American women attacked me for dating an older man

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American women attacked me for dating an older man

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Adama wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:In the West, older women want to keep younger women taboo for older men. So the fact that you allowed yourself to be put in a situation with an older man threatens that taboo.

If younger women steal away older, wealthier men, older women are left out in the cold.

It is the same reason black women want white women to be taboo for black men :lol:

I'm a double sinner because white women more than half my age are the norm for me. I hope and pray someone, male or female, physically confronts me on that so I can test the ballistic stopping power of my new ammunition load. 8)
And we see how these feminists further exalt themselves by using insults and by the thoughts that they can set the rules of engagement for other people to live by. As if they can dictate terms of who can go with whom as a partner.

This is what happens when women are exalted above men. You are living under evil and in an evil time when women are your rulers.
Yes, but I think typical American women try to lord over men, not just the feminists.

But I am only back in America temporarily and I make a concerted effort to limit American female contact and I retain the upper hand if I must.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Celtic_Queen wrote:
February 7th, 2016, 9:20 pm
Hello Gentlemen,
I am sorry to post here, I hope I am not an unwelcome intrusion and should the concensus be for me to leave, I will. Saying that, I will be using the ladies board. I have been reading Winston's articles for some time now and I fully agree with what he says, as a woman born and living in Europe, if you want to ever truly be happy it is imperative that you leave the US, just having a foreign woman to love will not be enough. You will both be passionate souls trapped in a soulless, superficial place.

The story is explained in the title really but I wish to explain a bit further:

I am 23 (almost 24) and my Fiance is 38, there is a 15 year difference between us and we have been together now for 6 years and 4 months. When I first met him I liked and fancied him instantly although we were just friends at first (he did not think I would be interested in him, he says not a lot of women ever were), when I started developing deeper feelings for him over the three months we were just friends it didn't even occur to me (who was a few months shy of 18 at the time, he was 32) to not ask him to be my boyfriend because of his age, I wanted to be with him and I hoped he liked me in that way too. When he said yes I was absolutely thrilled and we have been together, happily, ever since. At the time he did not have many material things, he was locked in a tenancy in a shared house and was going through a period of unemployment. I honestly did not care, it was his heart I cared about and I thought he was the most handsome, sexiest man I had ever seen.

We are now happily engaged to be married and have been for a little while now but the time is coming where full planning will soon be underway, so I naively and excitedly joined a few wedding forums for brides to talk about wedding planning, ideas and dilemmas. The first post I made on a UK based one was asking if there were any other larger age gap brides on the forum and I got to speak with lots of nice women, if not having age gaps themselves saying "age is just a number, it is happiness that counts" that was the consensus. There was not ONE negative reply there.

Then, I join an American based one. The difference between what UK and US women were posting were staggering, to name some of the things I saw on the US based one, posts asking for pictures of everyone's designer rings, everyone seems to have designer dresses (my dress,my veil, my tiara and my jacket cost $798), the whole budget for my wedding and $2,000 more spent on decor and it seems so much more competitive and keeping up with the Jones'. I did not like how they seems to be eager to spend more than the down payment for a house on just one day when it is the marriage that matters but I thought I would say hello and posted again looking for Brides with an age gap, I written almost exactly the same I did on the UK one, how long my Fiance and I have been together, how old we are and how many years apart we are.

The difference in response surprised and upset me, comments rolled in about how my man is a perv, a creep and that there must be something wrong with him. One poster even said "There is something wrong with a man in his 30's who is emotionally, psychologically and sexually interested in a teenager". They also questioned my maturity and they are still posting now about how "The brain isn't fully developed until 25".

It upset me, not because I care what they think but because I hate to think of people saying those nasty things about the man I love, but I ignored those comments and tried to just talk to the women who were saying they were in age gap relationships too. But no, as my conversation with other went on, they kept saying nasty things and it took everything for me to not give them abuse in my replies, it was and still is like they are watching, waiting for any way that they can prove something is wrong with him or that I am a child. They will just not drop it, my mother told me to tell them to get lost (in more colourful language) but I can't in case the mods ban me, I suspect if I so much as said one thing against them I think I would be banned. There are some nice women, one in a gap double mine so I will stay on the site, but I remember names.

