Thoughts about my soon return to the U.S.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Thoughts about my soon return to the U.S.

Post by sentinel89 »

I'll have been in Colombia for 5 1/2 months come December 12th when I fly back to the U.S. Just today I used Tinder's discovery feature to match with domestic girls back in my hometown to see if I could find an interesting girl to hang out with while I'm home for the holidays. Like most guys, I simply swipe right as many times as I can and as fast as I can. Once I get matches, I delete the ones I don't want.. That's the only way to use tinder without wasting too much time.

My AW matches have reminded me how terrible it is back at home. My first match was a fat ugly slob who had written "Not looking for sex!" and "Please don't ask me to send nude pics!" in her profile. I quickly unmatched her as to avoid vomiting on my cell phone. I don't know which is worse, the desperate American guys competing to bang these pork chops, or the sweat saturated fatties themselves. If even a woman as fat and disgusting as this woman is able to have tons of male suitors ready to kiss her feet and cater to her every whim, then it is unlikely you'll find even a moderately attractive woman who doesn't have a self esteem inflation complex shooting through the roof.

I've decided I'm going to spend the holiday season without distractions from women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thoughts about my soon return to the U.S.

Post by zboy1 »

When I returned from Asia to the U.S. last year, I gained 10 pounds and became increasingly depressed. After a month, I couldn't wait to leave. Hahaha...

First thing I noticed: How unhappy people looked, and how rude Americans are in general.

Second thing: How fat and out-of-shape most people are.

Third thing: American infrastructure is worse than many Third World countries. I was shocked at the horrible conditions of many of the roads that me and my parents were driving on, and arriving at JFK airport was a terrible, terrible experience. Most of the employees at the airport were Black, and many of them had nasty attitudes and displayed racist behavior towards Whites and Asians. Lol.

Fourth thing: As soon as step out of the plane, you instantly notice the racial segregation and hostility between the races. Really sad, actually. ...

Fifth thing: The American economy is in absolute shambles.

In NYC, I hardly saw any White people at all. The U.S. is turning into a Third World cesspool as we're accepting poor, mostly illiterate immigrants into the country. As for American women, contrary to popular opinion, there are some really attractive women in the States, but it's their attitudes and entitlement that really shocked me in comparison to foreign women.

Overall, the U.S. is turning into a total sh*thole. It's really sad to see, actually. I consider myself a pretty patriotic person, but it's hard to be optimistic about the country, so I'm glad I made the choice to travel abroad.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

zboy1 wrote:When I returned from Asia to the U.S. last year, I gained 10 pounds and became increasingly depressed. After a month, I couldn't wait to leave. Hahaha...

First thing I noticed: How unhappy people looked, and how rude Americans are in general.

Second thing: How fat and out-of-shape most people are.

Third thing: American infrastructure is worse than many Third World countries. I was shocked at the horrible conditions of many of the roads that me and my parents were driving on, and arriving at JFK airport was a terrible, terrible experience. Most of the employees at the airport were Black, and many of them had nasty attitudes and displayed racist behavior towards Whites and Asians. Lol.

Fourth thing: As soon as step out of the plane, you instantly notice the racial segregation and hostility between the races. Really sad, actually. ...

Fifth thing: The American economy is in absolute shambles.

In NYC, I hardly saw any White people at all. The U.S. is turning into a Third World cesspool as we're accepting poor, mostly illiterate immigrants into the country. As for American women, contrary to popular opinion, there are some really attractive women in the States, but it's their attitudes and entitlement that really shocked me in comparison to foreign women.

Overall, the U.S. is turning into a total sh*thole. It's really sad to see, actually. I consider myself a pretty patriotic person, but it's hard to be optimistic about the country, so I'm glad I made the choice to travel abroad.
Very interesting reply. I can relate to a few of your points.. the others, not so much. Let's dive in:

1.) Yes, this is generally true. Most Americans are too absorbed in wasteful consumerism, social media narcissism, and other meaningless distractions to develop healthy relationships with those around them.. Living in the U.S. is in some ways like living in your own personal prison. People are so narcissistic that they cannot have these types of discussions that we're having here on this forum because they are uninterested in any topics of discussion that do not revolve around themselves. Even when they get into discussions about politics, it is mostly just about self promotion and has really nothing to do with intelligently discussing issues. That is why birth control and transgender people are discussed more than the debt, refugee crisis, or the western involvement in the Ukraine war.

