Single men may as well outnumber single women 25,000 to 1.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Single men may as well outnumber single women 25,000 to 1.

Post by AW Warning »

It goes literally like this. You see a single attractive woman on Facebook. She says she is single. About 25,000 to even 30,000 guys are seemingly hitting on her like a megatsunami. She goes for the cop killer with the stolen stretch limousine. The nice guy has been passed up for even a terrorist who looks ready to blow something up! You feel despaired, hurt, rejected. In all literal sense, it may as well be said that, in America, there are 25,000 to even 40,000 single guys to every 1 single woman in America.

It really makes lots of sense for especially guys with a decent amount of money and strength to simply save up some of that money and relocate out of America.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Single men may as well outnumber single women 25,000 to

Post by cdnFA »

If you are going to pull numbers out of your ass, why not make it millions or billions.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This fearmongering is what MGTOW is all about. Online the ratio has been estimated to be somewhere between 5-10 to 1. There are probably between five and ten men online pursuing women for every woman there is looking for a man. It is not 25,000 to one. This just shows the pessimistic thinking and depression present among men who hate American women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

cdnFA wrote:If you are going to pull numbers out of your a**, why not make it millions or billions.
You know something, you're right. I even may as well say there are trillions; yes, even quadrillions of single men for every one single woman in America!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Adama wrote:This fearmongering is what MGTOW is all about. Online the ratio has been estimated to be somewhere between 5-10 to 1. There are probably between five and ten men online pursuing women for every woman there is looking for a man. It is not 25,000 to one. This just shows the pessimistic thinking and depression present among men who hate American women.
No, this is what AW Warning is all about. Read the guys posting history. Nothing but exaggerated made-up BS. The most useless poster on this forum.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

retiredfrank wrote:
Adama wrote:This fearmongering is what MGTOW is all about. Online the ratio has been estimated to be somewhere between 5-10 to 1. There are probably between five and ten men online pursuing women for every woman there is looking for a man. It is not 25,000 to one. This just shows the pessimistic thinking and depression present among men who hate American women.
No, this is what AW Warning is all about. Read the guys posting history. Nothing but exaggerated made-up BS. The most useless poster on this forum.
+1
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

Adama is a student of the school of the Horatio Algiers myth, and is full of it!
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

suprmon wrote:Adama is a student of the school of the Horatio Algiers myth, and is full of it!
Im not so sure about that. But you could be very well on the mark. Adama is probably the only person in this forum whose posts I end up reading multiple times that I may understand his "Angle" on things. In fact, Adama was one of the first people I ended up talking to when I signed up here. I get his angle... its just that he expresses his ideas with an iron fist. Most readers cant read past that Iron fist or that seemingly unmitigated Audacity of his But when you get past them, you see Adama for what he is. Hes not the worst poster on this forum. I probably am. Adama shakes things up here. It keeps us on our toes and it keeps us all from becoming a pity party.... Like another MGTOW forum I belong to where no adama types exist.

Like him or hate him.... hes needed here.....
Last edited by Quiet_observer on August 24th, 2016, 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

retiredfrank wrote:
I'd say starchild is the most useless poster.

Isn't AW Warning the AK47 guy. You know all women chase cop killing thugs with AK47s and nothing else. Do gangstas even use AK47s all that often in the US?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It is my first time that I hear about a ratio of 25.000 : 1, somebody who writes something like this has nothing to do with MGTOW.
That's totally exaggerated.

However Adama's 5 to 10 : 1 is by far too low.

Do you really think, a young man, who has a regular job, free of debts, no criminal record, owns -not a rent - a small condominium unit, has car and motorcycle and is looking for a long-term relationship with a girl next to him in a Western country has a chance 5:1 or 10:1?

I made a long time ago a list, calculating my own position at that time when I was still a young man, as I never made it up to a female friend, not even for 30 minutes. - About my data see above, and add:

not drinking alcohol, (in Western countries this is a big turn-off)
non-smoker,
not into disco life, I am not into this kind of music where I cannot even talk to and hear the person sitting next to me.

The result of my own calculation about myself and Western Europe was about 400:1, I still think, this is realistic...even today.

Dating is not a cheap thing in Europe, it requires gifts, invitations etc. with little hope to see any friendly result in return, as too many young women have many many boyfriends.
Man women give preference to bad boys - only after worn out, often with children and after some bad experiences, only a FEW of them consider a change of their life-style.

Dating in Europe is costly and this means just to find some possible contacts might cost you several months, even years of your salary. I was an idiot as I tried and failed.

MGTOW did not exist at that time, unfortunately. I lost a lot of money and was very lonely, but still I was much better off than others who married a local woman and suffered greatly because of a divorce.

I agree with Adama, 25000 : 1 is not realistic.

However 5:1 or 10:1 is too low, by far too low.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

Do you know any successful western couples back in europe?

I feel that sometimes this website is too jaded and dark.
I have upstair neighbor who are white couple. Been married for more than 30 years and seem happy. When i meet them i wonder if some of us just see the worst.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
It is my first time that I hear about a ratio of 25.000 : 1, somebody who writes something like this has nothing to do with MGTOW.
That's totally exaggerated.