I just cannot comprehend why they would just not drop it, the single comment and maybe a response to me, sure, but they just keep posting and I don't why they seem to be like wolves hiding away just waiting for something to cling to to prove that they are right, even though the post was now 2 days ago.

I suspect they would say nothing if it was the other way around.

The only reason I could think of is that they assumed that my being with him impeded me and my life goals in someway, which I find odd because it is not like he has had me in wife training, forcing me to cook and clean (I love to cook for him and I like to have a clean house, in fact, I am very houseproud) and have sex with him, in fact, my being with him has given me the love and support needed to achieve the things I want to, like go to University and live in a home with him. We have also travelled across Europe, have pets and spend our time doing nice things together, like walking around our local forests and mountains or snuggled together reading. We are not the richest people in the world but I genuinely feel rich because of the love we share and the experiences we have had together. I am a big believer in that an expensive TV will not help you in your darkest hours, only good memories and love can. When I told them this though they still kept going, the first comment after my post is "Whatevs, he is still a creep for being interested in you" - so that couldn't be it.

I was wondering if you gentlemen had any ideas about this? I have never been able to connect with American women when I have met them in real life or on the internet, even again, earlier today I was attacked seperately in a Facebook group for saying that Christian belief should be respected, by American women. If it was not for the few nice American and other nationality women I meet I would leave these boards and groups.

Thank you for any comment you can offer,
I hope you are all well wherever you are,
Aelwena

Hello Celtic_Queen Dame,

Dont feel sorry for posting. Though I would think twice before posting your personal life in a board full of strangers. Most love to take shots at people though their lives are in the ruines. Americans are much more judgemental though they live miserable lives just as much or worst than anyone. Its quite common for people to judge your apperance though they are hidiously ugly themselves. Though generally I would agree that an age gap and a very young woman gives someone to wonder negatively. I normally accept a male that is hugely successful at age that way he can really take care of his responsibility and take care of his bride as men ought to do. But in your case it defines ages as your quite mature enough to accept and understand. In the end all that matters is that your happy.
In many European countries the cultural and openness is quite and very different than the conservative judgemental of the US which can be quite limited and toxic usually as you noticed revolving around money, status, and much less else. Such sites that give new comers such ill treatment should be avoided and a ban should be taken with pride. Your personal life, and how you live it is your business and no one else. In the future try to keep it that way and dont let people's negative thoughts that you dont know affect you.

Master
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Celtic_Queen wrote:
February 7th, 2016, 9:20 pm
Hello Gentlemen,
I am sorry to post here, I hope I am not an unwelcome intrusion and should the concensus be for me to leave, I will. Saying that, I will be using the ladies board. I have been reading Winston's articles for some time now and I fully agree with what he says, as a woman born and living in Europe, if you want to ever truly be happy it is imperative that you leave the US, just having a foreign woman to love will not be enough. You will both be passionate souls trapped in a soulless, superficial place.

The story is explained in the title really but I wish to explain a bit further:

I am 23 (almost 24) and my Fiance is 38, there is a 15 year difference between us and we have been together now for 6 years and 4 months. When I first met him I liked and fancied him instantly although we were just friends at first (he did not think I would be interested in him, he says not a lot of women ever were), when I started developing deeper feelings for him over the three months we were just friends it didn't even occur to me (who was a few months shy of 18 at the time, he was 32) to not ask him to be my boyfriend because of his age, I wanted to be with him and I hoped he liked me in that way too. When he said yes I was absolutely thrilled and we have been together, happily, ever since. At the time he did not have many material things, he was locked in a tenancy in a shared house and was going through a period of unemployment. I honestly did not care, it was his heart I cared about and I thought he was the most handsome, sexiest man I had ever seen.

