Reasons to not date or marry Vietnamese women in America

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reasons to not date or marry an vietnamese woman in america

Post by Adama »

The problem is that in Anglo countries women's status is exalted far above men.
Last edited by Adama on June 18th, 2018, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Indeed my friend.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jacobnguyensanjose wrote:
September 3rd, 2015, 11:52 pm
I just want to share with you all of my experiences in the past with vietnamese women in america. I am a vietnamese american man and I am just tired and fed up with both vietnamese american women and american women. All of them rejected me and called me all sorts of names and say that I am too ugly. One vietnamese american girl named nina actually was brutal to me and told me that she didn't like guys like me who work a minimum wage job and failed college due to a learning disability and says that she prefers some guy with a college degree. I believe that it is feminism that is ruining women in america and many of my friends don't agree with me. They all think that the dating life in america is so great when it is not. American women seem to be so stuck up and snobby. All of my friends criticize me because I am going off to vietnam to meet a couple of ladies who I am being introduced to and I am going to end up marrying one of them. One of my friends is mad at me and prefers me to marry an american Caucasian woman instead. I only have one supportive friend who is supportive of me going to vietnam to find someone. I am tired of it and I gave up on women in america. Seems like all women in america are too shallow and wants someone with a college degree rather than a nice and sweet and caring guy who works at mcdonalds and would seriously do anything for love.
Welcome to the devil's dungeon.

Women in America are not really shallow, they are materialistic. And they themselves are toxic. And in America, even foreign born women are brainwashed and trained to be strictly materialistic and only want someone with a big, expensive, loud, souped up luxury sports car and a massive luxury McMansion complete with a heated indoor swimming pool, several hot tubs, movie theater, bowling alley, and a perimeter wall with a gated entrance and also located in a gated community.

Loving a guy strictly for his physical appearance is being shallow. Loving a guy for what he has is being materialistic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Reasons to not date or marry Vietnamese women in America

Post by Winston »

This trailer for the movie "The Quiet American" starring Michael Caine and Brendan Fraser will inspire you to go to Vietnam. Wow. The woman in it who plays Cain's mistress is perfect looking and elegant. I also heard from someone there that the women are very sweet and approachable. But they are conservative and do not jump into bed easily, unless they are prostitutes of course.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 5:38 pm
This trailer for the movie "The Quiet American" starring Michael Caine and Brendan Fraser will inspire you to go to Vietnam. Wow. The woman in it who plays Cain's mistress is perfect looking and elegant. I also heard from someone there that the women are very sweet and approachable. But they are conservative and do not jump into bed easily, unless they are prostitutes of course.

Hey Winston it's nice to see you on this post again. I agree with you that Vietnamese women from over there are the most approachable from what I've experienced at least online and one time in person. The bad news is me and my GF are over. Regardless she can't make me change my mind on Vietnamese women they are really great. My EX is a person with many problems at home her dad beats up her mom and cheats on her mom. Her fiancee also cheated on her many times and she is emotionally/mentally unstable. She would cut her self etc . So what I think what happened was that she felt lonely and talked to me and dated me to not feel bad. But I went on one of a hell of a roller coaster ride.

Turned out since she paid her fiancee's visa even though she didn't want him back after cheating she still loves him deep down inside and the pressure from her family. So in the end I end up hurt but I am recovering. I know not all Viet ladies are like this plus she has issues shes not a normal person anyways. Regardless at least she gave me a chance unlike the princesses in the USA.

With that being said on the app Zalo the Vietnamese app when I message the Vietnamese women living locally nearby here in Florida either none reply back or 1 or 2 do but then it dies off. Notice they aren't Americanized but they do live here. Now on the same app when I enter chat rooms over there in Vietnam I get bunch of girls sending me friend requests and messaging me they don't speak English but are so sweet and interested in me. Meaning if I was over there I'd have no issue dating or marrying one.

So dating for me here in the USA even with foreign women is impossible people change when they come here. My Ex seemed too good to be true but notice she wasn't Americanized only issue was her crazy family and her fiancee in the way if not she would probably be with me. People tell me be more open minded theres good girls in the USA and they don't have to be Asian...

I say OK I'll prove them wrong. I make a profile on Badoo and Tinder. 95% of women there regardless of race and yes even Asian Americans are all crap. All stuck up the look on their faces and entitled. Not one profile says anything about true love nor finding a good man like on the foreign ones. The only women that message me on these apps and it's even rare are obese, tattooed, smoker, women with feminist type butch haircuts gross. That shows you how messed up the dating scene here is in America, A young decent looking guy who is in shape and nice can't get an average looking female attracted to him...

And I thought a lot of Thai women on Thai Friendly were stuck up and that it was difficult there. No way Jose! It is paradise over there you run into a few stuck up profiles here and there but even then they actually reply back and you could still find innocent sweet girls that want a nice guy.

So if I can't find a good foreign woman here in the states that is down to earth I am saving up and taking a little trip to Vietnam. I originally wanted to do China but Winston I hear the dating scene is difficult now in China the left over women want men with status. Can you confirm this?
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Winston and anyone else on here with the experience I need suggestions and some advice. Near my house there's this Chinese buffet. There's this gorgeous Chinese girl working there. She seems to be northern Chinese due to her appearance. She is about 5'9 (175 cm) and I am about 5'8 (172 cm). She is slim and wears no make up at all her hair is also not dyed and no tattoos just a pure beauty. She doesn't speak English nor Spanish (which is spoken here in S. Fla as well). All she speaks is some words in English but not in sentences. Obviously she is not Westernized at all. I saw her the other day get in a new Camry with her co worker and leave. Shocked me as most buffet girls don't have cars and rely on the manager to pick them up and drop them off in a van. Any who I am an average guy with normal income I am in shape and I find her very attractive. I don't know if she is taken but let's say she isn't. What are my chances due to her being taller than me ( I know mainlanders sometimes are picky with heights) and being an average man to have a chance at dating her? I want some opinions before I attempt to talk to her. Thanks guys.