Lake County, IL(Chicago north suburbs)Women are the Worst

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
lostinthe80s
Freshman Poster

Lake County, IL(Chicago north suburbs)Women are the Worst

Post by lostinthe80s »

I have lived in Chicago's far north suburbs of Lake County(Currently from Zion, home of a major cancer hospital)which encompasses Zion, Waukegan, North Chicago, Gurnee, Grayslake, Round Lake, Mundelein, Highland Park, Vernon Hills, Libertyville, Lake Forest, Antioch, etc. It is a social desert(like i saw in earlier posts about the chicago area)Now for the rant about American(ized) Women in Lake County.
AW in Lake county are the worst because of the following reasons:
1. They are EXTREMELY unapproachable
2. They are very difficult to communicate with and if you speak up they will cut you off in an instant
3. They are mostly taken and the ones that are not either have:, mangina orbiters with them, straight up man-haters, or unattractive
4. They are too stuck up (especially in towns like lake forest, highland park, vernon hills , or any town ending with the word "lake")
5. Lots of fatties everywhere
6. lots of single mothers everywhere
7. A lot of them have lesbian tendencies, thus making them unapproachable(see #1)
8. They will act like total bitches over something trivial
9. Lots of ghetto trash everywhere(a result of the demolition of the housing projects in chicago in the late 90s)
10.They are too flaky
11. They are too confrontational
12. If you do have the same tastes as these wimmmin, they will NOT date you and they(or their mangina orbiters) will spew out stuff like "you gotta step your game up" and other bs.

That is my list of reasons why AW in Lake County, IL suck. Lake County, IL in general has become a social desert in recent years. Nobody knows their neighbours anymore. Everybody is too clicque-ish and too unwelcoming. Local parties and school dances are nothing but sausagefests so finding a single lady at those events are slim to NONE.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Slick
Freshman Poster

Re: Lake County, IL(Chicago north suburbs)Women are the Wors

Post by Slick »

A poster on here complained about Chicago women moving out of the burbs and moving into violent ghettos. Then those women hook up with low-life thugs who drives stolen SUVs and makes tons of cash from strings of armed robberies. Now it looks like the poster isn't the only one who has problems with Chicago women. I thought Chicago would be a great place to pick up chicks because it's a big city and big cities have a lot more singles than smaller towns.

But it's not just Chicago. Anywhere in the U.S. is too cliche-ish and too unwelcoming. It has became a social desert. I go to my local Community College but there's not many single girls in my classes. Its a huge c*k fest. I'm counting down the days I get to finish college and move to Eastern Europe.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lostinthe80s wrote:I have lived in Chicago's far north suburbs of Lake County(Currently from Zion, home of a major cancer hospital)which encompasses Zion, Waukegan, North Chicago, Gurnee, Grayslake, Round Lake, Mundelein, Highland Park, Vernon Hills, Libertyville, Lake Forest, Antioch, etc. It is a social desert(like i saw in earlier posts about the chicago area)Now for the rant about American(ized) Women in Lake County.
2. They are very difficult to communicate with and if you speak up they will cut you off in an instant
3. They are mostly taken and the ones that are not either have:, mangina orbiters with them, straight up man-haters, or unattractive
4. They are too stuck up (especially in towns like lake forest, highland park, vernon hills , or any town ending with the word "lake")
7. A lot of them have lesbian tendencies, thus making them unapproachable(see #1)
9. Lots of ghetto trash everywhere(a result of the demolition of the housing projects in chicago in the late 90s)
10.They are too flaky
12. If you do have the same tastes as these wimmmin, they will NOT date you and they(or their mangina orbiters) will spew out stuff like "you gotta step your game up" and other bs.

