Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Tsar » August 6th, 2016, 2:53 am

Moretorque wrote:
Yohan wrote:Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

I don't think so. Believe me there are plenty of countries which are by far worse than USA, regardless who is the US-president.

USA will not change overnight, for significant chances in this wide country you need decades, 4 years are not enough.
Your wrong, once the US $ is dethroned America will be gone economically speaking.............
I agree and it's going to happen sooner than most people think. That's why gold and silver are the only way to protect oneself.

Based on the outstanding United States M2 supply of fiat currency, silver should be almost $900/troy ounce or 45 times what it is currently priced in US dollars. Gold should be at almost $8,000/troy ounce or 5.75 times what is it currently priced in US dollars.

See the following website: http://www.usdebtclock.org/

That's not even considering the potential for a US dollar devaluation, hyperinflation, a new reserve currency, or if the world returned to a gold and silver standard, or a combination of those factors.

Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 181
Joined: June 1st, 2016, 7:27 am

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Quiet_observer » August 7th, 2016, 6:26 pm

starchild5 wrote:MGTOW is another RETARDED PSY-OP for white man to fall over. Its all JEWISH...Don't be STUPID....God is the only show on Earth....Follow your Freaking DHARMA

Don't be a B**Tch of the Jews ..AGAIN...

You've been taking purple pills, i see...

I'm sorry.... but..... hmmmm.....No. Mgtow is most certainly NOT a scheme invented by jews.

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
Posts: 806
Joined: June 19th, 2014, 7:47 am

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by MattHanson1990 » August 17th, 2016, 2:47 pm

I think MGTOW will really take off if Hitlery gets elected, especially since HA is going to be even less attainable than it is right now. With that said, even men overseas are going to become involuntarily celibates as more and more women become career oriented. It's becoming harder to even get dates these days, let alone a romantic relationship. And in some countries, women are already putting their careers BEFORE family. It's a matter of time before every country is emulating the US of Gay and the HA solution completely disappears. I hope America collapses fast so that it's cultural poison won't actually spread all over the world and completely destroy rich cultures.

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2926
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Yohan » August 17th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Nomad wrote:I don't think HIllary herself will make more MGTOW's. Women are already doing a wonderful job of creating MGTOW's.
.....
One thing is for sure, the more MGTOW's the better...
I fully agree with you, I do not think that a female president in USA will make such a huge difference.

For sure the number of MGTOW (or similar movements like these herbivore men in Japan) will increase anyway, it is getting more and more difficult to silent men and to 'guide them' back to a life-style which is not for their own comfort. Many young men are not willing anymore to work for the benefit of others.

MGTOW are now in many countries and they disturb feminists so much, from USA to Germany and even up to India. When I was young we were only very few men going their own way to abroad, Western women were scornful and laughing about me. However now the feminist sneering smile is gone, they are worried, and what was fun for them a while ago is now called hate-speech. Times are changing.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2340
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 17th, 2016, 6:15 pm

Of course not!

It would take a Sweden-type feminist takeover of government and public policy to great MGTOW critical mass.

Hilary will be undermined by Congress at every turn. She will not be so powerful domestically, but overseas expect the export of feminism and US dollars to nonsense like womens' health clinics, etc. all over the place.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Adama » August 17th, 2016, 6:30 pm