We are now happily engaged to be married and have been for a little while now but the time is coming where full planning will soon be underway, so I naively and excitedly joined a few wedding forums for brides to talk about wedding planning, ideas and dilemmas. The first post I made on a UK based one was asking if there were any other larger age gap brides on the forum and I got to speak with lots of nice women, if not having age gaps themselves saying "age is just a number, it is happiness that counts" that was the consensus. There was not ONE negative reply there.

Then, I join an American based one. The difference between what UK and US women were posting were staggering, to name some of the things I saw on the US based one, posts asking for pictures of everyone's designer rings, everyone seems to have designer dresses (my dress,my veil, my tiara and my jacket cost $798), the whole budget for my wedding and $2,000 more spent on decor and it seems so much more competitive and keeping up with the Jones'. I did not like how they seems to be eager to spend more than the down payment for a house on just one day when it is the marriage that matters but I thought I would say hello and posted again looking for Brides with an age gap, I written almost exactly the same I did on the UK one, how long my Fiance and I have been together, how old we are and how many years apart we are.

The difference in response surprised and upset me, comments rolled in about how my man is a perv, a creep and that there must be something wrong with him. One poster even said "There is something wrong with a man in his 30's who is emotionally, psychologically and sexually interested in a teenager". They also questioned my maturity and they are still posting now about how "The brain isn't fully developed until 25".

It upset me, not because I care what they think but because I hate to think of people saying those nasty things about the man I love, but I ignored those comments and tried to just talk to the women who were saying they were in age gap relationships too. But no, as my conversation with other went on, they kept saying nasty things and it took everything for me to not give them abuse in my replies, it was and still is like they are watching, waiting for any way that they can prove something is wrong with him or that I am a child. They will just not drop it, my mother told me to tell them to get lost (in more colourful language) but I can't in case the mods ban me, I suspect if I so much as said one thing against them I think I would be banned. There are some nice women, one in a gap double mine so I will stay on the site, but I remember names.

I just cannot comprehend why they would just not drop it, the single comment and maybe a response to me, sure, but they just keep posting and I don't why they seem to be like wolves hiding away just waiting for something to cling to to prove that they are right, even though the post was now 2 days ago.

I suspect they would say nothing if it was the other way around.

The only reason I could think of is that they assumed that my being with him impeded me and my life goals in someway, which I find odd because it is not like he has had me in wife training, forcing me to cook and clean (I love to cook for him and I like to have a clean house, in fact, I am very houseproud) and have sex with him, in fact, my being with him has given me the love and support needed to achieve the things I want to, like go to University and live in a home with him. We have also travelled across Europe, have pets and spend our time doing nice things together, like walking around our local forests and mountains or snuggled together reading. We are not the richest people in the world but I genuinely feel rich because of the love we share and the experiences we have had together. I am a big believer in that an expensive TV will not help you in your darkest hours, only good memories and love can. When I told them this though they still kept going, the first comment after my post is "Whatevs, he is still a creep for being interested in you" - so that couldn't be it.

I was wondering if you gentlemen had any ideas about this? I have never been able to connect with American women when I have met them in real life or on the internet, even again, earlier today I was attacked seperately in a Facebook group for saying that Christian belief should be respected, by American women. If it was not for the few nice American and other nationality women I meet I would leave these boards and groups.

Thank you for any comment you can offer,
I hope you are all well wherever you are,
Aelwena
As American women never mature past age 12 anymore, of course they are going to view an old guy dating a woman 15 years his junior, even if the woman is in her 30s, as like a grown man dating a teenager or child. Again, in America's hateful, toxic culture, when people see a man in his 30s or 40s or older still single, they say; "Ah ha! Rapist! Sex predator! Registered sex offender! Serial killer! Terrorist! Pedophile! Spouse abuser! He's profiled on America's Most Wanted! Where there's smoke, there's fire!"
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
February 9th, 2016, 7:33 pm

It's not only the man who is attacked by US-feminist-friendly people, but also women if they decide not to follow the US-feminist partyline when choosing their male partners.