That is my list of reasons why AW in Lake County, IL suck. Lake County, IL in general has become a social desert in recent years. Nobody knows their neighbours anymore. Everybody is too clicque-ish and too unwelcoming. Local parties and school dances are nothing but sausagefests so finding a single lady at those events are slim to NONE.
You just did a good job describing the entire Chicago metropolitan area! It truly is a social desert, it's like living in an episode of the twilight zone! There are almost NO single women around here at all. You see married women and the occasional single mother. :roll:

Beam me up Scottie, there are no single women here in the Chicago area! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

lostinthe80s wrote:I have lived in Chicago's far north suburbs of Lake County(Currently from Zion, home of a major cancer hospital)which encompasses Zion, Waukegan, North Chicago, Gurnee, Grayslake, Round Lake, Mundelein, Highland Park, Vernon Hills, Libertyville, Lake Forest, Antioch, etc. It is a social desert(like i saw in earlier posts about the chicago area)Now for the rant about American(ized) Women in Lake County.
10.They are too flaky

From my experiences, it seems that DeKalb County women are the absolute worst. Followed extremely closely by DuPage County (Western suburbs) women.

From my experience, in fact, the entire State of Illinois is a social desert!
Last edited by traveller on March 11th, 2016, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Slick wrote:A poster on here complained about Chicago women moving out of the burbs and moving into violent ghettos. Then those women hook up with low-life thugs who drives stolen SUVs and makes tons of cash from strings of armed robberies. Now it looks like the poster isn't the only one who has problems with Chicago women. I thought Chicago would be a great place to pick up chicks because it's a big city and big cities have a lot more singles than smaller towns.

But it's not just Chicago. Anywhere in the U.S. is too cliche-ish and too unwelcoming. It has became a social desert. I go to my local Community College but there's not many single girls in my classes. Its a huge c*k fest. I'm counting down the days I get to finish college and move to Eastern Europe.
Those low life thugs aren't just driving stolen SUVs. They are also driving stolen luxury Bentleys, stolen luxury sports cars, stolen BMWs, stolen muscle cars, and stolen monster pickups. Some were likely stolen right off car dealer lots at AK-47 point, most others were easily stolen through either armed car jacking or simple grand theft auto.

Chicago proper is a death trap for single guys! And even at hot spots such as Oak Street Beach, Navy Pier, Millennium Park, the Museum Campus area, and such, just simply approaching within less than 35 feet of any one of those cute chicks is as likely to get a single guy AK-47'd by her boyfriend/fiancee/husband and/or his flash mob as beating/pummeling a hornet's nest in mid summer is likely to get the pummeler swarmed and stung by a bunch of angry hornets. And those flash mobs, with their AK-47s and large portions of cop killers who have even gunned down entire SWAT teams, have turned the entire inner city and lakefront area into a war zone from Lawrence Avenue southward, and all the way west to even California Avenue.

It's no wonder Chicago proper is officially also known by the nickname Chiraq!
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

traveller wrote: Those low life thugs aren't just driving stolen SUVs. They are also driving stolen luxury Bentleys, stolen luxury sports cars, stolen BMWs, stolen muscle cars, and stolen monster pickups. Some were likely stolen right off car dealer lots at AK-47 point, most others were easily stolen through either armed car jacking or simple grand theft auto.

Chicago proper is a death trap for single guys! And even at hot spots such as Oak Street Beach, Navy Pier, Millennium Park, the Museum Campus area, and such, just simply approaching within less than 35 feet of any one of those cute chicks is as likely to get a single guy AK-47'd by her boyfriend/fiancee/husband and/or his flash mob as beating/pummeling a hornet's nest in mid summer is likely to get the pummeler swarmed and stung by a bunch of angry hornets. And those flash mobs, with their AK-47s and large portions of cop killers who have even gunned down entire SWAT teams, have turned the entire inner city and lakefront area into a war zone from Lawrence Avenue southward, and all the way west to even California Avenue.

It's no wonder Chicago proper is officially also known by the nickname Chiraq!
What are you still doing in Chicago? If I were you, I'd get the f@k out in a drop of a dime.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Slick wrote:
What are you still doing in Chicago? If I were you, I'd get the f@k out in a drop of a dime.
Thankfully, I got out of there over a year ago. But I simply can not help continuing to post warnings on the Internet about Chicagoland women. Thirty-four and a half years in the gangster city has taken a heavy toll on me.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I still work in Lake County Chicagoland area and lived in the area for over a year. Definitely not the easiest place to meet women or even find friends.

