American women are a divorce just waiting to happen!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

American women are a divorce just waiting to happen!

Post by AW Warning »

And that is the biggest reason to flee from them, as well as to have this very informal website up. American divorce rates are more than 50 percent, roughly 9 out of every 10 divorces are perpetrated by the woman, the majority of divorces in America are over financial (money) reasons; either he lost his job (laid off, fired, etc), his pay got cut, or she even met a man with more money and even a more "bad boy" personality. In America, divorce is only a drop in or loss of the man's income away, and it is also a matter of her meeting a man who has that big fat present year Ferrari or even a stolen Stretch Limousine, that gigantic Mc Mansion, that cabin cruiser, and the financial ability to take her on an ocean cruise every 3 months. Plus a man with a gangsta-thug/serial killer personality. It is no wonder American women are even known to go visit prisons to meet and marry prison inmates!

American women hate nice guys! American women hate the Good Lord Jesus Christ! American women are married to Satan the devil! Literally married to the scary demon guy wearing black and red with horns and a pitchfork. Today's generation of younger American women especially want violent, terrorist type guys with trainloads of money! A few American women may come across as friendly and loving at first, but if you marry her, things will take a nosedive immediately, and before you know it, she'll be filing those divorce papers right behind your back! And according to Scripture, any woman who divorces her husband for any reason at all, even if she goes off and has sexual relations (fornication) with gangsters, thugs, killers, terrorists, etc, still causes her husband to become an adulterer and if he marries another woman, his new marriage is a continuous, nonstop state of adultery. And the Bible says that adulterers will have their place in the lake of fire. In that kind of situation, the man has two options; remain single and live in misery for the rest of his life, or publicly broadcast his ex wife as an adulterer even if it means him getting the chair for it. Either way, getting divorced by an American woman means an abrupt termination of the man's useful Earthly life. It is no wonder many American guys often commit suicide (which is also a sin) after getting divorced. And his ex-wife only thinks; "Good riddance! One less piece of trash wasting my oxygen!"

And here's more! Deep down, over 95 percent of American women are gay! Yes, you read correctly! Gay! Lesbian! On the outside, they may look straight when they hang out with guys, but deep down, they are lesbians! And it shows when the guy leaves, and she says nothing negative about it. Instead, she is even happier without guys near her! That means, if every single guy were to suddenly leave America en masse until only the women were left, no less than 90 percent of America would erupt in thunderous partying and lesbian orgies.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: American women are a divorce just waiting to happen!

Post by cdnFA »

95 percent of women are gay. Women hate your imaginary friend. blah blah blah.

That 50% rate goes down for first marriages, it is only 40% in Canada among first marriages and I think it is similar among Yanks. It is the 70ish percent rate among those who get married a second or third time [because they can't pick, can't make a marriage work, whatever as shown by their failing the first time] that up the stats.

Also

Your odds of divorse vary greatly depending on wealth, race, education and a load of other factors.

A white male Jebus cultists who has a good income and a good education from a stable home who married a black woman who is similar and both of whom have no drug, booze, beating issues have almost no chance of divorce. Who knew that BFWM marriages have a 44% less chance of getting a divorce than the mainstream. AFWM is 10 percent higher.

Get married to some three time divorced single unemployed mother while you work at a gas station because neither of you have jobs the moment you turn 18 and your odds of getting divorced is pretty much a certain thing.

Of course none of this actually fits in with your narrative so it is all either obviously wrong or to be ignored.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

When you marry for wrong reasons this is what you get.

Marriage is not made to settle down, have kids, FEEL GOOD, start a family, be there for old age etc etc....

Its ONLY PURPOSE IS DHARMA...aka loosely said Spirituality....One should only marry to realize God. Women helps you achieve that. If one seeks a woman who is spiritual and would help him in finding God. The marriage will never ever break.

Women JOB is to SERVE MEN do his DHARMA. Women are created to Serve men in spirituality.

Don't give too much importance to Karma. Karma is IGNORANCE WHEN YOU DO NOT DO DHARMA. The Illuminati propagated Karma for a reason in the west. YOU MUST KNOW MORE ABOUT DHARMA TO HAVE A MEANING COMPLETE LIFE.

Even billionaires, movie stars in America get Divorce, so its not about ONLY MONEY.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

starchild5 wrote:Even billionaires, movie stars in America get Divorce, so its not about ONLY MONEY.
Most billionaires cheat and screw 100s of thousands over to reach their status. ( See bill gates, Steve Ballmer and Steve Jobs ). You can tell me those billionaires were right to weed out the bad apples till you're blue in the face- The fact remains they still screwed people out of jobs and work.. So I have very little sympathy for anyone in that bracket getting a divorce. Seriously. Same goes for any award-winning actors. You see.... These people accepted the fact that they will need to do evil things to make more money and they did. So, to hell with them. Serves em right. If I were a billionaire and I were getting a divorce, dont feel sorry for me- its my fault I married a clever golddigger- who just happens to be the worlds greatest actress. And for the record.... Any divorces that happen in the upper eschelon involves money and a lot of it. I've never seen a case in holywierd where the divorcer just wanted a divorce and zero money. even Maria Shriver got money out of Schwarzenegger. Did she even need that money? Granted, Arnold bloody cheated with the ugliest women on the planet, and a divorce should be enough punishment.... but she took 100million - so,This is ALL ABOUT MONEY!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

After listening to this video, no man will want to get married. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42sI2G4m5aU[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

You guys can look at spreadsheets and variables all day long, but the real reason divorce happens is because women just can. They have free-will and even if you were Jesus Christ himself, your still opening yourself up for a divorce. Why? Because free-will and because women can.

