Even AW from the late silent and baby boom gen are corrupted

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Even AW from the late silent and baby boom gen are corrupted

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I haven't made a rant on American women in a while. But having spent a lot of time abroad this year, I've come to the realization that even some AW born as early as 1940 are corrupted by feminism. But they're nowhere near as dysfunctional as their Gen X and millennial counterparts. However, they grew up at a time when feminism took off. And those living in blue states would especially be corrupted. My former case manager from middle school, who got me this film score gig, is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. For instance, following my bad break-up with my date in Ciudad Juarez, she really got on my case. Yes she had some valid points but she used shaming tactics and p***y-whipped me. And she told me the dating scene is the same worldwide (she said that all women expect me to have a car in order to date them). Last but not least, she judges Latin America based on what she hears on the news. She seems to have gotten more and more corrupted over time, and it seems like she's almost as bad as young AW in some ways. My mom is another example but not as bad regarding being brainwashed with feminist propaganda. However, whenever my bitch sister tore me apart emotionally, my mom put her on a pedestal and said the problem was me. On the other hand, my dad realized that my sister was being a bitch to me, but he doesn't realize that most young AW are just as bad if not worse.

Sadly to this day, he thinks I should still love her despite she is bossy. Come on, she really treated me like shit just to boost her ego, and I'm doing my best to keep AW off my radar screen (except the ones I have deep friendships with who are mostly like FW).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Re: Even AW from the late silent and baby boom gen are corru

Post by onethousandknives »

Of course they're corrupted? Is your father really from the "Silent Generation"? If so, he's 70? You gotta realize, the boomers are the ones who started everything. They started no fault divorce, they started birth control, they started "free love" promiscuity, they started doing drugs, started dressing skimpy. So of course they're corrupted, they started the corruption.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Even AW from the late silent and baby boom gen are corru

Post by MattHanson1990 »

onethousandknives wrote:Of course they're corrupted? Is your father really from the "Silent Generation"? If so, he's 70? You gotta realize, the boomers are the ones who started everything. They started no fault divorce, they started birth control, they started "free love" promiscuity, they started doing drugs, started dressing skimpy. So of course they're corrupted, they started the corruption.
Both my parents were from the very late silent generation. My dad was born in 1942, while my mom (deceased in 2012) was born in '43.

Another thing you forgot to add: baby boomers also set up a system that made it all but impossible for millennial men to find jobs. It's best for young men to go the unconventional route (e.g. freelancing, YouTube, comics, etc.)