any decent length of time abroad) and why: AWs are essentially paid lots of money to be assholes by a corrupt system.

You're a guy with next-to-no-experience with women trying to reassure us that we don't have to worry about the feminism regime in the West. That's stupid.

So? Women do much worse but you never seem to call them out on that. This kind of bullshit is why men get fed up with white-knighting neo-con fundies such as yourself. Small acts of "kindness" for men they don't hate (yet) versus generations of no fault divorcing, family court raping of men, stealing mens' children, encouraging each other in their abuse of men and children and family. Your white-knighting attitude is going to get you in a world of hurt if you ever actually get a woman.

Women aren't supposed to be working jobs, you anti-biblical phony. They are supposed to be wives and mothers. That precludes working jobs. Men labor and create and produce. Women are supposed to nurture and care for their families. You love the word "reprobate" but you're perhaps the biggest reprobate non-thinker and phony on this entire forum. But then I'm not surprised, most Bible-thumpers don't actually give a shit about God's traditional way of doing things.
You're a reprobate. Look at you. You can't even control your use of swear words. You even claim to love God, but you type His name in a sentence next to filthy words. That shows a lack of respect for the Lord. You wouldn't catch me writing a swear word right next to God's name while claiming how much I love Him by keeping His commandments, like you've just done above.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:

You're a reprobate. Look at you. You can't even control your use of swear words. You even claim to love God, but you type His name in a sentence next to filthy words. That shows a lack of respect for the Lord. You wouldn't catch me writing a swear word right next to God's name while claiming how much I love Him by keeping His commandments, like you've just done above.
Yet, you've quoted him saying those things in your post. You didnt even bother editing the swear words out. So, you're just as guilty really.. :shock:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Yet, you've quoted him saying those things in your post. You didnt even bother editing the swear words out. So, you're just as guilty really.. :shock:
You're just mindless.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:

You're just mindless.
"Mindful" is the word you were looking for, I'm afraid... :oops:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:

You're just mindless.
"Mindful" is the word you were looking for....
The fact that you're being this silly shows the word I wrote was the correct one.