Reasons why:

The North Shore neighborhoods are charming but with near'y a pulse as far as social opportunities go. Mostly upper class people in their 50s.

No major university campuses. Lake Community College and Lake Forrest are the only college campuses in Lake Co.

Suburbs west of the 94. Why do these places even exist? They have neither the urban vibrancy of Chicago nor the genuine charm of small town Wisconsin. Driving through Round Lake, Mundelein, Lake in the Hills, and McHenry makes me wish government would enforce sprawl limitations, raze the entire area and herd these people back to the urban core or make them move to Iowa.

Waukegan/North Chicago/Zion. Who said only the inner city bread ratchet hood rats? Fwiw, the worst date I ever went on in my life was with a ratchet female individual from Zion who was a product of North Chicago high school. Stay away. Stay far, far away.

Gurnee Mills. I've been inside this mall literally 100+ times in my life and I think I can count on my hands the number of attractive young women I've seen in there.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fightforlove wrote:I still work in Lake County Chicagoland area and lived in the area for over a year. Definitely not the easiest place to meet women or even find friends.

Reasons why:

The North Shore neighborhoods are charming but with near'y a pulse as far as social opportunities go. Mostly upper class people in their 50s.

No major university campuses. Lake Community College and Lake Forrest are the only college campuses in Lake Co.

Suburbs west of the 94. Why do these places even exist? They have neither the urban vibrancy of Chicago nor the genuine charm of small town Wisconsin. Driving through Round Lake, Mundelein, Lake in the Hills, and McHenry makes me wish government would enforce sprawl limitations, raze the entire area and herd these people back to the urban core or make them move to Iowa.
The western suburbs are the exact same. Almost all married people, no place to go out and meet people and almost NO single women at all. :shock:

Living in the suburbs of Chicago is about as exciting as watching cement dry! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Just wondering if any of the other men in IL can vouch for this? I am not trying to offend anyone. I just find it incredible:

-Many low life thugs are driving stolen luxury cars likely stolen at AK-47 point

-simply approaching within less than 35 feet of any one of those cute chicks is as likely to get a single guy AK-47'd

-flash mobs have even gunned down entire SWAT teams
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:Just wondering if any of the other men in IL can vouch for this? I am not trying to offend anyone. I just find it incredible:

-Many low life thugs are driving stolen luxury cars likely stolen at AK-47 point

-simply approaching within less than 35 feet of any one of those cute chicks is as likely to get a single guy AK-47'd

-flash mobs have even gunned down entire SWAT teams
This is a gross exaggeration by traveller, however the crime rate is through the roof in the city of Chicago and the women are unfriendly and anti social in the Chicago area.

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

jamesbond wrote:
fightforlove wrote:I still work in Lake County Chicagoland area and lived in the area for over a year. Definitely not the easiest place to meet women or even find friends.

Reasons why:

The western suburbs are the exact same. Almost all married people, no place to go out and meet people and almost NO single women at all. :shock:

Living in the suburbs of Chicago is about as exciting as watching cement dry! :P
You definitely have to get creative to meet women or anything else when you're in the Chicago suburbs. How a massive US metro with over 9 million people can be so lethargic through vast swaths is beyond me. The inner city has more things to do, but in some ways is almost worse - HIGHLY segregated, the transplants are mostly snobs, between the hood rats and the yuppies it's hard to find a neighborhood that you can feel welcomed in. West Side neighborhoods like Logan Square are a bit more chill and have some pretty creative hangouts, the hipsters can get a little annoying but they're harmless.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fightforlove wrote:You definitely have to get creative to meet women or anything else when you're in the Chicago suburbs. How a massive US metro with over 9 million people can be so lethargic through vast swaths is beyond me.
It's funny, the third largest metropolitan area in the United States has almost NO single women living there! WTF? :shock:

Seeing a single woman in the suburbs of Chicago is like seeing a UFO, not many people have seen one. :lol:

Seeing an attractive single woman in the suburbs of Chicago is like being abducted by aliens, almost no one has encountered that! :P