2.) Yup. Huge obesity epidemic. On the other side of the coin, people who "cross fit" or do some kind of other fitness fad and cannot help but promote themselves any chance they get to talk about crossfit.

3.) I am coming from Colombia, and American infrastructure is definitely NOT worse than it is here. I'm looking forward to traveling to Asia.

4.) Even more than just racial hostility. Hostility over transgender bathrooms, cups at starbucks, whatever the new controversial sensation is, etc.

5.) Right now the indicators are not terrible, but we could be in some sort of big asset bubble ready to explode again. I personally believe the American economy may survive well in the long run. I don't believe a major collapse will happen. I think the elites have found a comfortable place where they can make people into useful idiots, and keep them that way.

As for the women, if you're just referring to NYC, then I agree. Tons of cuties in NYC. NYC has the best sample of women in the country. But, the suburbs and small towns are awful. Fat women are worshiped there.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Ghost wrote:When I went home last year, I was content for the first month or so, but depression quickly set in. And since I'm the only one of my family and friends who really travels, I had no one who saw what I saw. That's one of the worst parts, seeing a prison that everyone around you can't see.
That is absolutely the worst part. The majority of Americans who do travel (which may be a minority of Americans) only go to the UK and take a picture in front of Buckingham Palace or to France and take a picture in front of the Eiffel Tower. They only go for a week and stay in an upscale hotel. They never leave their comfort zones. Most Americans go from womb to grave without ever challenging their own cultural norms. If you tell them some things may be better outside of the U.S., they'll think you're crazy. Or, they'll be the type that believes that the grass is greener everywhere outside of the U.S. but never partake on an adventure abroad themselves. They're the self hating types that fully participate in the very culture they supposedly hate.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I had a badoo account not long ago and my first match in my US city had the username Beautiful Transsexual.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Most westerners but Americans especially don't push their comforts and stick to their norms. It's always an anglo/western landmark they Instagram at. No one wants to see the Eiffel Tower (spelled correctly on my first try!), the palace for British royalty, the Louvre (first try!), Leaning Tower of Piza, a castle in Scotland, some historic pub your great(x8) grandfather built in Ireland -- nah, bro. I don't even like being in the tourist areas. Going to Japan? Great! No Roppongi for me though. For second and third-world travel, I think it takes a rugged, almost cowboy type of person to handle the change. It's something travellers should get used to, especially those of us talking about marriage abroad.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Ghost wrote:
sentinel89 wrote: That is absolutely the worst part. The majority of Americans who do travel (which may be a minority of Americans) only go to the UK and take a picture in front of Buckingham Palace or to France and take a picture in front of the Eiffel Tower. They only go for a week and stay in an upscale hotel. They never leave their comfort zones. Most Americans go from womb to grave without ever challenging their own cultural norms. If you tell them some things may be better outside of the U.S., they'll think you're crazy. Or, they'll be the type that believes that the grass is greener everywhere outside of the U.S. but never partake on an adventure abroad themselves. They're the self hating types that fully participate in the very culture they supposedly hate.
Yeah, it's like that.

"Conservative" types: "America is the greatest country in the world (TM)! How dare you say it's not?! I don't need to go anywhere else to know 'Murica is the best country!"

Liberal types: "Oh, yes, America is definitely not the best. Why do I want to stay here? Well, I want my kids to go to good schools and I want a good paying job. I believe in eqwality, and America is where I'm fighting the good fight! By the way, did you see my photos of the Louvre on Facebook? It was awesome! Awesome!"

*on the way out, you say hello to the liberal's gardener, Jose*

Liberal: Omg, India must be so liberating and peaceful. So much better than America. Everyone is so spiritually enlightened there. I mean, that's where yoga is from, right? I bet everyone drives a hybrid car in India!