Do you think sluts who get "raped" get what they deserve?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Do you think sluts who get "raped" get what they deserve?

Post by MatureDJ »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/ed ... story.html

A young woman sluts it up and thinks she has been "violated". This seems to me to be the same solipsistic attitude that single mommies have that men shouldn't consider them undatable, or that 30-something former sluts have that men need to "man up" and marry them.
One aspect of the case quickly became clear: The two students knew each other for half an hour before ending the night naked together in an upstairs bathroom.

Lind, 19, a scholarship sophomore volleyball player from Southern California, started the evening in her apartment, eating a peanut butter and banana sandwich for dinner and nursing a Smirnoff Ice. She then downed two shots of tequila and two shots of vodka with her teammates.

She had planned to drink that night but had spoken with a teammate about making sure they did not over-imbibe. The two students even wrote out an hour-by-hour drinking schedule that the athletes dubbed their “shot clock.”

Lind headed out to begin Block Party at a small house on Wertland sometime after 10 p.m.

On the second floor, the athlete said, Lind walked into a bathroom and led him inside by the hand. They discussed using a condom, he said, and he took one out of his wallet. She unwrapped the condom and placed it on him, he said.

At one point, according to the report, the freshman athlete attempted to stop because he believed he heard someone try to enter the bathroom. He told investigators that Lind put her arm around his waist and said “keep going.”

According to the U-Va. report, an older resident of the house became aware that Lind and the freshman athlete were inside the bathroom and angrily climbed out onto a second story roof to slam on the window and get their attention. He yelled at them to break it up.

“Would you just give us a minute?” Lind said, the older resident told investigators.

Startled, the freshman grabbed his clothes and bolted for the door, leaving Lind behind.

A few minutes later, a wrestler found Lind in the bathroom, naked but for her shoes. He said she stumbled drunkenly into the bathtub, apparently hitting her head, and said she was “too drunk to, like, realize what was going on.”

“Because [Lind] has no memory she is unable to offer any facts that support or refute others’ descriptions of the events,” Holland and Garson wrote. “We note that [the freshman athlete] is the only person who described what occurred in the bathroom.”

The wrestler helped Lind get dressed. Once outside, Lind and the wrestler began walking arm in arm when they were spotted at 11:45 p.m. by a Charlottesville police officer, who noticed that Lind was “very intoxicated,” was unable to walk without assistance, and had slurred speech and a vacant look in her eyes. Lind says she had no recollection of interacting with a police officer; she was allowed to continue home to her apartment.

When she woke up in the morning, Lind sensed something amiss.

“I felt like I had been violated in some way, but I didn’t know what it was,” she said, noting that when she realized she had wet the bed she became more concerned. “That scared me because I was so unconscious I could not wake myself up to get to the bathroom.”

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you think sluts who get "raped" get what they deserve

Post by fschmidt »

No, they deserve to be killed, as do all members of modern culture.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

fschmidt wrote:No, they deserve to be killed, as do all members of modern culture.
Well that's not very nice.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

ummm, of course not???
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I don't know. I would say no. I don't think anyone should get raped .

But I also understand the context of the situation. This was in the news of a baseballer player. I think he met a girl online..maybe it was tinder or something. She met him at his hotel past 10 pm. They didn't do no dinner or drinks but she showed up. Who knows what actually happened in the hotel. About week later she claim the ball player raped her. So OK..did she actually get raped or is this crying wolf? Any decent girl wouldn't just go to a man hotel late night on first meeting. So it's suspicious. At the same time this is a ball player.

To me rape is wrong if a guy or someone jumps a girl or even a guy can get rape and violently force his or her way on top of her or him. Rape is wrong if a guy drugs the girl and does what he wants. Rape is wrong if a guy or girl uses black mail for sex .

BUT if a slut goes to a club dresses provocative does heavy flirting and grinds on a man on a dance floor but expects the man to act like a gentlemen but she will act like a slut. A part of me has mix feelings. I know it;s wrong but she is putting her self in a bad situation. Yes, men or women shouldn't rape but in some context if you play with fire you will get burned.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:I don't know. I would say no. I don't think anyone should get raped .
-----
BUT if a slut ...expects the man to act like a gentlemen ..... if you play with fire you will get burned.
I think about the same way as you do. It is difficult to define what is rape and what is not, it is difficult to prove consent was given or not, etc. It is a complicated grey zone.

I think there should be some degrees of rape. This word 'rape' is misused by feminists.

It is a big difference if an unknown woman in a subway station going home after work is attacked at knife-point by a gangster, beaten up, robbed, stripped naked and seriously injured and raped - this is robbery/rape, a felony.

If a drunk slut is going with some boys for a sex-party, enjoys the night with drugs and alcohol and is claiming some weeks later after changing her boyfriends that she 'thinks' she has been 'raped' but she doesn't really know so exactly because she was sleeping...

What is this? Rape?

I don't think so...
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Then there's the wives who accuse their husbands of "rape", despite sharing the same bed. Hmmmm!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Zambales wrote:Then there's the wives who accuse their husbands of "rape", despite sharing the same bed. Hmmmm!
There are even wives enjoying sex with boyfriends while refusing sex with their husbands and when getting pregnant they claim the husband is the father....
This is not even considered to be paternity fraud, but paternity discrepancy.... after divorce the ex-husband pays child-support and the boyfriend is moving into his house... Feminism makes it possible.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Ghost wrote:To me, the concept of a slut being "raped" is an oxymoron.
Exactly what I was thinking......
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

fschmidt wrote:No, they deserve to be killed, as do all members of modern culture.
There are already too few women, fschmidt. Too many men is the problem. Too many men being given something when they have and do nothing is the other problem. Males are supposed to die in wars and conflict. No war = too many males. If "god", "women", "nature", Starchild5's AI, whatever didn't want wars then women would be giving birth to lots of girls and few boys. But that is not happening. Whatever controls gender wants a big Fing war.

Yohan, think animal kingdom. What does the top male do when a competitor tries to score with the top males ladies. He destroys the competitor. It is the husband who is allowing the wife to be seduced by his rivals. No rivals, no seduction. Like in that Nicholas Cage Alice Kim thread. If Nicholas Cage wanted his woman he would have taken the competitor out. He as the money and means to do almost anything.