It is almost you have to be ashamed as a straight woman too, and not only as a straight man if you are looking forward to a long-term relationship.
And it's almost like it's a capital felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, for a woman to date a man who does not have the biggest, meanest, loudest, fastest, most expensive, and most souped up luxury sports car on the road, the biggest luxury mega mansion in the state, and who can not afford to take her around the world ten times for a honeymoon. It's also like it's a capital felony under Federal law, even a much bigger felony than a terrorist bombing (as in, minimum sentence of even 6,000 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty for all involved), for a woman to date or marry a disabled or handicapped man.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Passa Passa wrote:
April 1st, 2016, 12:05 pm
One poster even said "There is something wrong with a man in his 30's who is emotionally, psychologically and sexually interested in a teenager". They also questioned my maturity and they are still posting now about how "The brain isn't fully developed until 25".
Why do I have this gut feeling that feminazis will claim that 25 is the new 18? Why are old, aging and bitter feminazi women so fixated with age of consent and age gaps? People rarely see these feminazis condemn female teachers when they take the dick from small prepubescent boys...No..The feminazis would rather impose age gap age of consent rhethoric to prevent a 35-year-old man from dating a 25-year-old grown woman.

Freaking old feminazis. I hope the teenagers who are in jail for "sexting" are taking notes as to who are the real enemies here. The feminazis don't care about stopping child predators; they only care to restrict the dating market that they would even have millions of younger individuals in jail over some Orwellian sex law while feminazi teachers are continuing to have sex with boys who barely have hair on their balls!!!!
In America today, people act like 50 or even 60 is the new 18 (or legal age) for a woman to marry or have a relationship with a man.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

traveller wrote:
February 11th, 2016, 2:23 pm
One of the meanest things someone can possibly do is scold and bash a guy for dating/marrying a woman who is 10 or even 20 years younger than he is. For many late bloomer guys such as me who spent most of my life living in a vast, bone dry social desert (the state of Illinois) before moving to Florida, dating someone a decade younger may be the only option, as everyone his age and older is already married or "taken" and are just not available for a relationship. Some are even divorced, which means dating/marrying them would be a state of adultery according to Jesus.
DO NOT marry an American woman! Don't just refuse to date her because she is divorced! Refuse to date/marry her because she is American! Refuse to marry her because she WILL divorce you and make you an adulterer! Pretend like dating and marriage within the United States of America is strictly forbidden by God's laws, and that God has permanently banned all marriage within the United States of America under His laws!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercury wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 10:15 pm
And it's almost like it's a capital felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, for a woman to date a man who does not have the biggest, meanest, loudest, fastest, most expensive, and most souped up luxury sports car on the road, the biggest luxury mega mansion in the state, and who can not afford to take her around the world ten times for a honeymoon. It's also like it's a capital felony under Federal law, even a much bigger felony than a terrorist bombing (as in, minimum sentence of even 6,000 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty for all involved), for a woman to date or marry a disabled or handicapped man.
You might attract more women if you had a more positive attitude. Do you go on about dystopic fantasies of the future when you talk to girls?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Mercury wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 10:24 pm
traveller wrote:
February 11th, 2016, 2:23 pm
One of the meanest things someone can possibly do is scold and bash a guy for dating/marrying a woman who is 10 or even 20 years younger than he is. For many late bloomer guys such as me who spent most of my life living in a vast, bone dry social desert (the state of Illinois) before moving to Florida, dating someone a decade younger may be the only option, as everyone his age and older is already married or "taken" and are just not available for a relationship. Some are even divorced, which means dating/marrying them would be a state of adultery according to Jesus.
DO NOT marry an American woman! Don't just refuse to date her because she is divorced! Refuse to date/marry her because she is American! Refuse to marry her because she WILL divorce you and make you an adulterer! Pretend like dating and marriage within the United States of America is strictly forbidden by God's laws, and that God has permanently banned all marriage within the United States of America under His laws!
Totally agree.... I would take it as step further however. Don't marry period, regardless of the country or culture.

MGTOW saves men, their wealth, their peace of mind, and their freedom!