Brock Turner hysteria

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Brock Turner hysteria

Post by sentinel89 »

Has anyone else looked into this Brock Turner case? It's getting a bit ridiculous with all the social media attention. It's not even a rape case, it's a possible sexual assault case. I have a few AW friends on facebook talking non-stop about how they want to lynch Brock Turner. One girl posted a letter from Joe Biden to the victim and how it just melted her heart. What a freaking idiot. It's a letter from a crooked politician. How gullible people are makes me sick, especially women. I've looked into this case, and to me it seems unclear whether or not Brock Turner assaulted the woman or not. There's information that supports both sides.

But the problem is how much ridiculous coverage this whole thing is getting. Nobody cares about the 30 or whatever women that have made allegations against Bill Clinton. Nobody cares about all the women being raped in Europe by the refugees. Everyone loses their minds over drunk college kids touching each other. It really has nothing to do with justice or helping rape victims. It's just the new sensation. Another reason I hate America.