Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

The burning question I recently got hit with. Chime in with your thoughts, folks.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

Post by Adama »

Sure. Then we'll all be saved after enough men wake up to the system. You men here have false hope.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Quiet_observer wrote:The burning question I recently got hit with. Chime in with your thoughts, folks.
So what would this "critical mass" of men ... do? Demand and get the false promise of better plantation conditions?
If so, then it wasn't quitting, it was only striking. :wink:

The plantation has already developed workarounds.
There are still more than enough people who are tied to a dependa & kids and have to work. This keeps the machines running, the roads maintained, the trash picked up, and the wages stagnant.
Those NOT tied down will pay in the form of new and higher taxes and get fewer deductions & credits.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I don't think so. Believe me there are plenty of countries which are by far worse than USA, regardless who is the US-president.

USA will not change overnight, for significant chances in this wide country you need decades, 4 years are not enough.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What exactly is Hillary gonna do if she wins? What's on her platform or list of plans?

What does she plan to do for men? Has she said anything about what she will do for men in her speeches? Or does she not care about alienating men from her campaign?

Aren't all men in America gonna gang up and try to vote against her? This election seems like it could turn into a battle of the sexes.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:There would be more MGTOWs, sure. Most MGTOWs are that way by force, not by choice. Most MGTOWs don't identify with the label, they just life the lifestyle because they have no other choice usually. Hillary, if elected, would make things even more hellish for men, thus more men would effectively become MGTOWs.
If Hillary wins, the MGTOW movement will take off like WILDFIRE. If you think the marriage rates are low in America now, just wait and see how low they get if Hillary is elected president.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

And then what? American women will learn their lesson? American women will suffer loneliness? The government will yield? What happens once enough men become MGTOW? Nothing is going to happen. That's what. At least nothing good.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:And then what? American women will learn their lesson? American women will suffer loneliness? The government will yield? What happens once enough men become MGTOW? Nothing is going to happen. That's what. At least nothing good.
There will be less marriages, therefore less divorces (and less women making out like bandits in divorce court). Less men will ask women out, women will then wonder, "Where are all the good men?"

Men are starting to avoid women like the plague (including successful guys, not just guys who live in their parents basement). Eventually, American society will have to change drastically (divorce laws need to change, custody laws, sexual harassment laws, etc.) if enough men go their own way.

Maybe society will eventually collapse if enough men go their own way. I guess it's poetic justice.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

It's quite plausible that by the end of the year, the heads of state of the both the US, the UK and Germany will all be female. The new Taiwanese head of state is also female.
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:What exactly is Hillary gonna do if she wins? What's on her platform or list of plans?

What does she plan to do for men? Has she said anything about what she will do for men in her speeches? Or does she not care about alienating men from her campaign?

Aren't all men in America gonna gang up and try to vote against her? This election seems like it could turn into a battle of the sexes.
Her plans for men? Send them to war. She will declare a no-fly zone in Syria, and try to overthrow the Assad regime. This will provoke Russia, as will her plans to send arms to Ukraine and exacerbate tensions there with Russia. She will also exacerbate tensions with Iran, threatening them continually with war. She will amp up playing chicken with China over the South Sea. She may (it is widely reported) appoint as secretary of state Victoria Nuland, who instigated the Ukraine coup. She will fast track trade agreements that take working class jobs away from American men (if there are any left).

That's just for starters.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:What exactly is Hillary gonna do if she wins? What's on her platform or list of plans?
Give more free shit to women. :x
Winston wrote:What does she plan to do for men? Has she said anything about what she will do for men in her speeches? Or does she not care about alienating men from her campaign?
They'll be paying for the shit she gives to the women. :roll:
Winston wrote:Aren't all men in America gonna gang up and try to vote against her? This election seems like it could turn into a battle of the sexes.
Too bad men don't stick together like that. Hillary went into coal mining states during the primary, told men her policies would effectively put even more of them out of work, and many still voted for her. :roll:

One other thing not mentioned (intentionally?) that's going to make a big difference for many years to come: The next president is going to nominate Scalia's replacement and maybe a couple more. Those new people will be on the bench for a LONG time.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

I don't think HIllary herself will make more MGTOW's. Women are already doing a wonderful job of creating MGTOW's.

Lets not forget that unless women who operate under the banner of Feminism still exist and push for sexist laws, then men would not get hurt so much.

One thing is for sure, the more MGTOW's the better. People may see it as a self-defeating solution but I see it as quite the opposite. Brothers will unite with brothers and they themselves won't be destroy via the court systems. That wealth they generate will improve their life and that among their friends. Overall, masculinity, which has been pushed back via the government & feminists will be once again brought back to the front.

People may have a MGTOW defeatist attitude, such as "Once everyone is MGTOW, then what?".

More like, what happens if they don't? Do men just keep committing suicide in mass? (check out the suicide rate for divorced men). You can't IGNORE 50% of the other population and think life will run smoothly for everyone.

You can only hurt men so long before enough is enough.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yohan wrote:Will MGTOW hit critical mass if Hillary Clinton wins?

I don't think so. Believe me there are plenty of countries which are by far worse than USA, regardless who is the US-president.

USA will not change overnight, for significant chances in this wide country you need decades, 4 years are not enough.
Your wrong, once the US $ is dethroned America will be gone economically speaking.............
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MGTOW is another RETARDED PSY-OP for white man to fall over. Its all JEWISH...Don't be STUPID....God is the only show on Earth....Follow your Freaking DHARMA

Don't be a B**Tch of the Jews ..AGAIN...