Yohan wrote: I fully agree with you, I do not think that a female president in USA will make such a huge difference.
I find this quite interesting. If MGTOW is about men's rights and all that jazz, then when the chief law enforcement officer is a feminist, you would think that there will be cause for concern. Or is it that you only will say a female president is bad for men if there is a HUGE difference? MGTOW isn't about laws, but about feminist beliefs (feminism) for men. (You know this is true when a person wishes they could go back and undo a HAPPY marriage and family because feminism; just as feminists wish they could go back and undo having a family because of patriarchy.) This is why this MGTOW doesn't even oppose a female president as the chief law enforcement officer.
Yohan wrote: For sure the number of MGTOW (or similar movements like these herbivore men in Japan) will increase anyway
So now we admit that herbivores are MGTOW despite elsewhere you say they are not a response to feminism or women? And if they are not MGTOW in your mind, why do you put them in parenthesis after MGTOW, as if that is a more detailed explanation of it.
Yohan wrote:Many young men are not willing anymore to work for the benefit of others.
Says the salaryman banker who works for others.
Yohan wrote: MGTOW are now in many countries and they disturb feminists so much, from USA to Germany and even up to India.
You disturb feminists greatly, right? Those are women. How about some feminist laws? Oh wait, cause you're not concerned about the laws, as proven by your lack of concern over a feminist possibly becoming the chief law enforcement officer of the US.
Yohan wrote: MGTOW are now in many countries and they disturb feminists so much, from USA to Germany and even up to India.
Sounds like there is almost no place to go abroad to, except for Asia, of course.
Yohan wrote: When I was young we were only very few men going their own way to abroad
Since you are a truth-teller, it seems to me you are implying that you are among the first generation of the few MGTOW. That's as if this term or even the idea was around back in 1970. Keep claiming all that glory, Mr Strong Pioneer who fled to Japan!
Yohan wrote: , Western women were scornful and laughing about me.
Then you ran away from Western women as far as you could get, only to air your grievances against the evil western woman with your finger powers and a keyboard! MGTOW standing up for your rights!!
Yohan wrote: However now the feminist sneering smile is gone, they are worried, and what was fun for them a while ago is now called hate-speech. Times are changing.
Uh huh. They are scared and worried, when one of their own is a nominee for the presidency. Sure, sure. This is proof that times are changing in favor of MGTOW. :roll:
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2926
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Yohan » August 18th, 2016, 1:34 am

Adama wrote:
Yohan wrote: I fully agree with you, I do not think that a female president in USA will make such a huge difference.
I find this quite interesting. If MGTOW is about men's rights and all that jazz, then when the chief law enforcement officer is a feminist, you would think that there will be cause for concern. Or is it that you only will say a female president is bad for men if there is a HUGE difference...
You don't get it, Adama,

You see only 'female president' - but I said 'female president in USA' - and USA is not the entire world, it is only about USA, a country which influence is anyway declining. I am not from USA, and I think, if the president of USA is a man or a woman, there is not much difference in the performance of them.

Other countries also had female presidents/prime ministers in the past, some have a female president now - but for sure they all did not make the world better or worse. They were neither better nor worse than male presidents, and some of them were not pro-feminist.

A female president is not so rare here in Asia, look up Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, South Korea...

Not in Japan yet, but there was a female justice minister, one of the most powerful positions in the government, there is now a female major of Tokyo, a female defense minister...

------

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/us- ... 5a2f40cd5a
This is maybe more important news for you.
US Lutherans approve historic agreement with the Catholic Church

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Adama » August 18th, 2016, 1:57 am

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:
Yohan wrote: I fully agree with you, I do not think that a female president in USA will make such a huge difference.
I find this quite interesting. If MGTOW is about men's rights and all that jazz, then when the chief law enforcement officer is a feminist, you would think that there will be cause for concern. Or is it that you only will say a female president is bad for men if there is a HUGE difference...
You don't get it, Adama,

You see only 'female president' - but I said 'female president in USA' - and USA is not the entire world, it is only about USA, a country which influence is anyway declining. I am not from USA, and I think, if the president of USA is a man or a woman, there is not much difference in the performance of them.

Other countries also had female presidents/prime ministers in the past, some have a female president now - but for sure they all did not make the world better or worse. They were neither better nor worse than male presidents, and some of them were not pro-feminist.

A female president is not so rare here in Asia, look up Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, South Korea...

Not in Japan yet, but there was a female justice minister, one of the most powerful positions in the government, there is now a female major of Tokyo, a female defense minister...

------

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/us- ... 5a2f40cd5a
This is maybe more important news for you.
US Lutherans approve historic agreement with the Catholic Church
Yes, we are all well aware that you do not reside in the USA. However, this ignores that a significant percentage of MGTOW reside in the USA.

The USA's influence may be declining, but not within its own borders. The men in the USA will still be subjected to US Law. Therefore it is relevant if there is a female president.

Don't you care about the MGTOW who reside in the USA?

Also, I will remind you of the title of this thread and the relevance of your post to it. Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins? Why are you mentioning female presidents in non-western countries, places where men should run away towards, and then use those non-western countries as proof of that women are okay as leaders? Does that make sense, Yohan, kind sir? How are you going to compare western women to non-western, when the assumption from the start is that western = feminist and non-western = non-feminist. How then can you say that a non-western, non-feminist president means that having any woman as president, even a known feminist, must therefore be okay too?

MGTOW is a joke of a movement.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2926
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Yohan » August 18th, 2016, 5:11 am

Adama wrote: .....a significant percentage of MGTOW reside in the USA

The USA's influence may be declining, but not within its own borders. The men in the USA will still be subjected to US Law. Therefore it is relevant if there is a female president.

