Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: Gotta get them early

Post by Blue Murder »

Farmer308 wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Sad to say this is going on all over. Americans, Canadians, Aussies, Brits and Kiwis (New Zealand) done let their countries fall apart. Now they're all the same, with the only differences being histories and accents. If only there were a website that promoted leaving the west.
Since this statement is wildly different that what those fo us who have recently been to places like New Zealand, what is the evidence that New Zealand is falling apart? What makes you say that when NZ has such a low crime rate, good economy and other positive indicators?
I meant culturally, brightling. As in, it is decaying culturally like the rest of the west, and worships its American overlords.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Cornfed wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Sad to say this is going on all over. Americans, Canadians, Aussies, Brits and Kiwis (New Zealand) done let their countries fall apart. Now they're all the same, with the only differences being histories and accents. If only there were a website that promoted leaving the west.
Since this statement is wildly different that what those fo us who have recently been to places like New Zealand, what is the evidence that New Zealand is falling apart? What makes you say that when NZ has such a low crime rate, good economy and other positive indicators?
You're not actually serious, are you?
I will take this non answer to mean you have nothing st all to support your extrodinary false claims.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Farmer308 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:
You're not actually serious, are you?
I will take this non answer to mean you have nothing st all to support your extrodinary false claims.
Gees I'm slow on the uptake these days. I should have realized who you were from the beginning by your username. Nice one.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

aNY OF YOU ALL listen to REd ICE radio ? They do not hold any punches back.
Time to Hide!
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Cornfed wrote:
Gees I'm slow on the uptake these days. I should have realized who you were from the beginning by your username. Nice one.[/quote]

So a two posts where you have totally failed do provide a shred of evidence to back up your lies.
Just more liberal BS lies.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Farmer308 wrote:So a two posts where you have totally failed do provide a shred of evidence to back up your lies.
You get a x2 point penalty for making me defend scum like Cornfed. What makes him a liberal? Did you even look at his post history? The thing is, he's less of a liberal than you are, trust me on that one. This is exactly why I say NZ is just like America. Rather than attack him for his individual stupidity, you use labels and think that does a good job of debating. It doesn't. If you can't argue someone's individual faults you're going to end up looking silly.
Last edited by Blue Murder on November 12th, 2015, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Farmer308 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Gees I'm slow on the uptake these days. I should have realized who you were from the beginning by your username. Nice one.
So a two posts where you have totally failed do provide a shred of evidence to back up your lies.
So what are you doing these days? Got a man yet? And anyway, why pick on me now?
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Cornfed wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Gees I'm slow on the uptake these days. I should have realized who you were from the beginning by your username. Nice one.[/quote
So what are you doing these days? Got a man yet? And anyway, why pick on me now?
I am not picking on you. You made extraordinary claims anyone who has recebtly been to NZ knows to be false.
I asked for anything at all to support your claim. Any evidence at all. You failed to provide anything. Clearly you are just lying.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Farmer308 wrote:I am not picking on you. You made extraordinary claims anyone who has recently been to NZ knows to be false.
Except, I don't think it's false.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Blue Murder wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:I am not picking on you. You made extraordinary claims anyone who has recently been to NZ knows to be false.
Except, I don't think it's false.
(Shrug) I am not interested in what you "think". Claims were made. The claims need to be supported with some evidence, or we can safely assume they lies.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Farmer308 wrote:(Shrug) I am not interested in what you "think". Claims were made. The claims need to be supported with some evidence, or we can safely assume they lies.
(Shrug) I am not interested in what you "think" either. Claims were made. The claims were supported with some evidence, or we can safely assume truth hurts.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Blue Murder wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:(Shrug) I am not interested in what you "think". Claims were made. The claims need to be supported with some evidence, or we can safely assume they lies.
(Shrug) I am not interested in what you "think" either. Claims were made. The claims were supported with some evidence, or we can safely assume truth hurts.
There was absolutely no evidence offered. I provided a link showing NZ to have a low crime rate.
I never assumed you cared what I thought, and don't understand why you are supporting his claims.
No truths have been offered, only baseless claims. Show something that supports the claims made. If it were true it would be very easy. The fact that no evidence can be offered makes it obvious we are dealing with a liar.

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”