Another man wandering in the San Francisco dating desert

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Another man wandering in the San Francisco dating desert

Post by fightforlove »

http://www.city-data.com/forum/san-fran ... women.html

A mainstream website, another regular American guy complaining about his struggles with dating in SF. These stories keep coming up, and not just on boards like HA, TRP Reddit, or RVF. Good entertainment to watch the blue pillers come in to attack him, some do have a few truths in their responses though. San Fran is just not a place to easily find a traditionally feminine, conservative woman interested in a serious relationship.

Man, I've always seen SF as one of the most spectacularly cool places in the USA! Such a shame it's also a hole in the earth for finding genuine female companionship.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Slick
Freshman Poster

Re: Another man wandering in the San Francisco dating desert

Post by Slick »

Most cities in the U.S. are a hole for finding single women because most women are taken. You'll only find women fifty and above or girls that just got out of High School and they get snatched up quickly. May I suggest Eastern Europe?
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

It seems like the vast majority of the big cities in the U.S are like that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

HenryGeorge wrote:It seems like the vast majority of the big cities in the U.S are like that.
Yes and it's not just San Francisco, Chicago is a complete barren desert when it comes to finding ANY single women at all! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

jamesbond wrote:
HenryGeorge wrote:It seems like the vast majority of the big cities in the U.S are like that.
Yes and it's not just San Francisco, Chicago is a complete barren desert when it comes to finding ANY single women at all! :shock:
Chicago might not be as hyper-feminist as San Francisco, but the women are also a shit show. The vast majority are yuppie, hood, or plain jane.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fightforlove wrote:Chicago might not be as hyper-feminist as San Francisco, but the women are also a shit show. The vast majority are yuppie, hood, or plain jane.
Exactly and whenever you see an attractive woman in the Chicago area, she is usually with a guy. I also see a lot of fat chicks here, at least half the girls I see are overweight. :shock:

Where are all the young, attractive good looking women in the United States?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

jamesbond wrote:
fightforlove wrote:Chicago might not be as hyper-feminist as San Francisco, but the women are also a shit show. The vast majority are yuppie, hood, or plain jane.
Exactly and whenever you see an attractive woman in the Chicago area, she is usually with a guy. I also see a lot of fat chicks here, at least half the girls I see are overweight. :shock:

Where are all the young, attractive good looking women in the United States?
Plenty of attractive girls around the college scene in Chicago. Still don't care for city life though. The simple fact is, the more choice people have, the less stable relationships become. Cities provide ample opportunity for meeting other people you're compatible with, which is not very conducive to a traditional relationship. And SF is basically the degeneracy capitol of America, nfc why any straight make would ever want to live there. I'm ambivalent toward the gay side of the city (more women for me, after all), but the liberal/feminist movement is stronger there than anywhere in America.