Don't you care about the MGTOW who reside in the USA?
US-voters have to regulate that, not me. Personally I think the importance if the president of USA is a man or a female is overrated, exaggerated.

US voters have a choice, every 4 years. However US-voting is complicated and it might happen that a candidate with less votes than the other candidate might be the winner.

About MGTOW, again those MGTOW in USA have to regulate that, not me.

I can tell them what I would do in their position, how is life outside in some parts of this world compared to USA - but it is up to them to decide what is in their best interest.

Some MGTOW might leave USA, some might stay alone, some will bring a foreign wife into USA... up to them.

MGTOW is not something like a party-line members have to follow like feminism. It's about a personal choice as a man.

MGTOW means to go your own way.

Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 181
Joined: June 1st, 2016, 7:27 am

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Quiet_observer » August 18th, 2016, 5:21 am

MGTOW is a non-violent response to leftist feminism. Period. That, my friend is not a joke. Women are really good at pushing mens buttons and getting them to retaliate ( See the video of Sean Connery talking about why slapping a woman is justifiable )- You cant do that today. Nor can you have sex with them without fear of a sexual charge coming your way even 20 years later. Mgtow is about not playing that game where the only winning strategy is not playing it in the first place. It may seem like a joke, but it is important in todays society. Its more important in America than it is in Feminist Sweden. IN fact, Id marry a Swedish women before I even married an American. :)

Adama makes great points here... Especially about men being subjected to us law - which does NOT favor men.
Last edited by Quiet_observer on August 18th, 2016, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4586
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by zboy1 » August 18th, 2016, 6:40 am

Hilary Clinton will be a disaster for the U.S. and, yes, the MGTOW and men's rights movement will explode in popularity. But overall, not much will change as the U.S. will continue to slowly sink into a rich, but divided, Second World country.

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2926
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Yohan » August 18th, 2016, 9:09 am

Quiet_observer wrote:MGTOW is a non-violent response to leftist feminism. Period.

Mgtow is about not playing the game where the only winning strategy is not playing it in the first place. It may seem like a joke, but it important in todays society.

Its more important in America than it is in Feminist Sweden. IN fact, Id marry a swedish women before I even married an American. :)
I agree, MGTOW is more important in USA than in Sweden.

In Northern Europe feminism is different from that hateful movement in the USA. Yes, true, to marry a Swedish woman is clearly better than an American woman. In Northern Europe feminism is about 'equality to any point in society you can imagine'.

For example as women are geting away with very lenient jail sentences, men have to get away with lenient jail sentences too.
In elementary schools urinals were removed as small boys should not do what girls cannot.
In Norway there is now the draft, also for women, and they sleep with male soldiers in the same rooms... and so on...

And true, US-men who were facing a divorce in Sweden were surprised how easy, how cheap and how quick it was done, despite facing only females in the courtroom.

As man from Scandinavia you are better off than as a male US-citizen in every aspect of daily life. There are long vacation, free medical treatment, time is given for fathers and not only for mothers to take care of their children after birth - as a single man there is no hate if you bring in a foreign wife from Russia or from elsewhere, you are socially secure if you work 7 months, but are living 5 months elsewhere like in Thailand (especially during the dark cold winter) etc. Not that bad at all.

Nowadays however, because of immigrants this feminist system in Northern Europe is pushed in a difficult position.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Adama » August 18th, 2016, 9:28 am

Yohan wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:MGTOW is a non-violent response to leftist feminism. Period.

Mgtow is about not playing the game where the only winning strategy is not playing it in the first place. It may seem like a joke, but it important in todays society.

Its more important in America than it is in Feminist Sweden. IN fact, Id marry a swedish women before I even married an American. :)
In Northern Europe feminism is different from that hateful movement in the USA. Yes, true, to marry a Swedish woman is clearly better than an American woman. In Northern Europe feminism is about 'equality to any point in society you can imagine'.

For example women get away with very lenient jail sentences, therefore men have to get away with lenient jail sentences too.
In elementary schools urinals were removed as small boys should not do what girls cannot.
In Norway there is now the draft, also for women, and they sleep with men in the same rooms... and so on...

And true, US-men who were facing a divorce in Sweden were surprised how easy, how cheap and how quick it was done, despite facing only females in the courtroom.

