Deep down, ALL American women are LESBIANS!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Deep down, ALL American women are LESBIANS!

Post by AW Warning »

How much worse can American society get? Deep down, every single American woman is a pure lesbian! No wonder American women don't need men! They are gay in their evil, twisted hearts. Even so-called "Christian" women in America are lesbians at heart. And they know how to twist Scripture around to make it look like God approves gay marriage when He clearly does not. I even know a few verses that clearly condemn homosexuality. First is in Leviticus 18:22 where it says; "Thou shalt not lie with a man as with a woman, that is detestable." Also, Leviticus 20:13 says; "If any man lies with a man as with a woman, both have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Also, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 clearly states in many translations that homosexuals (including lesbians) will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.

But tell those lesbians that homosexuality is a sin, and obviously they will get the Mother of All Nasty Attitudes with you! Tell them that they will burn in the Lake of Fire if they don't repent, and it's like pouring gasoline on a campfire. They use Matthew 7:1 as a blanket term that covers all judgement, including righteous judgement; even condemning people who even say something as simple as; "Homosexuality is a sin." They also label such preachers as haters. Even that phrase "Gay marriage is a sin" on your Facebook page is capable of reducing your friends count by up to 80 percent. And it is no wonder gays, including lesbians and especially lesbians, use the rainbow, God's rainbow, to represent homosexual pride! Just 25 years ago, you could fly a rainbow colored spinner or wind sock and people would say it's beautiful. Today, you fly that same spinner and windsock, and people will think you're homosexual!

Americans invent evil ways of life and then boast on them. Like gang bangers, they create their own color combinations and spew evil on anyone displaying those combinations for something other than what they were made to stand for. Americans today literally live like demons! If I had magical eyes, I bet I couldn't count more than maybe 25 righteous people in the entire United States of America, all of them men. If all men should suddenly flee America, every corner of the country would erupt in roaring lesbian parties and orgies. The entire remaining population would roar with anti-men signs, there would be lesbian sex acts, lesbian celebrations, lesbian everythings, and God would have every single right to even rain fire and brimstone on America, as He did to Sodom and Gomorrah.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Deep down, ALL American women are LESBIANS!

Post by Adama »

They're going to burn in the Lake of Fire for unbelief. Their crimes determine the degree of their penalty for eternity. They were going to burn anyway, because even without the disgusting sin of homosexuality, there are still many sins that everyone unknowingly commits. That's why salvation is not by works: it is impossible for any non-god person to be perfectly good. Only Jesus was perfectly good, which is why He died for our sins. That's why belief in Him by faith alone is what saves, not keeping the law or abstaining from sin. Salvation doesn't come by the law, because if it did, then there would be no reason for Christ to die for our sins.

I wouldn't worry about American women and their lesbian tendencies. Real women still want real men. That will never change. Just like no matter how many vegetarians there are, there will always be real men who crave to eat real meat. The good things really are hardwired into them unless and until they're broken.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

How much worse can American society get? Deep down, every single American woman is a pure lesbian!
Not really. Most women hate other women. But what you are generally speaking of, is women having a love of themselves and worshipping themselves. They have a lust for control / power over other men. From what I understand, women generally go the lesbian route because they either 1: can't get men or 2: hate men via feminism, so this is to say "F U".
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Nomad wrote:
How much worse can American society get? Deep down, every single American woman is a pure lesbian!
Not really. Most women hate other women. But what you are generally speaking of, is women having a love of themselves and worshipping themselves. They have a lust for control / power over other men. From what I understand, women generally go the lesbian route because they either 1: can't get men or 2: hate men via feminism, so this is to say "F U".
yep, most women hate other women.... Until you get in between both of them and they instantly team up against you. Then, they become bloody BFFs. They have played this game, with the same old deck of cards since the dawn of time. Even murdered some seriously great men in history using this tactic. XD

Seriously, I believe the lesbian population in the U.S is greatly underestimated. I also believe the lesbian side has a faster attach-rate than the gay male side of it does. Can I back that up with solid statistical data? No. But based on what im seeing on my American tour... wow!
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

well now all we have to do is to get them to like to video the action
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

nomadphilippines wrote:well now all we have to do is to get them to like to video the action
It seems like thats where all the problem began. Back in the early 90's men were always talking about girl on girl... At first they did it for the guys... Then suddenly, they started liking themselves more. more than they liked men.... Now, men are left beating off to the idea of sex with a woman. Lesson Learned! Girl-on-girl is a problem. Especially in a society that support leftist feminism and has a lower population of women than men...
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

girl on girl isnt a problem if i am in the middle :p
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

nomadphilippines wrote:girl on girl isnt a problem if i am in the middle :p
I know, right :) But unfortunately, here in the states, it doesn't work that way. Also, when most guys think of Lesbians, they are thinking of 1990's lesbians and not modern day lesbians.

Lesbians in the 90's might let you get in the middle... and were typically very attractive..
Modern day lesbians are so god-awfully butch and haggard-looking, you wouldn't want to be in the middle. XD

and that goddamned skrillex haircut should be banned....