However Adama's 5 to 10 : 1 is by far too low.

Do you really think, a young man, who has a regular job, free of debts, no criminal record, owns -not a rent - a small condominium unit, has car and motorcycle and is looking for a long-term relationship with a girl next to him in a Western country has a chance 5:1 or 10:1?

I made a long time ago a list, calculating my own position at that time when I was still a young man, as I never made it up to a female friend, not even for 30 minutes. - About my data see above, and add:

not drinking alcohol, (in Western countries this is a big turn-off)
non-smoker,
not into disco life, I am not into this kind of music where I cannot even talk to and hear the person sitting next to me.

The result of my own calculation about myself and Western Europe was about 400:1, I still think, this is realistic...even today.

Dating is not a cheap thing in Europe, it requires gifts, invitations etc. with little hope to see any friendly result in return, as too many young women have many many boyfriends.
Man women give preference to bad boys - only after worn out, often with children and after some bad experiences, only a FEW of them consider a change of their life-style.

Dating in Europe is costly and this means just to find some possible contacts might cost you several months, even years of your salary. I was an idiot as I tried and failed.

MGTOW did not exist at that time, unfortunately. I lost a lot of money and was very lonely, but still I was much better off than others who married a local woman and suffered greatly because of a divorce.

I agree with Adama, 25000 : 1 is not realistic.

However 5:1 or 10:1 is too low, by far too low.
That was your problem. You paid. You were seriously thinking you have to buy women's time. Bad boys aren't sitting there worried about paying for women. Bad boys are paid for. I am not a bad boy. However, I have spent time in Europe longer than a normal two week vacation, and I can say, that I never had to pay for any date while I was in Europe, and I had dates with several women. I had girlfriends who paid for my dinners, I had a gf who offered to let me stay at her place, I had a GF who was helping me pay rent to my studio apartment (hard to get for foreigners but I got one), and I lived with two sisters for two weeks without paying them a dime, and they cooked for me, and I had service. I am not trying to brag. Just saying, you don't have to pay for anything if you're a man.

It all just depends on who you are and whether you know what you're doing. Apparently, Yohan, you had no clue what you were doing, which is why you were paying for women and getting nowhere. Women don't respect men who attempt to buy them. That is a sign of weakness and a lack of confidence, when you attempt to buy them.

A woman either likes you or she doesn't. I think you just suffered from the DrRonnie syndrome until you got lucky in Asia.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

As far as I can remember, the most I ever spent on a woman in Europe was one red bull. That's it. And the girl who got me to buy it literally had to beg until I couldn't say no anymore. Oh and while she was asking, it was at a stop, because she was driving me from one side of the state to the far side of the other. So really it was compensation for the ride. And she had to ride back all alone without me for that length of time.

Much of what is going on is your mindset with women. If you think you have to pay, then you are in serious trouble. That means you're in the submissive position, which is unattractive to feminine women who want a dominant, confident man.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Don't you men know, that there are women who would literally break you out of prison, if they loved you enough? If a woman loves you, she might even do things which she should not do and which are against the law. I knew one chick who had a boyfriend who came to work to pick up her credit card so he could buy something. If a woman loves you, when she sees you have a need, she will attempt to fill that need. That's what they were made for. They were not made to be put on a pedestal and worshiped.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:Yohan,
Do you know any successful western couples back in europe?
I feel that sometimes this website is too jaded and dark.
I have upstair neighbor who are white couple. Been married for more than 30 years and seem happy. When i meet them i wonder if some of us just see the worst.
I can only comment about the few people I still have some contact.

My father was a good man, however with low education, always hard working, he was 2 times divorced (guilt 100 % to the ex-wives, at that time in case of divorce it was still investigated why) and the 3rd divorce did not take place as my mother died.

About my few friends in Europe, ALL of them are now divorced, some remarried and divorced again. Also some friends who were working overseas and married to an Asian woman - while their marriage was working well while in China and Japan for decades - but when going home for retirement ALL of them are now divorced, even as old as 70+.

Also I know some friends who are originally from my country but were living in Canada, married with Thai women (not from a village, but they were all related to airlines and travel agencies etc.) - ALL of them are divorced, some had to move over alone to Thailand because of low income, even their retirement allowance was cut down to pay for the divorce proceedings. House lost, savings gone, in one case wife and daughter left him overnight with a Saudi rich playboy.

Divorce rate in the cities of my native country within EU had a peak of 68 percent, despite broken marriages which ended in divorce after 10 years+ are not counted, but considered as 'marriage fulfilled'. Situation is really bad.

I know only about 2 couples in my country, still married after 30 years +. One are immigrants from Poland, the other ones are immigrants from Slovenia (a part of former Yugoslavia).

On the other side I have to mention that divorce is really very rare here in Japan among my countrymen who decided to live as 'foreigners' in Japan with a Japanese wife, I do not know even about a single divorce since decades.

Something works here in Japan and some other Asian countries too, which does not work well in Western countries. Don't ask me what and why...