Also women stand to gain monetary rewards when divorcing as opposed to loosing something in divorce. So naturally it happens to be in their favor and not in your favor.

For women, their best options are marrying and divorcing.
For men, their best options are staying single and working on their careers.

Family will only fix itself, when women repent.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Adultery is a crime against God but on earth it is only a crime against men. A woman cannot force a man to commit adultery because a man is only committing adultery if he goes in unto another man's wife. Adultery is a crime against the husband, not the wife. If a wife cheats on her man, then she is an adulterer, but a man is not an adulterer unless he goes with another man's wife. It is a crime against men, not women. It is impossible to commit adultery against a wife ever for this reason, and for this reason, a woman cannot force a man into adultery. Read the law. It is right there.

Also, our sins are covered. There will be no Lake of Fire for believers even if they have committed adultery because salvation is not by works but by faith alone, and once saved, always saved, because He promised He would never cast us out. Salvation is a gift which can't be earned and can't be lost. Otherwise a gift is not a gift but a wage. Either it is by works or faith not both.

Anyhow, you're also under the delusion that every single woman is a terrible person. This may be the case for the vast majority of women, but it is not the case for all women. The extreme scenarios you've posted also demonstrate this delusion.

Take care.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nomad wrote:You guys can look at spreadsheets and variables all day long, but the real reason divorce happens is because women just can. They have free-will and even if you were Jesus Christ himself, your still opening yourself up for a divorce. Why? Because free-will and because women can.

Also women stand to gain monetary rewards when divorcing as opposed to loosing something in divorce. So naturally it happens to be in their favor and not in your favor.

For women, their best options are marrying and divorcing.
For men, their best options are staying single and working on their careers.
How true, the best option for men is to not get married (go MGTOW like a lot of men are doing) and for women, it's marrying the wealthiest guy they can and then divorcing him and taking half of his assets. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

jamesbond wrote:and for women, it's marrying the wealthiest guy they can and then divorcing him and taking half of his assets. :shock:
Yeah, and causing him to become an adulterer so he can not marry anymore. And then he's got to remain single if he doesn't want to burn in the Lake of Fire. It's no wonder guys who get divorced sometimes revert to exacting Old Testament style wrath against their cheating wives!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

AW Warning wrote:
jamesbond wrote:and for women, it's marrying the wealthiest guy they can and then divorcing him and taking half of his assets. :shock:
Yeah, and causing him to become an adulterer so he can not marry anymore. And then he's got to remain single if he doesn't want to burn in the Lake of Fire. It's no wonder guys who get divorced sometimes revert to exacting Old Testament style wrath against their cheating wives!
A woman cannot force a man to commit adultery through divorce. A man only commits adultery when he goes with another man's wife. This is how in the OT the Patriarchs were allowed to have multiple wives and concubines. Adultery is not a crime against women. It is only a crime against the husband.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Ghost wrote:The divorce rate with AWs may be "only" 50%, but the unhappiness rate is damn near 100%.
I have a feeling It was the same in Rome before it fell too. We really need to see the enemy. The media has us convinced that its a religion that hates us or some race of people miles and miles away who can barely make a missile that gets anywhere. But the reality of the matter is.. American men are sleeping with an axis of evil. And that axis is put there to weaken men for the invaders. This is the blueprint of every great civilization ever built and destroyed. Do you not believe me? Well, wait until the invaders show up and watch how fast you're thrown under the bus. The enemy is in plain sight... Do you honestly think Rome was penetrated and invaded so easily? Were all being lied to about ROME. The truth of Rome's fall is the "Crown Jewel" of facts they dont want us knowing as it would cause an unprofitable paradox. Treason is thy name, fellas... And it will always be hidden in history. Even should America fall as a result, this chapter we are seeing will never make its way in the history books. In the history books, there will not be a single mention of fat women, Feminism, transgender or anything. America will be represented as a great country that was just going along, minding its own business and suddenly got invaded. Just watch....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Ghost wrote:The divorce rate with AWs may be "only" 50%, but the unhappiness rate is damn near 100%.
It depends how the divorce rate is calculated. I think it is much higher than 50 %.
I do not know about USA - but in Europe in the past we had divorce rates up to 68 percent in cities, up to 51 percent in rural area.

However in Europe any marriage which holds over more than 10 years is considered as 'fulfilled'.
A divorce which takes place more than 10 years after marriage is not considered as 'divorce', it is omitted, plainly ignored in the statistics.

And still we had in Europe in the large cities divorce rates up to 68 percent.

These statistics do not consider co-habitation either, which is by law often considered similar to a marriage/divorce in case of separation.

Only 50 percent? I doubt it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A 50% divorce rate means that somewhere near 50% of the women are disobedient; or that man was taking orders, finally said no, and she terminated the relationship when she realized she couldn't be the boss anymore. If the divorce rate is 70%, that means that somewhere near 70% of women involved are disobedient to their husbands. The more I think about it, the only real reason for women to divorce is simple disobedience to their men.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:A 50% divorce rate means that somewhere near 50% of the women are disobedient; or that man was taking orders, finally said no, and she terminated the relationship when she realized she couldn't be the boss anymore. If the divorce rate is 70%, that means that somewhere near 70% of women involved are disobedient to their husbands. The more I think about it, the only real reason for women to divorce is simple disobedience to their men.

Yep. Thats ALL it takes. Its just that easy now. If the sky is blue, she can leave you. This is all by design. Today, its divorcing men for money and property and tomorrow it will be taking it all back via some revival of those classic witch hunts of the past we've all read about.. History repeats.