As man from Scandinavia you are better off than as a male US-citizen in every aspect of daily life. There are long vacation, free medical treatment, time is given for fathers and not only for mothers to take care of their children after birth - as a single man there is no hate if you bring in a foreign wife from Russia or from elsewhere, you are socially secure if you work 7 months, but are living 5 months elsewhere like in Thailand (especially during the dark cold winter) etc. Not that bad at all.

Nowadays however, because of immigrants this feminist system in Northern Europe is in a difficult position.
Is this why you post in the English speaking forums? Because you care about the American MGTOW? You know, despite the fact that it doesn't matter that a feminist becomes president, it will not matter, cause women have been presidents elsewhere in the non-feminist world. It's not as if a feminist would support feminist laws.

Also it seems like you actually admire the Swedish style of feminism, citing that the Swedish way of life is superior in every way to the American way of life. Yet at the same time, a feminist who would implement terrible laws in the USA to make things worse for the MGTOW inside the USA is irrelevant?

Where's your compassion for your fellow MGTOW? I thought they were out to change the laws, to make women come to the table to compromise. MGTOW is simply about running away to the other side of the world because of "western women" and then becoming a keyboard warrior because even though you ran away, you can't get over your defeat. Scorned by women? I doubt you've ever experienced real scorn, just women who weren't interested in you back home.

You don't even pretend it's about the law. If it were about the law, then certainly having the chief law enforcement officer being a FEMINIST woman would be a concern for all MGTOW. Look at the original thread starter. He's obviously concerned that this feminist will implement feminist laws. That's because MGTOW isn't about countering feminism. It is really more divide and conquer for idiots: separate men and women, get them to self-destruct by making them fear the opposite sex and reproduction, and even advise them to flee their homelands.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2926
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Yohan » August 18th, 2016, 6:26 pm

Adama wrote: Is this why you post in the English speaking forums?
What a strange question.

Which other language should I use in this Happier-Abroad-Forum by your opinion?

Which languages can you understand, Adama?

I use English because English is mostly used in such online-communities - most people worldwide will try to communicate in English using the internet when talking to people living in other countries.

I sometimes use other languages too, English is not my native language either.

Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 181
Joined: June 1st, 2016, 7:27 am

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Quiet_observer » August 18th, 2016, 8:30 pm

Yohan wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:MGTOW is a non-violent response to leftist feminism. Period.

Mgtow is about not playing the game where the only winning strategy is not playing it in the first place. It may seem like a joke, but it important in todays society.

Its more important in America than it is in Feminist Sweden. IN fact, Id marry a swedish women before I even married an American. :)
I agree, MGTOW is more important in USA than in Sweden.

In Northern Europe feminism is different from that hateful movement in the USA. Yes, true, to marry a Swedish woman is clearly better than an American woman. In Northern Europe feminism is about 'equality to any point in society you can imagine'.

For example as women are geting away with very lenient jail sentences, men have to get away with lenient jail sentences too.
In elementary schools urinals were removed as small boys should not do what girls cannot.
In Norway there is now the draft, also for women, and they sleep with male soldiers in the same rooms... and so on...

And true, US-men who were facing a divorce in Sweden were surprised how easy, how cheap and how quick it was done, despite facing only females in the courtroom.

As man from Scandinavia you are better off than as a male US-citizen in every aspect of daily life. There are long vacation, free medical treatment, time is given for fathers and not only for mothers to take care of their children after birth - as a single man there is no hate if you bring in a foreign wife from Russia or from elsewhere, you are socially secure if you work 7 months, but are living 5 months elsewhere like in Thailand (especially during the dark cold winter) etc. Not that bad at all.

Nowadays however, because of immigrants this feminist system in Northern Europe is pushed in a difficult position.

Yep. You are RIGHT, Yohan. Sweden is incredible. When I first went there, I was expecting the same kind of feminism I were exposed to in the U.K, Ireland and The U.S. You can only imagine the shock on my face when I didn't get the attitude from women I were expecting. If given the opportunity, I would drop my current life entirely ( As in, this very second ) and live out the rest of my days in Sweden with any one of those so-called "Swedish Feminist" and happily raise a child or two. I am not kidding. I agree, immigrants are pushing feminist system out of whack a little, but the immigrants will not prevail. In fact, when I were in Iceland about 10 months ago, I saw an American feminist there talking shit. That was when I realized, the American woman has fallen and is on a path to take others down with her. Anyways.. Scandinavia is, without a doubt, the final frontier. :)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”